• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 27 - 9/10 - Framingham, MA

Spife

Smash Master
I mean like, I guess I should do shout outs or something.

1: KoreanDJ: sooo next tourny I see you at, link dittos. Let's do this!
2: th0rn: good stuff, I plan to squander against you next time you sd twice in a set and not take a game off :bee:
3: Darc: This guy
4: MCZ| wWw juice.Dazwa: WHERE'S YO YOUNG LIIINNNK! Actually the pseudo-dazface you gave me as you picked shiek and i realized I couldn't change characters was the best
5: MacD: macd! the smile after our hug was the best thing ever. Keep ltd and bein mad kyoot
5: Spawn: I realized on the second game after you took my second stock that you were camping the edge... but I realized that way to late though haha
7: Banks: thanks banks for helping sora and I warm up doubles
7: Zoso: I'm just now realizing that I didn't play anyone from ri, that's probably where my erectile disfunction is coming from
9: Skler: you left the micro economic book, I grabbed the micro economic book, you're gonna have to **** me again for it though:bee:
9: Arc: we still haven't played in forever, this is upsetting, but now I know how to cross streets
9: KevinM: yeah like I said to dave I'm pretty sure I didn't play anyone from ri, I actually should come visit soon
9: Mafia: **** everyone hating your hair, I like it now, I was the original hater and they all jumped on the hate train so i'ma like it and then everyone will like it too
13: Andy: THIS GUY
13: AwsmSean: **** luigi :urg:
13: Nuro: :bee:
13: Spife: omg
17: Blanky: :bee:
17: s l o x: :bee:
17: Diesel: :bee:
17: WeaponX: you ruined our pool, I remember doing pool math and being like "wait...2-0...2-0...2-0....2-0....wtf he won like 8 sets?!" beast mode. I got too lucky on our second game
17: ycz6: yoshi cookie zeus, we played a little bit, I just remember making tired johns and you probably wrecking me
17: Loki: :bee:
17: JDog: :bee:
17: Morgue: close set, gg's, it was hard to keep a straight face durring some of that for some reason
25: Boxman: thanks for recording the gum mm,
25: Mr Lemon: :Bee:
25: Ryu Cloud: we should play soon (it's better then :bee: trust me)
25: Crush: :bee:
25: Yong: :bee:
25: Agro: :bee:

HaileyM: looks like I'm better at stuffing things in my mouth then you are, get wrrrrrrecked *****!
Sora: doubles was fun, sorry I suck at doubles, also **** ys :(
Hayato: kits too goot that's why he didn't enter :)
Octave: Link dittos are always too fun, glad you quit link though :bee:
Bolt: second tourny we're at where we don't play/mm, this is becoming a habit for us
ProSkater: <3 host a smash fest soon! and i love seeing you do stuff in that game, I get all nostalgic even though I never ever played it
Flow: we didn't play, or hang out much, I don't know how I feel about that (yes I do it feels like sadface)
MattDotZeb: thanks for the great tournament series and all the memories yo,
DarkDragoon: we'll get you next time nick
TERRANOIA: when did you get so tall?
Crush: damn dood you ***** me in that falcon ditto, rematch?
qtip: this guy
Jamie: happy birthday dood!

my pool: I forget like everyone, but I tried to give shout outs to everyone, so **** will smith!
my car: you guys too good, thanks darc for covering gas, thanks qtip for driving, thanks andy for camping the mp3 player and making darc and I give silly reactions, thanks gas stations for having cereal

Skler

Smash Master
I remember handing the book to somebody and then forgetting who I gave it to. I intended to get it back to brush up on atomic economics, but had no clue where it had gotten to.

Spife

Smash Master
I pretty muhc grabbed it cause i'm not gonna let a $70 text book chill at a game store
next time next time
also we need to do a set reflecting the nature of how much we're gambling, a bo5 is to short imo

bolt.

Smash Ace
spife, I'm honing my skills for the next time we face off! $5mm followed by a ton of friendlies at HoG?

Elen

Smash Lord
Should be scheduling the next one very soon! Look out for it!

Top Bottom