• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masked Marauders - Skull Kid For Smash! Night of the Last Day.

What's your favourite transformation in Majora's Mask?

• Deku Link

• Goron Link

• Zora Link

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I’m surprised he doesn’t have more support, he’s one of the best non-Ganon villains from Zelda. I support his inclusion.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I’m surprised he doesn’t have more support, he’s one of the best non-Ganon villains from Zelda. I support his inclusion.
He seems quite popular, I think it's just hard to spark a conversation about him in regards to Smash. But I actually think he's in a pretty good position. Over all other Zelda characters, he's the one who got the Mii Costume (well, aside from Link. And it was only the Mask) and that mask was the first added to breath of the wild. He's clearly a favourite of Aonuma. It's not hard to imagine if asked about new Zelda characters, he'd suggest Skull Kid.

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, for a character that was created, what, almost twenty years ago, he has quite a bit more support that I would have imagined. He is the type of character that does not really attract dedicated supporters (mostly because of how Sakurai treats Legend of Zelda); however, if you ask anyone, they would likely be okay with his inclusion.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Sourcegaming did a short video on Skull Kid

I didn't know PushDustIn PushDustIn was a fan. (nice video BTW, there's probably more I would have talked about I mentioned in the comments, but I'm very biased :p

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Sourcegaming did a short video on Skull Kid

I didn't know PushDustIn PushDustIn was a fan. (nice video BTW, there's probably more I would have talked about I mentioned in the comments, but I'm very biased :p
I'm a huge Majora's Mask fan! I would really like to see Skull Kid as a playable character!

Sheng Long

Smash Apprentice
Yeah count me in as well. Skull Kid is my favorite Zelda antagonist and would be a great villain to add in Smash.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Good to see more supporters pop up. We've even made it too the second page.

I wonder if we'll ever see Skull Kid again in a Zelda game. He did show up in Twilight Princess so its certainly possible. I'd love to see them expand on the species and see if the Skull Kid we know is special among them at all. Maybe even an outcast of his own kind....

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
That's why I advertised here. We gotta rally the troops.
Seems like it might have worked, I see more people voting Skull Kid, although it's probably a coincidence, this place doesn't get as much traffic as it should.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I'd be on board with Skull Kid; he's probably the unique Zelda character that I support most, and Majora's Mask is easily in my top 5 favorite games of all time. He was a blast to play as in HW, and that game showed me how he could be fit into Smash moveset with a little bit of creativity. I can see him using Tatl and Tael for disjointed normals, as well as various dark magic spells from the mask and the TP puppets. Plus, he'd likely come with a Clock Town stage, something I've been waiting forever to see.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Imagine a taunt or victory animation where Skull Kid hits Tael only for Tatl to get angry and hit him him in the back of the head for it. It would be hilarious! Although I'm not sold on Tatl and Take being there permanently like in Hyrule Warriors. I think I'd rather him solo most of the time.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Hopefully, he'll be playable rather than an AT. GOD, I hate his AT appearance in Smash 4...
I definitely hope he's playable, but I'd take assist trophy over nothing. At least I still got some cool snapshots of him
SnTEPQq.jpg
YOHp96j.jpg
hnNdNCO.jpg

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
MM best Zelda. Skull Kid has so much moveset potential. Most wanted character of mine for years.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
A lot of discussion about Skull Kid and Midna in the general discussion right now. It's nice to see others consider him a good contender for the new Zelda spot

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Unfortunately @Mrrgle hasn't been online since March. I wonder if we could get a new owner of the thread?

Megadoomer Megadoomer any chance we could have a new owner? I'm not sure what the procedure is though.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Admins handle that sort of thing, but I'll look into it. Do you want to be the new owner, NintenRob NintenRob ? You seem pretty active in this thread (and in general).

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Sweet, Thank you. I'll get to work updating the original post. Aside from support list. Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Sounds good

How would supporters like the to be known as the "The Children of the Moon"

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Maybe label the supporters list something like 'Lost in the Woods'? Or maybe call them 'Lost Ones', 'Lost Woodsmen', 'Faceless Ones', or 'Masks'.
I like Lost Ones. I'll leave it as is for now, see if anyone else chirps up. But I might change it if nothing else is said.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
If we get more varied suggestions, I might make a poll to decide. I really like Children of the moon or Moon Children but if it's overall unpopular.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Majora's Masquerade

It's great if you don't know what masquerade means

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Masqueraders!

Masquerade Ballers!

Also I'm mad my Stalfolks suggestion wasn't put in the poll. It's kind of funny I think.

Top Bottom