• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup Discussion Thread

WickedUMD

Smash Rookie
3.6 Matchup Discussion Thread
I want there to be a place for actual discussion and debate about matchups as the Guide is supposed to be a practical summary of how to play. I don't want to dilute that thread with debate over whose neutral is better and who wins so here is the place you can have at it.

Here is the latest community-produced matchup chart
The tiers a somewhat arbitrary, grouped by the average ranking they are most closely associated with (there are a few exceptions). The order is what is more important. Disclaimer: the tiers do not directly correlate to any percentage, they are just different levels of difficulty for Ivy.

If you are an Ivy main who feels they have valuable tourney-level experience and a good understanding of the character and cast, feel free to contribute to the Google Doc. If you have an opinion on a matchup, feel free to discuss it below.

Last edited:

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
Does anyone want to teach me the Ivy-Mew2 MU? I only know from Machiavelli that shadow ball beats razor leaf

Top Bottom