• The new bonus episode of the Smash Brothers Documentary Metagame, Godslayer, is now available on Vimeo

  • Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massacre Machine (A Fox Combo Video)

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
The not-so-new member of Ultra Violence Crew (I'm not a member myself, so, I can't say our crew), Rock, finally gets his own video, about some cool Fox tricks and some combos.

Massacre Machine is the name, and I hope you people like.
As always, dorf1233, had the idea and also made the video, entirely, selecting music, scenes, and stuff.

I present the video for you, becase people kinda listen better If I say so =)

¡ENJOY! (Yes, with "¡".)

Now, the stuff:

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whlBJ6iuorA

FileFront:
http://files.filefront.com/Massacre_Machinewmv/;5096494;;/fileinfo.html


PD: And well, for me, there's no new stuff about me, only to get owned by 1233, REED and ROCK, but, I'll be at the UVC Combo Video, doing some stuff and showing improvement, but there's a posibility of another Femme Fatale, or something =)
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
10,463
Location
the west
1st post!
Wow! you suck! no im kidding that was cool, nothing i havent seen though. i cant really say how good you are cause that was a combo video, but you look pretty good. instead of the dair after the waveshine jab, you should fall on them w/an uair and if theyre at low damage follow w/a usmash, good stuff though. :)
 

quak

Smash Champion
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,265
Location
Bay Area, Cali
yeah and i also kinda saw that you seem a little 'superior' to those that you play with, maybe find some better opponents who give you a run for your money

loved the video, not a fan of the music, but the footage was great

and thanks for using a streaming host, much more effiecient than rapidshare
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
quak said:
yeah and i also kinda saw that you seem a little 'superior' to those that you play with, maybe find some better opponents who give you a run for your money

loved the video, not a fan of the music, but the footage was great

and thanks for using a streaming host, much more effiecient than rapidshare
Well, Rock is the best Smasher in the city, I think.
But 1233, me, Shun (RIP), Reed, Marl and the other folks are pretty skilled to.
DAI well, wasn't in his better days, and Rock abused of that.


The Combo Vids are for that, to show the "l33tness" x)
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
[Silent_Wolf] said:
What city might that be?
Acapulco, México.
OMG ¿eh?

So, naturally, most of times, Rock can do many crazy stuff to us, he knows our gameplay and stuff.
There's also a Footage recorded with camera, that was in México City against Edgar, practically, the top 1 in MX, so, that was big stuff. Rock lost, also, lol!!
So, Rock's not that bad, he needs to travel, and he can, his parents support him.
 

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
325
Location
Chicagoland, IL
Cool vid, love the uair edgeguarding, im a fan of that to (though I dont think ive ever actually koed with it...). That last scene with the firefox missed-sweetspot-turned-suicide-KO was hilarious.
 

401K

Smash Cadet
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
49
Location
Worcester MA
i thought you were pretty great actually. your waveshines were great. i think you seemed a little underwhelmed too but still, great job. i recently picked up forx. he's fun. im trying to get that good ;) again, nice job
 

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
3,164
Location
Somewhere people speak french
UP B SPIKE!!!!

well all that I can say is wow, you're the only one beside masashi who uses the up air on the right way!
really cool video overall, I can't wait for your next music vid!
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
10,463
Location
the west
oh, i also liked how you occasionally did some waveshines by jcing your shines w/up, so its way faster. i have also been trying that out so i could tell when you were doing it cause youd get higher from the ground cause jumping w/up sux XD
 

nox

Smash Apprentice
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
151
Location
Montréal , Canada
[Silent_Wolf] said:
oh, i also liked how you occasionally did some waveshines by jcing your shines w/up, so its way faster. i have also been trying that out so i could tell when you were doing it cause youd get higher from the ground cause jumping w/up sux XD
I'm curious , can you elaborate on what you are talking about please ?
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
10,463
Location
the west
ummm...He was jumping out of his shines with the stick so he could waveshine in place faster. Do you understand now?
 

nox

Smash Apprentice
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
151
Location
Montréal , Canada
[Silent_Wolf] said:
ummm...He was jumping out of his shines with the stick so he could waveshine in place faster. Do you understand now?
Yeah , but how does it make it faster than X/Y ?
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
10,463
Location
the west
cause jump cancelling a shine is just faster with the stick, like how it's easier to shdl w/the stick because you can use two hands w/out changing your hand position.

ALSO, I saw that 1v1 of ROCK(fox) vs dorf1233(doc) and i have some tips for him.

-Do more waveshine uthrow to uair combos, especially on someone like doc on yoshi's story.
-Do more nair to usmashes instead of nair to shines, or at least chase after the shine w/something other then a running attack like a grab combo or another nair.
-When you're fighting doc, stay near or on the edge when he's recovering cause doc's recoveries are garbage and you could edgeguard him easy, just do the firefox stall for invincibility frams so when he tries to recover, you can get through and attack him. Are you guys gonna post that vid here?
 

