• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Discussions: Falco (Meta stuff in second post)

Dakpo

Smash Lord
To answer the question about dealing with Falco running away/ camping. The only thing you can do is PS the lasers and walk toward him or run in or try to jump over them.
Then stand at a distance where Falco feels threatened and be ready to punish his Phantasm with Dash Attack/ Dash Grab or what Quik does with SH Bair.
Hmm, I know we shouldnt have time to use a grab to catch falco's side from the canceled lazer, but does dash attack even stop side B?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Dash attack will trade with sideB as long as you don't do it in the part that Falco's invincible, lol.
Which I believe is the first half of it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
salem is the best zss

hes beaten nick, atomsk, jbandrew(very good mk from nj), will, keitaro, bizkit, kingtoon, me and others. and hes been closing to beaten vinnie and m2k

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
salem is the best zss

hes beaten nick, atomsk, jbandrew(very good mk from nj), will, keitaro, bizkit, kingtoon, me and others. and hes been closing to beaten vinnie and m2k
Yeah but you suck. You can't even read.
If you could, you wouldn't have posted this in the Falco MU thread. :glare:

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
If we have a lead, we can platform camp on bf (most of the time at the highest platform). It is pretty hard to react to the aerials of Falco, but if we can, we can punish him for approaches.
I don't know if this strategy is really good. But Falco HAS too approach, and we can avoid his lazers.

:phone:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
So, is everyone comfortable about leaving this at -1? I'm going to try to run two MU discussions at a time from this point forward. Does anyone have any suggestions for other MUs to discuss?

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
oh yea Marth.
i talked with Mr.R the last tournament and we have the same opinion about this

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Last thing I heard about Ramin's opinion on the ZSS:Marth MU is that it's slightly Marth's favour
Is that what you agreed on or did you agree that it's even?

C.J.

Smash Master
You're only doing discussions on MUs that you think need to be changed. MUs that you think are fine, such as Marth/ZSS *hintdoMarthhint* aren't going to be discussed which is why you should just go ahead and do them now
=D

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
You're only doing discussions on MUs that you think need to be changed. MUs that you think are fine, such as Marth/ZSS *hintdoMarthhint* aren't going to be discussed which is why you should just go ahead and do them now
=D
I'm going to start a thread for Marth, and because it seems to be a subject people love talking about, a thread for Olimar. I'll also put up a chronological Index thread soon so that we can re-discuss any match-ups if their discussion threads become out of date later.

I'll mark this discussion as having formally concluded on 1/11/2012 but obviously if anyone has anything to say, feel free to add it here.

C.J.

Smash Master
Yep, not going to lie, definitely thought you put Jan down for the month. Then I realized oh yeah, you live in EU.

Everything made sense again.

C.J.

Smash Master
When I'm talking to Ramin or Jess or other people I know elsewhere I'm already thinking like a European/Asian/etc.

I just forgot you lived in EU so I was very confused momentarily lol.

Top Bottom