• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Anniversary- M2K Rises!!! 50 Entrants!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
New England Smash Summer Circuit
June 2nd - August 4th

Singles

1: M2K ($235.20 plus 50 OOR Bonus)
2: Thorn ($107.80)
3: Moose ($68.60)
4: Swift ($39.20)
5: H2tM.Nicole ($20.00)
5: KevinM ($20.00)
7: Zoso
7: Kyu Puff
9: Twebb
9: H2tM.Andy
9: H2tM wWw Dazwa
9: Bank$
13: PSI
13: Solar
13: Mafia
13: Matt.Zeb
17: Captain Crunch
17: Slox
17: Relax
17: Aber
17: Morgue
17: Gonzo
17: WeaponX
17: Brookman
25: Crush
25: Sora
25: Proskater
25: Foxlisk
25: Shawn
25: Spife
-Pools Cutoff-

Doubles

1: Darc and Dazwa ($82.50)
2: Zoso and M2K ($45.00)
3: Swift and Twebb ($22.50)
4: Mafia and Kevin
5: Moose and Slox
5: Matt.Zeb and Elen
7: Banks and Captain Crunch
7: Solar and Th0rn
9: HaileyM and WeaponX
9: Gonzo and Relax
9: Sora and Mr. Lemon
9: Foxlisk and Proskater
13: Egg$ and Mage
13: Jdog and Lfnt
13: Seth and Lucid

Thanks so much for everyone coming out

Starting Draft Crews now!!

:)

Draft Crews Results

Team Th0rn Wins by 3 Stocks

Th0rn
HaileyM
Psi
Sai
Mafia
Sora
Mr Lemon
Banks
Slox
Proscater
Waldo
.Zeb
Captain Crunch

Team KevinM

KevinM
Darc
Dazwa
Brookman
Aber
Spife
Hydrozoid
Morgue
Solar
Kyu Puff
PepperTooth
Moose
Crush

Video Thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321470

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
good stuff to all that i played, defenatly gotta step it up if i wanna place higher at Mass Madness. New England has some young and talented people coming about. This stubborn old guy wont give up, so wacth out for me ;)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
come on banks, I didn't win doubs today for nothing! y cant u win?

#your number 1 fan

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Will I ever make it out of pools?

NEVA EVA NEVA EVA
how about you not make it out of pools for 3 YEARS then get back to me?

had fun, ggs to all i played, specific shout outs later tomarrow when i can get to an actual computer, sad i wasn't able to stay for the crews :urg:

:phone:

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Big thanks to Kevin, hailey, Matt, and everyone else that put this together and ran the tournament. And to all the recorders and the people running the stream

��

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1: M2K-nice job gettin to the venue lol
2: Thorn-ur falco is still too good vs me ill figure it out eventually
3: Moose-u seem very chill and u have a simple but very efficient game. we need more friendlies
4: Swift-thx so much for driving me and teaming. that car ride was tooooo much lol
5: H2tM.Nicole-didnt play
5: KevinM-thanks for the talk man. i was feeling super down about that set and i needed a pick up
7: Zoso- y art thou so butt cheek
7: Kyu Puff-didnt play and kinda happy about it i hate ice climbers
9: Twebb-even tho zoso is butt cheeks u got destroyed by a campin falco and u lost all spirit to play afterwards.......MAN UP BRO
9: Andy-always a pleasure seeing u and nice time out vs dudusai lol
9: Dazwa-do u ever get bad at this game by not playin for so long
9: Bank$-nice job beating me no johns and the heated rivalry continues.
13: PSI-that luigi has sooo much potential is scary. keep at it
13: Solar-didnt play u but i heard u took swift to game 3 good job
13: Mafia-good luck with ur falcon or falco whoever u decide to try and main
13: Matt.Zeb-not gonna lie i think i hate u lol. idk ur tactic worked this time but the fact u wanted to play like a complete homo bothers me...it really made me not wanna play this game anymore
17: Captain Crunch-ur fox was on point today but u gotta learn that luigi matchup
17: Slox-changing mains again huh.....just remember u gottaa pay ur dues no matter what character u pick
17: Aber-nice seein u
17: Morgue-always a pleasure
17: Gonzo-ur sheik was on point and ur demeanor to the game is 2nd to none and that alone will give u the tools needed to reach the level u want to achieve
17: WeaponX-didnt play
17: Brookman-always nice seein u and thats for that sip off iced coffee i was dying
25: Sora-nice y.link bro. he looks hard to play honestly
25: Proskater-sry we met in tourney so early man u got this. u gotta focus on what ur wanna do per situation in a match. ur still kinda all over the place at times
25: Foxlisk-gg's in teams
25: Spife-gotta finsih our friendly bro. gl in chicago
haileym:ran this tournament like a boss
sai: camped this tournament like yogi
tim's gf cooks cake like no other
puerto rican customer that stared me down for like 3 mins creeped me out like no other
overall tourney ran VERY VERY VERY well. im impressed but we left ay 9 and i got home close to 1 am my visit here will be few but they will exist....i hope mass madness stays running like this and breathes life back into the community. good job u guys

