• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 13

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Teams

1. Banks and th0rn (Fleshwang)
2. Dazwa and Zoso (The imperialfiendlord imports his water from Athens but is still as Sleepy as Darc)
3. Skler and Pine (Pup n' Suds)
4. Alukard and GMoney
5. Elen and AOI

Singles

1. KoreanDJ
2. th0rn
3. Reno
4. DJ Nintendo
5. Banks
5. Zoso

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Our teamname is so wrong I'm not even going to bother to correct it.

Shoutouts later.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't think Matt will EVER get that teamname right.

Singles
7th Dazwa
9th Skler
9th Pine

Roman.

Smash Champion
if he was corrected he might be able to get it right

shoutouts later

edit:

SHOUTOUTS - im going to try to remember as best as i can

threex - I love you man even though we couldn't have our traditional post-mass-madness-smashfest. We have to chill sometime though!

spife - BANANA BREAD lol Really sucks we were in the same pools even though we've traveled together to every tourney. w/e <3

yedi - You're ness is scary. Lol we gotta start playing more.

joey/variola - Awesome dinner, I learned a lot from it. We should play smash/hangout sometime.

dazwa - /hug

pine - You are the man. I love watching you play teams with skler, so sexy.

skler - We've liked played once and it was a money match, wtf is up with that.

kwan - I wanted to play friendlies with you but couldn't find out LOL. Maybe we shall meet again.

Kevinm - <3 <3 <3 <3 boozer <3 <3 <3 <3

jordan - wtf, you didn't come, i hope saturday school was fun

zoso - Serious matches ftw. We didn't play much at all though besides that. NEXT TIME!

banks - Breakthrough in smash history. Playing teams was funny lol.

thorn - You played pretty good against kdj. I enjoyed watching those matches. You looked paralyzed though cause the only thing that moved for 20 minutes were you're fingers. Talk about concentration LOL. <3

darc - You were in my heart 100% of the time.

Ace - Thank god you were there otherwise we'd still be going through singles probably LOL. Good ****.

Kyu Puff - We suck at teams so much. And we didn't play like any friendlies =(. You're pool was hilarious.

sensai? - We had a doc ditto and it just dragged on lol. Good **** though getting out of pools.

New York - I don't know any of you that came. <3

Matt - cake?

AOI - We played like 1 match. Next time we will play ALL DAY!

Elen - I saw you.

KDJ - Good **** winning. Lol at up smashes.

if i forgot anybody - sorry

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
'Twas my first tournament, so I was really inexperienced and shiznyte, sorry if I bored anyone that I played, I'll get better next time hopefully. I was the kid with the short hair and the leather jacket if anyone remembers that guy.

anyway shoutouts to the people I remember:

IrishMafia - Thanks for teaming with me even though we knew we were both gonna come in last because we sucked so bad, it was good practice anyway. Keep playin' that Falco. Also thanks for playing some matches with me, that other guy that was there

"you hold them and I falcon punch"

tom I think? some guy that suicided me as DK like three times, don't remember - those were some hilarious matches, sorry I sucked kinda. watching you own irishmafia with ganon's foot alone was hilarious

kevinm - You have a great sense of humor, I thought it was hilarious how you actually beat people at brawl even though you never play it, ever, shame I couldn't actually play you on melee or something

DJ Nintendo - Your Bowser is so ridiculous, you turn him into a freaking art form. Sorry I sucked as Bowser so bad, I sort of felt like an insult to you : P awesome matches though

KoreanDJ - "hey, pine, who's that guy over there next to kevinm"
"where's kevinm... oh, that's koreandj"
"okay that explains why I just got four-stocked six times in a row"

hahah sorry if I wasn't much of a challenge, it was still cool playing someone as skilled as you. definitely gives me something to aim for!

