• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master hand runs?

metaXzero

Smash Champion
With the discovery of being able to play as Master Hand without hacking, anyone plan on taking on the Single Player modes with him?

EDIT: PLZ post vids

Sanu

Smash Champion
Can he be played through adventure mode? o.o

PB&J

Smash Hero
i just want to thank the people who discovered this..it brings a new element to the gae and now we can have more fun with the game..my fav is with the marios on stamina..or dying before u even see ur self..too good

strawhats

Smash Master
imagine him being used in mm's or tourneys w/. someone of mango/ m2k's skill. god tier

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea master hand is terrible vs anyone who has a brain. Read both of AA's posts in that thread. Apparently the hand does not work in classic mode and can't go anywhere in adventure or all-star mode. It's a bit sad actually.

But yes, he wrecks multiman. Soooo broken, makes it so easy to get DK64. Just do the glitch and leave for 15 minutes.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i tried so hard to get anywhere in HRC, and i epically failed lol. it seems like none of his attacks throw the sandbag to the right. darn you and your nubbish skills, master hand!!

this glitch is the shiz!!!! omfg, i can't believe we're still finding things out about melee. it's crazy how many things you can find in this game

andrewg

Smash Apprentice
i tried so hard to get anywhere in HRC, and i epically failed lol. it seems like none of his attacks throw the sandbag to the right. darn you and your nubbish skills, master hand!!

this glitch is the shiz!!!! omfg, i can't believe we're still finding things out about melee. it's crazy how many things you can find in this game
Well, after you try grabbing several times it will throw sandbag to the right... but it will do so when the game already registers the distance as "no distance". :(

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
BTT Master Hand Riddle, anyone?

EDIT: This doesn't work on endless events, exiting out of the game doesn't save your score.

No luck getting into BTT either since it's character dependent.

Top Bottom