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Had a ton of fun and was really happy about how I was playing even though I didn't make it very far. Was pretty mad that I had to leave early but it was fun seeing everyone!

M2K - Was really exciting to get to play you. Good **** winning the tournament.

Thorn - Good friendlies like always. Can't wait to watch your match against M2k.

Moose - Didn't get to play you but it seemed like you were the talk of the tournament. Look forward to playing you at a tournament down the road.

Swift - I don't think we played?

H2tM.Nicole - Idk who this is lol

KevinM - Good **** running the tournament and thanks for the words of encouragement. You definitely motivated me to actually practice again instead of just going to tournaments. Good stuff.

Zoso - Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hi

Kyu Puff - Good games, ICs are confusing to me, but thanks for the advice!

Twebb - I don't think we played

Andy - I don't think we played

H2tM wWw Dazwa - Definitely didn't play -_- I'm money matching you first thing next tournament I see you at.

Bank$ - Didn't get to play any friendlies D:

PSI - Don't think we played

Solar - Was sad I didn't get to rematch you after you knocked me out at the last MM, but it was good seeing you

Mafia - If I won that first game it would have made my day LOL. In a lot of ways I see you as where I want to be as a player, so I take all the advice you give me to heart and I really appreciate it. ggs.

Matt.Zeb - good **** with handling the recording. was gonna money match you but had to leave early so w.e i'll play you next tournament lol.

Captain Crunch - We didn't play, damnit

Slox - I didn't even know you were here! I have gotten some falcon ditto practice and wanted to test it out on you, so deff hit me up next tournament

Relax - Didn't play

Aber - Good friendlies man :D

Morgue - Didn't get to play you

Gonzo - Didn't get to play you

WeaponX - GGs in tournament man. I really felt like I could have brought it back but you didn't let up when you had the lead. Wish we got to play more friendlies after but I'll play you next tournament.

Brookman - Didn't play

Crush - Didn't play

Sora - You owe me a money match!

Proskater - Good friendlies man

Foxlisk - Didn't play but I always enjoy our friendlies we should play next tournament

Shawn - **** you

Spife - Was mad we didn't get to play but it was good seeing you

Hailey - Good stuff helping run the tournament, I realized I need a lot of peach practice so we should play more next tournament.

Elen - Always good to see you, sorry you didn't get to stay later, wish we got some friendlies in.

Anyone I forgot - Always have fun at these tournaments and it's always good to see everyone.

Wanted to stay for crews but didn't get to sadly. Oh well, next time.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt.Zeb-not gonna lie i think i hate u lol. idk ur tactic worked this time but the fact u wanted to play like a complete homo bothers me...it really made me not wanna play this game anymore
I think I might sig this.

Kevin or Hailey please upload the bracket image. I can't properly title most videos without it.

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God
Had a ton of fun and was really happy about how I was playing even though I didn't make it very far. Was pretty mad that I had to leave early but it was fun seeing everyone!

M2K - Was really exciting to get to play you. Good **** winning the tournament.

Thorn - Good friendlies like always. Can't wait to watch your match against M2k.

Moose - Didn't get to play you but it seemed like you were the talk of the tournament. Look forward to playing you at a tournament down the road.

Swift - I don't think we played?

H2tM.Nicole - Idk who this is lol

KevinM - Good **** running the tournament and thanks for the words of encouragement. You definitely motivated me to actually practice again instead of just going to tournaments. Good stuff.