Pine - woah yeah I'm getting better everytime I actually play with non-CPUs that actually DI team new hampshire YEAH smash balls should be legal

Skler - we didn't actually talk much but I thought it was hilarious when you were like "brawl? I wonder who's gonna play THAT" and then I plug my controller in, I felt like such a heathen hahahahah DON'T WORRY I LOVE MELEE

Ace or whoever - I thought your Wii was going to explode or something everytime you loaded a stage, good matches btw

everyone in pools - you guys were all ridiculous, next time I'm going to win more than two matches total, I swear (unless I get a worse pool hahah)

Ace Jr. - I felt bad that you were the only guy I beat in pools, but that's the way it goes I guess. I'd suggest less forward smash w/ Shiek, more needles, moar chaingrabs, much, much less dash attack and the rest will come with practice. You were fun to play against and I'm sure with just a little more practice you could easily get a lot better!

mattdotzeb - thanks for hosting or the event or helping to host it or whatever the hell you did. it kicked major ***, next time we have to money match for nickels or something

everyone else I played friendlies or doublers with, I don't remember your names, but it was fun. Sorry I sucked versus, like 75% of you. I'm gonna get ridiqulous some day.

2Hot

Smash Cadet
Matt, we need full results, otherwise they will NEVER make me mod.

Spife

Smash Master
woulda gotten vids of him when we link ditto'd but nooooooooo AOI thought that was a stupid idea.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
man, I'm such a trendsetter, even M2K follows me

lololol

jason teach me sheik stuff

Spife

Smash Master
no.
NO
no more freaking sheiks.
wtf do you mean more? Dazwa (rare rare rare) Banks and you, Reno. Trademark? There's a plethora of fox's and you say "no more freaking sheiks". Well, fine. No more freaking links either. 0 is plenty!

Pine

Smash Ace
i heard reno hacked melee and beat me.....garglegrumblecheatercrugrasu

anyway maybe ill muster the energy to tell all you folks about me and sklers 3+ hour ride home that shoulda taken a little over an hour....

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
D*mn Eggm, I wish you could've went. Then I would've been able to join teams. I think this was my first melee tournament I go to that I didn't join teams. Melee teams is the only reason I play the game.

Got d*mnit, this is another Mass Madness I got 4th. I gotta fix that trend and get first next time.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Spife and KDJ's Link Dittos definatly should have been recorded.

EDIT:

Oh and Zoso. Yeah, did you see how singles ran, some what, smoothly and Matt.Zeb was playing friendlies.

That is why I went, not just in hopes of Brawl friendlies.

I heard some people say that Matt wasted time during Pools. And, for the record, I swear to you the bracket started getting made immeaditly after the last pool gave me results. There was a slim delay due to the fact that Tio seeded stupid off of pools and I had to do a 10/5/1 skill level thing and seed everyone be hand more or less. But they were made immeaditly. Than I made Matt call stuff out cause I needed a smoke to deal with all that BS and stress of the small issues that made things a pain.

Skler

Smash Master
i heard reno hacked melee and beat me.....garglegrumblecheatercrugrasu

anyway maybe ill muster the energy to tell all you folks about me and sklers 3+ hour ride home that shoulda taken a little over an hour....
You should muster it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Spife and KDJ's Link Dittos definatly should have been recorded.

EDIT:

Oh and Zoso. Yeah, did you see how singles ran, some what, smoothly and Matt.Zeb was playing friendlies.

That is why I went, not just in hopes of Brawl friendlies.

I heard some people say that Matt wasted time during Pools. And, for the record, I swear to you the bracket started getting made immeaditly after the last pool gave me results. There was a slim delay due to the fact that Tio seeded stupid off of pools and I had to do a 10/5/1 skill level thing and seed everyone be hand more or less. But they were made immeaditly. Than I made Matt call stuff out cause I needed a smoke to deal with all that BS and stress of the small issues that made things a pain.
All things considered, I think you did a fine job, but how could it possibly have taken that long to run pools?

Matt makes some kind of incredibly dumb call/shirks his responsibilities as TO at pretty much every tournament. Something needs to be done about this.

I need to pick up another character because I hate Sheik dittos.

:( @ Banks.
Or you could just learn to chaingrab and start winning your Sheik dittos.

Anyway, it's not like you don't play Falco, Fox, and Jiggs, all of whom do fine against Sheik.

Banks

Smash Hero
I need to pick up another character because I hate Sheik dittos.

:( @ Banks.
I'm sowwy =(

there was faaaar less CG in those games than if you had played plank or spawn-on-FD though LOL I just need to practice it sometimes to help me vs people who do it all the time and no one plays sheik =(

Top Bottom