• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-Up Chart v3 Panel

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hey guys, this thing is happening again. I have a current panel of 3 from BBR members, and I gotta fill it out to no more than 5. If you wanna help out, let me know with an explanation of why you'd be good at it. I obviously get final say if you're in or not though.

I had this whole big long template thing to make this more legit, but **** that, it's too formal.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm not in but to anyone who gets in

just overshoot the match-up by 2 points, making a -1 an actual +1, then you will get a -1 or a 0, **** yes.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I know the Olimar MU really well but so does Dakpo but he quit
And I would keep it at -1

Uh. I'm like the only ZSS in Canada. That panel needs some national diversity, yo.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Still want me, baby?

I know lots of things, been around for a while, played lots of match-ups. Also, my name is blue.

I was going to post some things, but that's too formal.

SFP/v115 panel ftw.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I'm down, just because I stopped going to tournaments until my audition doesn't mean I forgot my entire smash career!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I should be in it because I seem to be the only person who actually understands that the character has limitations

B]

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Just because you're the worst one here doesn't mean you understand her limitations the best :awesome:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well played

for funzies, though, if I do end up at Apex this year on either day, I will MM any ZSS player for like $5 or something. It'll probably be Saturday because when offered the choice between my girlfriend and over a hundred smelly manchildren the choice is very obvious

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yaaaaaaay

Seriously though if Falco ends up at -1 again and d3 is positive

Who am I kidding I don't actually have the motivation to do something

I should link that vid of Atomsk vs Salem in dubs though, oh man that Orpheon swag

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well played

for funzies, though, if I do end up at Apex this year on either day, I will MM any ZSS player for like $5 or something. It'll probably be Saturday because when offered the choice between my girlfriend and over a hundred smelly manchildren the choice is very obvious
Over a hundred smelly manchildren, obviously.

people smell at tournaments over there?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Over a hundred smelly manchildren, obviously.

people smell at tournaments over there?
Oh god

OH GOD

oh god

Imagine 200+ people who, for the most part, have heard a lot about getting drunk / high and not much about shampoo / deodorant

OOF

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Daaaaang!

Also, whats wrong with falco being -1 and Daydayday (shoutouts to florida) being positive ?
Because neither of those matchup ratios is close to correct, lmao

Hell, even FL plays D3 vs ZSS correctly from time to time and then the D3 starts jumping again and my head collides with my desk

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Falco is -2, D3 is even on stages with platforms and -1/-2 on stages with moving /inconsistent platforms or no platforms. If you're actually, genuinely interested in why I've always disagreed so hard on the D3 MU, I might actually be willing to sit down and dredge up the match videos and segments that make my point.

Thio is butthurt because Orion beats him with every character the end
Nah, not really.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Welp, since he can't play brawl anymore, time to kick him off the panel and put him out of his misery :p

I'm kidding because I love me some Dakpo and that suckssssss. Totally empathize since I destroyed my shoulder in college and was DQ'd from trying out at KU for baseball which was part of why I went to KS in the first place

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Welp, since he can't play brawl anymore, time to kick him off the panel and put him out of his misery :p

I'm kidding because I love me some Dakpo and that suckssssss. Totally empathize since I destroyed my shoulder in college and was DQ'd from trying out at KU for baseball which was part of why I went to KS in the first place
<3 thanks guys, Hopefully I can play by December

Top Bottom