Zoso - Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hi

Kyu Puff - Good games, ICs are confusing to me, but thanks for the advice!

Twebb - I don't think we played

Andy - I don't think we played

H2tM wWw Dazwa - Definitely didn't play -_- I'm money matching you first thing next tournament I see you at.

Bank$ - Didn't get to play any friendlies D:

PSI - Don't think we played

Solar - Was sad I didn't get to rematch you after you knocked me out at the last MM, but it was good seeing you

Mafia - If I won that first game it would have made my day LOL. In a lot of ways I see you as where I want to be as a player, so I take all the advice you give me to heart and I really appreciate it. ggs.

Matt.Zeb - good **** with handling the recording. was gonna money match you but had to leave early so w.e i'll play you next tournament lol.

Captain Crunch - We didn't play, damnit

Slox - I didn't even know you were here! I have gotten some falcon ditto practice and wanted to test it out on you, so deff hit me up next tournament

Relax - Didn't play

Aber - Good friendlies man :D

Morgue - Didn't get to play you

Gonzo - Didn't get to play you

WeaponX - GGs in tournament man. I really felt like I could have brought it back but you didn't let up when you had the lead. Wish we got to play more friendlies after but I'll play you next tournament.

Brookman - Didn't play

Crush - Didn't play

Sora - You owe me a money match!

Proskater - Good friendlies man

Foxlisk - Didn't play but I always enjoy our friendlies we should play next tournament

Shawn - **** you

Spife - Was mad we didn't get to play but it was good seeing you

Hailey - Good stuff helping run the tournament, I realized I need a lot of peach practice so we should play more next tournament.

Elen - Always good to see you, sorry you didn't get to stay later, wish we got some friendlies in.

Anyone I forgot - Always have fun at these tournaments and it's always good to see everyone.

Wanted to stay for crews but didn't get to sadly. Oh well, next time.
I FORGOT!

1: M2K-nice job gettin to the venue lol
2: Thorn-ur falco is still too good vs me ill figure it out eventually
3: Moose-u seem very chill and u have a simple but very efficient game. we need more friendlies
4: Swift-thx so much for driving me and teaming. that car ride was tooooo much lol
5: H2tM.Nicole-didnt play
5: KevinM-thanks for the talk man. i was feeling super down about that set and i needed a pick up
7: Zoso- y art thou so butt cheek
7: Kyu Puff-didnt play and kinda happy about it i hate ice climbers
9: Twebb-even tho zoso is butt cheeks u got destroyed by a campin falco and u lost all spirit to play afterwards.......MAN UP BRO
9: Andy-always a pleasure seeing u and nice time out vs dudusai lol
9: Dazwa-do u ever get bad at this game by not playin for so long
9: Bank$-nice job beating me no johns and the heated rivalry continues.
13: PSI-that luigi has sooo much potential is scary. keep at it
13: Solar-didnt play u but i heard u took swift to game 3 good job
13: Mafia-good luck with ur falcon or falco whoever u decide to try and main
13: Matt.Zeb-not gonna lie i think i hate u lol. idk ur tactic worked this time but the fact u wanted to play like a complete homo bothers me...it really made me not wanna play this game anymore
17: Captain Crunch-ur fox was on point today but u gotta learn that luigi matchup
17: Slox-changing mains again huh.....just remember u gottaa pay ur dues no matter what character u pick
17: Aber-nice seein u
17: Morgue-always a pleasure
17: Gonzo-ur sheik was on point and ur demeanor to the game is 2nd to none and that alone will give u the tools needed to reach the level u want to achieve
17: WeaponX-didnt play
17: Brookman-always nice seein u and thats for that sip off iced coffee i was dying
25: Sora-nice y.link bro. he looks hard to play honestly
25: Proskater-sry we met in tourney so early man u got this. u gotta focus on what ur wanna do per situation in a match. ur still kinda all over the place at times
25: Foxlisk-gg's in teams
25: Spife-gotta finsih our friendly bro. gl in chicago
haileym:ran this tournament like a boss
sai: camped this tournament like yogi
tim's gf cooks cake like no other
puerto rican customer that stared me down for like 3 mins creeped me out like no other
overall tourney ran VERY VERY VERY well. im impressed but we left ay 9 and i got home close to 1 am my visit here will be few but they will exist....i hope mass madness stays running like this and breathes life back into the community. good job u guys
Sort of especially against spacies. Hopefully we play in bracket next time..

