• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massachusetts Smash Community

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Suh dude. Listen, I hate Facebook. Like, seriously. As much as it pains me to say, most of the mass smash is on Facebook (I'll provide links below) so this would be well served posted in the group.

However, I like smashboards. It's convenient, exclusively smash related, and the color changes are pretty (smashboards ruby? Fk yeah!)
So if you ever wanna play against a melee/ultimate player from Springfield MA (that'd be me), feel free to post here.

Now for the fb links:
Western Massachusetts Smash
New England Melee

Ye.

TheMCKush

Smash Rookie
Suh dude. Listen, I hate Facebook. Like, seriously. As much as it pains me to say, most of the mass smash is on Facebook (I'll provide links below) so this would be well served posted in the group.

However, I like smashboards. It's convenient, exclusively smash related, and the color changes are pretty (smashboards ruby? Fk yeah!)
So if you ever wanna play against a melee/ultimate player from Springfield MA (that'd be me), feel free to post here.

Now for the fb links:
New England Melee

Ye.
Sweet thanks! I’ll join those groups. Springfield is a bit far but far for me, I’m in Easton, but for a big event I’d def come out.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Oof. Springfield doesn't have big events. Those are all in the Boston area, friend. Maybe we'll see more life here once the seesemester starts and the holiday "cheer" dies down

BOSS BOSS

Smash Rookie

Now for the fb links:
New England Melee

Ye.
Springfield smash community is small we’ve probably met before. We gotta play bro!

CaptainPikmin

Smash Rookie
I just joined Smashboards today. I wouldn't yet consider myself a pro but I'm trying to get to that point and I felt like meeting up with a Smash community in Springfield would be awesome.

AndyMcL328

Smash Rookie
Jumping in here! I tried to search for information on a boston group, but didn't see anything recent.

I haven't played since melee, but really enjoying ultimate and would love to get in some more games.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Aight boiz LINE EM UP AND I'LL KNOCK EM DOWN!

I just joined Smashboards today. I wouldn't yet consider myself a pro but I'm trying to get to that point and I felt like meeting up with a Smash community in Springfield would be awesome.
There are very very few people we can consider "pros" (like 5 or so, in fact) so a long as you've got a functioning controller and a will to compete you're more than welcome to come play smash with everybody. Players of all skill levels, races, religion, orientation, and backgrounds can jump in and play smash bros with everyone. Links are in my first message.

Jumping in here! I tried to search for information on a boston group, but didn't see anything recent.

I haven't played since melee, but really enjoying ultimate and would love to get in some more games.
Oh yeah melee is still alive and well in Springfield M.A. I myself am a melee player that plays semi competitive ultimate and our fine (pffftt) city of Springfield is a pretty good place to get started on a tournament scene. As far as searching the Boston area for information on tournaments it's actually not hard once you learn what to search. If you're a member of new england melee (links above) just click/tap on events and that will display upcoming events created and hosted by members of the group. Hope I helped in some way.

Ye

Last edited:

BumbleWood

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I’m new here. I’m in the Worcester area. Idk if there are any known get together a in Worcester. I haven’t attended any tournaments yet but I’d love to get a scene started in Worcester! Melee and Project M have my heart but I’ve been playing Ultimate later too so I’m open to all of those.

ThisIsVis

Smash Rookie
I legit just made an account to respond to this
I’m in Hanover MA is the Norwell tourney a weekly?
Not a weekly sadly, but if the turnout is good enough I could see about making it a more regular occurrence.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I just moved here for work in Springfield, commuting from Enfield. Are there weeklies in the area? I'm a long time melee player, but of course I'm down for ultimate too.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
S SlitThroat1010 tomorrow at prodigy minigolf is both melee and ultimate starting around 7pm in easthampton
Oh man, I appreciate the invite! I missed the event unfortunately, neglected my computer while moving into new place here. Are there any regular weeklies around or people that play regularly?

Will they be there tomorrow Wednesday as well?!

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Should I just give out a number where people can text me questions? Smashboards is beginning to become a bother since I don't really check it as much

Limekle

Smash Rookie
Located in Kingston, MA. Found this board while googling for Smash tournaments in MA. Super bummed about missing the Norwell one, but would love any info on future events in the area!

Goldlinxgaming

Smash Rookie
We are putting together a Smash Ultimate tournament in Haverhill, MA for all you MA based ultimate players. If you think you have what it takes you should come check it out. 1-3 get cash payout plus prizes. You can find out all information and register HERE!

LC_wattupaworkz

Smash Rookie
Anyone in Southeast MA wanna get together for a tournament?
Hey man just joined the forum dont really know how to use it well but me and a friend would be down since I probably wont be on the forum alot add my snapchat lc_wattupaworkz

Top Bottom