• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match Up Thread Export - Meta Knight

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
This *****'s just trollin. I'll post some of my Jigglypuff's text book long information later on after I shower or something. Jigglypuff can beat Meta Knight at a high competitive level, so make sure you look forward to my class later, and don't be late.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Guys seriously, what do you even cp against MK? Lmao @_@.. imo low ceilings don't really help unless you're really good at landing rest. I got killed vertically thrice for picking Halberd against him just now, fml.
FD is like, a little good.

T-block

B2B TST
Because we can compete with him in the air

But I subscribe to the idea that ground f-tilt/Shuttle Loop MK is the most difficult for Jigglypuff to handle. If you have more issues with aerial MK, FD is probably your best bet.

T-block

B2B TST
Theorycraft is always a good place to start. It's only when people use it to actually represent matchups that it's ineffective.

I'm at work so I can't watch it yet, but I will when I get home.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Stopped reading at this point
Lol I don't blame you. But I had to try out something different in training because I can't seem to beat tornado with any move..Pound works, but it's laggy and you have to get pretty close.

d-air looks like the best move to hit Metaknight out of Mach Tornado because it hits him out of air and ground tornado; it has this lol disjoint in front of it and it comes out pretty fast. If tornado is on the ground it will clank MK out of it and you get some free hits from dair, while it's airbone the disjoint hits him out of tornado.

I'll try out some stuff in an actual match later.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
The best thing to do against nado is to avoid it. Don't go on trying to punish it.

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
MK has a guarenteed Shuttle Loop out of a air grab release, which kills as low as 55% on the edge of FD with no DI. So about 75% with DI? Still pretty bad tho so space well to avoid that shield grab at high percents.

EDIT: Actually its not as bad as I thought since jigglypuff is not forced to air release, but still is pretty deadly on the edge.

Top Bottom