• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massacre Machine (A Fox Combo Video)

DYC

Smash Champion
Silent_Wolf said:
cause jump cancelling a shine is just faster with the stick, like how it's easier to shdl w/the stick because you can use two hands w/out changing your hand position.
It most certainly is not. Just because you are incapable of cancelling it with x/y as fast as the control stick does not make the stick somehow faster for everyone else.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
IVP said:
OMG that's the girl who's on my Samus finder list O_o'
o_o?
I know Rock in person, lllool
So he may pwned me.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Good stuff overall. A little drawn out in places. Music didn't really hold my attention and keep me entertained much, but still, pretty enjoyable...

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
nothin i havent done, im glad i saw that vid cause i never thought of shining wavedashing and then pressing a i usually shine wavedash grab or up smash or continue shining them off the stage

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
REDfox1 said:
nothin i havent done, im glad i saw that vid cause i never thought of shining wavedashing and then pressing a i usually shine wavedash grab or up smash or continue shining them off the stage
That's the only use most people see about WaveShine.
Smash or Grab, there are many posibilities beside that.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
¿So?
¿Every Fox must do the same thing?

People, stay focused on commenting about the vid, not really comparing yourselves with Rock.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
It most certainly is not. Just because you are incapable of cancelling it with x/y as fast as the control stick does not make the stick somehow faster for everyone else.
Sorry DYC, but as Silent Wolf already correctly pointed out, the shine is a B move and, like a short-hopped double laser, is easier when jumping with the control stick due to the position of your fingers. You may be able to cancel your shines with X and Y as fast as you might think possible, but the control stick will always be quicker because neither of your thumbs have to change position on the controller in order to do it.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
If someone has this video. Downloaded it or anything, could someone please upload it to mega upload or something? It's like the last hope for this video so I hope someone has it.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I'm afraid the original video is nowhere to be found, and anyone having the copies are MIA or lost the video somewhere in a disc.

But if anyone is still interested in this outdated video, let me know and I will get someone that I'm almost sure still has it.
If not, well, let's leave this to die.

Also, you can find latest videos of him in the following links:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AphelionKukai
http://www.youtube.com/user/Matarel

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Well, if its any constellation I'm still interested. It's the video that got me into playing fox back in the day and I'd like to take another look at it

Top Bottom