Bob Money

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Darc and anyone would get top 3 at any tournament, that guy is probably the best teams player ever , under Isai.

S l o X

Smash Champion
1: M2K - You are here trying to kill Joe's fox with jab only. You are really good. I'm always impressed by your Sheik. Except that I just KEEP taking games off you. Damn you suck.
2: Thorn - Good job. Wish we played more.
3: Moose - You're awesome bro. I would definitely like to make it out to MI late this year just because of you. You should break dumb tradition and go out to Zenith or something big this year. Thanks for teaming bro and hope to see you soon. Don't understand how you don't **** me but you are so much better.
4: Swift - You're still so good and I'm still so bad. Let's play more with Travon and Qpac!
5: H2tM.Nicole - You're cool but HOW DID YOU LOSE TO BILLY'S FALCON?
5: KevinM - thanks for hosting.
7: Zoso - #imassbutiplayfalconow
9: Twebb - #letsplaymore
9: Andy - #goodjobdodgingme. next time we'll actually play! hope you come out more.
9: H2tM wWw Dazwa - you're still so good despite not playing this game. hope to see your sheik more.
9: Bank$ - good mms. let's do them more.
13: Solar - salt.
13: Mafia - lolfalco
13: Matt.Zeb - lolfalco
17: Relax - keep coming to tournaments!
17: Aber - step it up bro, you are better than 17th.
17: Morgue - i like how fast your falcon is. just need a better neutral game.
17: Brookman - Pichu still the best. Especially vs Falcon. (See: M2k vs Zoso)
25: Crush - How did you place so low? You have improved a lot. Oh and nice shoes.
25: Proskater - Thanks for housing me and stuff. You are the bro of the East Coast.
25: Foxlisk - See: Crush
25: Shawn - Didn't know you were here either!
25: Spife - Crush's mom and dad must be REALLY bad

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God
1: M2K - You are here trying to kill Joe's fox with jab only. You are really good. I'm always impressed by your Sheik. Except that I just KEEP taking games off you. Damn you suck.
2: Thorn - Good job. Wish we played more.
3: Moose - You're awesome bro. I would definitely like to make it out to MI late this year just because of you. You should break dumb tradition and go out to Zenith or something big this year. Thanks for teaming bro and hope to see you soon. Don't understand how you don't **** me but you are so much better.
4: Swift - You're still so good and I'm still so bad. Let's play more with Travon and Qpac!
5: H2tM.Nicole - You're cool but HOW DID YOU LOSE TO BILLY'S FALCON?
5: KevinM - thanks for hosting.
7: Zoso - #imassbutiplayfalconow
9: Twebb - #letsplaymore
9: Andy - #goodjobdodgingme. next time we'll actually play! hope you come out more.
9: H2tM wWw Dazwa - you're still so good despite not playing this game. hope to see your sheik more.
9: Bank$ - good mms. let's do them more.
13: Solar - salt.
13: Mafia - lolfalco
13: Matt.Zeb - lolfalco
17: Relax - keep coming to tournaments!
17: Aber - step it up bro, you are better than 17th.
17: Morgue - i like how fast your falcon is. just need a better neutral game.
17: Brookman - Pichu still the best. Especially vs Falcon. (See: M2k vs Zoso)
25: Crush - How did you place so low? You have improved a lot. Oh and nice shoes.
25: Proskater - Thanks for housing me and stuff. You are the bro of the East Coast.
25: Foxlisk - See: Crush
25: Shawn - Didn't know you were here either!
25: Spife - Crush's mom and dad must be REALLY bad
Thanks for not mentioning me.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Where dem vids at?
:glare:

I have 35 videos on my harddrive. Boxman is sending me all the singles and featured pools matches that were on the stream soon. That amounts to 50 or more videos for me to edit and upload. 9 are edited so far, would be more but I ran into complications on a new program I was using.

Hold your horses.

Keep an eye on this page:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F6970B8B94E2D45&feature=plcp

My aim is to have all the videos up by Tuesday night. I work until 10pm today so unfortunately I can't finish them all by tonight.

Top Bottom