• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 27 - 9/10 - Framingham, MA

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
25: Ryu Cloud I think I improved considerably (or at least not rusty) since the last time I played you in tourney. Would like to know what you thought. I liked a lot of your stuff watching you. I thought I saw a lot of stuff you did in friendlies ONLY fail in tourney because you hesitated way more. Don't give any respect in tournies when it comes to your reads bro. Act on them, your smart enough that you'll start avoiding when they aren't working in no time.

Dude i wish We played some friendlies so i could answer your question with more confidence but i feel just off the tourney that that your just as smart as ever techskill means nothing if you dont have brains so even if you was rusty doesnt mean your reads are but yea i understand everything your saying i notice my self doubting my reads especially with me set with you and Darc and it kinda got me a little down but not to sound cocky but i feel like i get 20xs better each tourney cause i know what works and what doesnt and because i learn from playing others to enter a way better mindstate but yeah bro we should play more i feel like im finally breaking that gap

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God
Dude i wish We played some friendlies so i could answer your question with more confidence but i feel just off the tourney that that your just as smart as ever techskill means nothing if you dont have brains so even if you was rusty doesnt mean your reads are but yea i understand everything your saying i notice my self doubting my reads especially with me set with you and Darc and it kinda got me a little down but not to sound cocky but i feel like i get 20xs better each tourney cause i know what works and what doesnt and because i learn from playing others to enter a way better mindstate but yeah bro we should play more i feel like im finally breaking that gap
Hell yeah dude!

:phone:

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
:dazwa:

shoutouts

1. Ken Y- The only reason I came to this tournament was to see you again. I miss hugging you and picking you up at the same time. Though I dont play melee that much and still ****, it's all thanks to you bcuz you're my inspiration.

<3 Dazwa forever and ever

and I <3 you too XD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good **** Spawn!!
Thanks man.

5: Spawn-gg's in bracket was sad ( D: ) i had to play you
GGs indeed. Your tech skill looks real mean.

5: Spawn - Man I really feel like I should have won our pools games, I don't know where I went wrong though and it's kind of frustrating. I mean sure picking Young Link was probably the start of all the madness, but they were really close sets and I thought I was advantaged by being well-versed in the matchup compared to most Sheiks who have never played it and only know the chaingrab-able portion of the matchup. But nope you beat me fair and square so I'll have to get Young Based Revenge next time.
Where you went wrong was sd'ing at 0% 2 times/match. I had no idea what to do against young link and was getting rocked pretty much the whole game lol. We'll have to redo the matchup... or you can autowin by going Sheik pretty much haha. :p

5: Spawn Sup Bro we didn't play.
I know! I hadn't seen you in forever and we didn't chill such a shame. Next tourny hopefully we can get some games in.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Shout outs to Solar for mentioning the tournament to me. I wouldn't have known about it or came if it wasn't for his skills. I had a rough all nighter gaming waking up to his text "are you coming?!" and my reply "Fack, I'm a bit hungover... Will not make it in time, just woke up" (11:30AM) thankfully I decided to wake up and go and I'm glad I did. Too bad we didn't get to team but it was a good game playing with my original peach sheik team with krazybonez again.

S l o X

Smash Champion
17: s l o x: I BEAT ALL THE THINGS is all I heard when we had our tourney set. I wouldn't say something like that right before a tourney set lol, brings you down, brings me up.
I'm so confused right now but next time . . . I'ma **** you. (:

Shoutouts to Solar beating me in pools but not making it out. ): Stop losing games to people you shouldn't! Play more peach, less fox! DSMASHDSMASHDSMASH.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
first off... MATT YOU ARE BACK?? I DIDN"T THINK you were still in framingham... christ shows everyone how long a took a break from smash...

and KDJ... hes back too... good show matt, good show....

SummerSpeedyMix

Smash Apprentice
13: Andy - You seem like an awesome dude and you're keeping tabs on my brother. Therefore you're family, I think. Andy Hayes.

Yeah, Andy Hayes has a nice ring to it, but I'd have to get a madcatz shirt to go along.

13: Andy I play falco in tournaments.

You definitely should D:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh, something i forgot in my shoutouts

Anyone I counterpicked to either Rainbow Cruise or Brinstar - I'm sorry

13: Andy - You seem like an awesome dude and you're keeping tabs on my brother. Therefore you're family, I think. Andy Hayes.

Yeah, Andy Hayes has a nice ring to it, but I'd have to get a madcatz shirt to go along.
this cleverness to earn free stuff makes me proud to call you my brother

Spife

Smash Master
I'm starting to think Crush is a soviet sleeper robot left over from the cold war era. I don't think he got his activation code though, instead he decided to troll the soviets by activating himself.

crush

Smash Master
fun fact number i dont know: on the crush website you put in your birthdate to see what your lucky crush flavor is. mine is orange crush. my dogs is strawberry and idk anybody else in my familys birthday except for one of my sisters which is around 9/11 because we celebrated her birthday on 9/11 once but i havent done hers yet.

also spife yes falcon ditto money match next tronament bo5 stadium+fd+DL+ys+BF for 50 cents since i wanna get rid of the 50 cents from my money match with sora since he didnt even have a dollar and i dont have any use for 50 cents unless the vending machines at my school put those yellow gatorades back up to $1.50

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God
No I'm a mix. No point telling you since you probably won't know what any of em are. How is that related to young link -____-

SSBM_Sora

The Yung God
fun fact number i dont know: on the crush website you put in your birthdate to see what your lucky crush flavor is. mine is orange crush. my dogs is strawberry and idk anybody else in my familys birthday except for one of my sisters which is around 9/11 because we celebrated her birthday on 9/11 once but i havent done hers yet.

also spife yes falcon ditto money match next tronament bo5 stadium+fd+DL+ys+BF for 50 cents since i wanna get rid of the 50 cents from my money match with sora since he didnt even have a dollar and i dont have any use for 50 cents unless the vending machines at my school put those yellow gatorades back up to $1.50
50 cents is more than enough. You jelly?

crush

Smash Master
No I'm a mix. No point telling you since you probably won't know what any of em are. How is that related to young link -____-

since young links the second worst character in the game, in soviet russia he would be the second best character in the game. so bowser, young link, pichu, etc are the best characters in soviet russua while roy, falco, marth, etc are the worst

crush

Smash Master
50 cents is more than enough. You jelly?

we shouldve just done it for a dollar I'd rather give up a dollar than give up two quarters taht i'd spend 1 dollars worth of time finding because theyre so small and useless.

also i have a great analogy, quarters are small and useless like young link

also please stop countering my double posts with more double posts because then im forced to counter those double posts with double posts and eventually ill get 3 points worth of double posts which will result in me getting banned again since i already have 3 points one of thems permanent if i get banned again ill prolly get 1-2 more permanent points than if this happens again im banned forever and im sure nobody wants that to happen :awesome:

Spife

Smash Master
Let's do a bo6 on all the old 6 neutrals, which sounds really stupid, but I"m an expert on best of 6's.

Or we can be gentlemen and strike fod cause everyone but me hates that stage and I"m tired of yall *****in.

Top Bottom