• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Legends 2: LIVESTREAM LINK UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i appreciate the money matches between players and the post-offer trash talk is always hype....but four dollars? i can't say i've heard that amount before in a money match. I've heard of 1, I've heard of 2, I've heard of 2 that went to double or nothing...but never 4. Shoutouts to IceArrow for innovating the money match!

D

Deleted member

Thanks, can we do the money match on the livestream (if there is one).

D

Deleted member

Sorry guys, last minute family health problems so I can't go.

All the MMs we can do at DNA or MML3.

Pelca, Bowser dittos 3 dollars at DNA.

So everyone go to DNA so I can rack up the money.

Fatal - 4$
Pelca - 3$
AKC12 - 2$
OneCryptickilla - 1$
Communisthunter - 4$
Lloydirving588 - ?$

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
unfortunately due to complications with my ride i won't be arriving in framingham until 11:45-noon. I'll start sign-ups immediately upon arriving

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Ice Arrow. I am saddened you're not going.

This is gunna be like my last tourney and we haven't played Since Melee. :(

As this is my Last Tourney I'm accepting MMs with most everyone, if anyone is interested. Just look for the black dude with the bandana.

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
I might not be able to go because of my brother :( let's just say that because of what he did, he'll now have 9 years worth of pokemon data deleted from all his games. Even his perfect pokedex. Yah, he's a pokemon fan lol.

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
I might still be able to make it to the singles tournament lol. Only saying id DEFIDENTALLY would have been able to go to both doubles and singles if my brother didn't bail (my parents don't trust me by myself) so I might be able to go to singles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom