Matchup Chart General

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Yeah weird, when I quote your post I get what you wrote there.

But on the thread I see it as:

Tope said:
I dont see why everyone is worried about pools anyway.

It's just a cake walk for me, like always.

AND YES THAT IS A CHALLENGE POOL 29! LETS SEE IF ANY OF YOU NUBS CAN TAKE A MATCH OFF ME WHEN I'M GOING ALL OUT!
lol...damn

Ah well, makes sense melee pools out first since it had the larger turnout. Should be seeing some brawl stuff by the time I get off of work or something

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No one is interested in making a Fox thread or keeping the other threads active because we've discussed matchup ratios 800 times already...

We have to do/discuss some new things in here. Rehashing stuff the ssb64 community has already beat to death a million times is not helping this backroom at all. It's actually hurting it quite a bit because everyone has lost interest.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
How is it not the BR's fault that were working on a project no one gives a crap about and hasn't even commented on in 10+ days?

aslkdjfaslkjf

This backroom frustrates the hell out of me.

The BR needs to devise ways to expand the SSB64 community. To get more people playing, to get more SSB64 side events at console tournaments, and just promote competition in general.

And how the hell does nobody in the BR know how port priority works?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
The BR needs to devise ways to expand the SSB64 community. To get more people playing, to get more SSB64 side events at console tournaments, and just promote competition in general.

And how the hell does nobody in the BR know how port priority works?
Agreed.

And why don't YOU know how port priority works?

The Australian community IS expanding the 64 scene, we've gone to most 'majors' and set up a very loud, very noticeable corner with 64 on our own projector and about 4 consoles with big signs encouraging people to try it out between their matches. Other people should be doing this.

I'm fine with going on with matchup guides or whatever.

I did a little testing. I did EXPECT it to work that way based on Melee and Brawl, though (except I thought it was 1>2>3>4 for two or more characters losing their last stock on the same frame).