Liger

Smash Cadet
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
43
Awesome video. One thing though... Sometimes, you really gotta just let the other guy die... ya know...? Over compensation is awesome, but sometimes a quick and easy shine spike will do it. A couple times you let the other guy live for a while. You kept control, but it's probably not a good idea to do it too often... The shffled nairs were sweet and your shine usage is terrific. If a friend of mine were here, he'd tell you to do a wall kick to across B from the ledge instead of doing a ledge hopped one. =P
DaBearX said:
Cool vid, love the uair edgeguarding, im a fan of that to (though I dont think ive ever actually koed with it...). That last scene with the firefox missed-sweetspot-turned-suicide-KO was hilarious.
Eh? I thought he did that on purpose... =O
 
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
10,463
Location
the west
If a friend of mine were here, he'd tell you to do a wall kick to across B from the ledge instead of doing a ledge hopped one. =P
Well your friend is a ****** because if they see you wall jump they'll expect the >B more than anything. That's most likely why he just did the >B from the ledge cause it's harder to see it coming.
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Liger said:
Awesome video. One thing though... Sometimes, you really gotta just let the other guy die... ya know...? Over compensation is awesome, but sometimes a quick and easy shine spike will do it. A couple times you let the other guy live for a while. You kept control, but it's probably not a good idea to do it too often... The shffled nairs were sweet and your shine usage is terrific. If a friend of mine were here, he'd tell you to do a wall kick to across B from the ledge instead of doing a ledge hopped one. =P

Eh? I thought he did that on purpose... =O
The last part was totally on purpose, we has a little discussion about this, and yes, was on purpose.
lol

Rock is very thankful for the suggestions and everything, he hopes to improve.
 

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
325
Location
Chicagoland, IL
Liger said:
Eh? I thought he did that on purpose... =O
....Mindgames! Seems I was wrong, in which case that scene is not only hilarious but super-pro as well. Apologies on my misinterpretation.

Good stuff Rock (whens yer peach combo vid coming out, I love your slap-happy peach).
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
DaBearX said:
....Mindgames! Seems I was wrong, in which case that scene is not only hilarious but super-pro as well. Apologies on my misinterpretation.

Good stuff Rock (whens yer peach combo vid coming out, I love your slap-happy peach).
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD "Super-pro".
Hahahaha... well.

His Peach is way better than his Fox, IMO.
 

Liger

Smash Cadet
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
43
[Silent_Wolf] said:
Well your friend is a ****** because if they see you wall jump they'll expect the >B more than anything. That's most likely why he just did the >B from the ledge cause it's harder to see it coming.
Oh. I hadn't thought about that... Come to think of it... that seems pretty obvious after all... I'll remember that the next time I play him.
 

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
171
Dam Yall are taklin a lot of crap about crap that doesnt matter. Give this Guy some Pointers and Props!
I really enjoyed this vid. Its pretty much Second to the best Fox vids out there. Rock your good! you really know your stuff. But you can still learn a lot more I can tell.
Keep it up until Brawl comes out.
 

Dr.Dead

Smash Cadet
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
56
Location
Germany, Lünen
Nice combo vid!!! I love the scene with the powershilding by Falcos baster. This Fox is very fast!!!!
Nice!

Can you upload a vid between this Fox and someone other??? I want to see a VS vid from Rock!
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Dr.Dead said:
Nice combo vid!!! I love the scene with the powershilding by Falcos baster. This Fox is very fast!!!!
Nice!

Can you upload a vid between this Fox and someone other??? I want to see a VS vid from Rock!
¿You mean a Fox Ditto or something?
I uploaded a couples of matchs for you.
Rock vs Marl (the second best Fox here).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0WAweFIKEY
And this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7NQ8X60GI
But I can't figure it out why it says: "Status: Failed (invalid file format)".

Edit: 2nd Match fixed: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6292371759598440741
 

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
1,008
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Nice vid. Enjoyed it alot. Not too much things that I haven't seen before but was still enjoyable and he has some 1337 skills.
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Grmo said:
Pretty good video, except that the part where Rock kept throwing the Shiek off the edge: that wasn't a combo.
Rock was making fun of Reed.
lolz
 

KilleRCloD

Smash Rookie
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
2
esta muy chido el montaje, juegan muy bien, desde esa vez que vinieron al DF me latio mucho jugar con ustedes, por ahi postee en el video de tu compa el 1233 que por mi parte si me lanzo a Acapulco, la bronca en semana santa fue que no habia mucho dinero, tiempo y la escuela me detenia, pero en julio es seguro que si voy, haber si este jonas quiere venir, a la unica persona de su clan que tengo agregada al msn es a Dyna pero creo me tiene eliminado o vaneado pero ahi les paso de nuevo el mail para ponernos de acuerdo: garulf5@hotmail.com, espero verlos otra vez para la proxima mole que es en Julio.

Atte K-C
 

Dyna

Smash Ace
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
504
Location
México.
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
KilleRCloD said:
esta muy chido el montaje, juegan muy bien, desde esa vez que vinieron al DF me latio mucho jugar con ustedes, por ahi postee en el video de tu compa el 1233 que por mi parte si me lanzo a Acapulco, la bronca en semana santa fue que no habia mucho dinero, tiempo y la escuela me detenia, pero en julio es seguro que si voy, haber si este jonas quiere venir, a la unica persona de su clan que tengo agregada al msn es a Dyna pero creo me tiene eliminado o vaneado pero ahi les paso de nuevo el mail para ponernos de acuerdo: garulf5@hotmail.com, espero verlos otra vez para la proxima mole que es en Julio.

Atte K-C
La hipocrecía en persona.
 
Top Bottom