• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup Export - Sheik

Blueberry Kong

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DKbill
Rules to follow
Code:

* Be polite even in a disagreement
* Avoid repeating things already said
* REPLIES SHOULD BE MORE THAN TWO SENTENCES

Matchup:

Advantages/Disadvantages:
What to do/What to watch out for:
Stage Picks/Bans:
I will update the boxes after hearing what you guys have to say about the matchup, and what we can all agree upon. I will be making these posts here on SmashBoards every week with a new matchup, so make sure to follow the Smash 4 DK threads, and come share your thoughts on the matchups.

Also... how do I make it so my quotes aren't automatically italicized? (makes it look way uglier lol)

Last edited:

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Sheik is one of the easiest characters to Ding Dong in the cast, so that's something. She honestly has to be careful offstage against DK too. Obviously, DK loses neutral, but he's going to kill Sheik far earlier than vice versa. So with any heavy vs Sheik, it's about biding your time and playing smart, and abusing DK's great damage racking and ability to live and abuse rage. I have little experience in this MU so I cannot really pin it down, but these are my thoughts on it so far.

Good stages seem to be Lylat, Dreamland, and Town and City? I would personally ban FD and Smashville. She loves Smashville, and without platforms I struggle to deal with needles significantly more.

Proto_DLN000

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3780-9118-8900
I'd say the matchup revolves around finding your few solid punishes and capitalizing upon the early kill potential we have on characters like sheik.

Top Bottom