• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

dezeray112

Smash Hero
This is a thread we you can discuss anything related to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Anyways to get things started, with Spiderman: Far From Home closing off as the last film of Phase 3, what other superhero films can we expect during Phase 4 and beyond?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pretty much confirmed:
Guardians 3 - Nuff said. Will Adam Warlock or Beta Ray Bill be featured?
Black Widow - Hopefully it'll due her better justice than EG (not bad, but incomplete IMO)
Spider Man 3 - Didn't they sign Holland on for 3 individual movies?

Likely:
Black Panther 2 - A given due to the success of the previous movie. I'd love to discuss issues affecting greater Africa.
Doctor Strange 2 - I think the Russo Bros helped fix him in IW/EG plus the original's End Credit scenes. I think this has a lot of potential.
Captain Marvel 2/Ms. Marvel - Didn't they say they want Ms. Marvel?
X-Men/Fantastic Four - I think we'll be waiting until at least 2022 for either of these.

Maybe:
Ant Man 3 - I think there is potential, the Hydra plot point of the original hasn't been resolved, but I'm not sure if it'll be big enough to warrant.
Thor 4 - Maybe after Guardians 3? I think many want this to be a thing after Ragnarok.

Dreaming:
Hulk 2 - Hulk deserves another solo movie the most IMO. Resolving all of the incomplete plot points of his character arc but Universal...Maybe add Wolverine like in the original comic?
Nova - I'd like to see the backstory/lore of the Nova Corps and what went down during IW.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, but after Tom Holland talked about wanting to do 20 more movies (exaggerating on his part...but hell ****ing yeah to that Spider love), the MCU having a Multiverse, and Sony needs Spider-Man to make money in the movie division (plus the fact that he’s ****ing Spider-Man), he’s definitely going to have countless sequels. Also...
Black Panther 2 - A given due to the success of the previous movie. I'd love to discuss issues affecting greater Africa.
Doctor Strange 2 - I think the Russo Bros helped fix him in IW/EG plus the original's End Credit scenes. I think this has a lot of potential.
Captain Marvel 2/Ms. Marvel - Didn't they say they want Ms. Marvel?
X-Men/Fantastic Four - I think we'll be waiting until at least 2022 for either of these.
Don’t forget Deadpool 3 (unless that’s under the X-Men branch here)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I forgot Deadpool. I guess he could be easily added in given Far From Home spoilers.

I'm just not sure if we'll see a Deadpool 3 before we see the X-Men reboot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I forgot Deadpool. I guess he could be easily added in given Far From Home spoilers.

I'm just not sure if we'll see a Deadpool 3 before we see the X-Men reboot.
Since he’s the only character Marvel isn’t gonna reboot, it could be likely Wade is the first to show up

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Pretty much confirmed:
Guardians 3 - Nuff said. Will Adam Warlock or Beta Ray Bill be featured?
Black Widow - Hopefully it'll due her better justice than EG (not bad, but incomplete IMO)
I'd also add Shang-Chi and the Eternals as likely to be confirmed too.

Also Feige did say he does have plans to include the real Mandarin in a future MCU film.

https://twitter.com/filmmadfinn/status/1128949831047766016

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Spider Man is out. Seems like a good time to bump this thread. Please use spoiler tags.

Saw it last night. It's good, but I think I enjoyed Homecoming more. Not one of the highlights of Phase 3 IMO.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man is about to run this ****

nanananananan

Smash Rookie
About the MCU, I think the best piece of media that has ever come from the franchise is the Daredevil Series, but since it's now canceled and Endgame ignored the existence of the Defenders is pretty likely we'll never see something that good again.

Anyway, I hope that Marvel uses the Infinity War/Endgame history to introduce Nova to the movies as a special method of protection by the Nova Corps or some Fox-owned character like Wolverine or Cyclops via the Wandavision series.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Personally I still have yet to watch any of the TV shows, though I probably will soon given the slow down before Phase 4 next year. It's a shame Marvel is barred from using any of the Netflix Heroes for a couple years. At best we might see Inhuman cameos.

Far From Home I have mixed thoughts on. The humor & references were good, as well as the final action scene, but at times it felt like their was too much CGI, the villain is kind of underwhelming compared to Vulture, and I'm not entirely sure if I like the direction they're taking Peter Parker; Tom Holland is very much his own Spider Man. The plot itself is also a bit out there, but that's sort of point/joke of the film.

Mysterio is certainly not the worst Marvel villain, but I feel like his motivations and overall plan felt kind of flat. I don't really remember why he wanted to play a fake super hero and the sheer complexity of his plan I thought was a stretched a bit too far in terms of being believable.

Peter I felt at times was a bit too whiny. Part of what makes him endearing, to me at least, is his selflessness/constant sacrifices and somewhat of a 180 compared to the previous MCU films where he was more than happy to take on the super hero role. I get complaining, but compared to other versions of Spider Man, I feel his situation hasn't warranted it as much as he does. The Spider Sense coming online was a cool action scene, but like a lot of OP MCU characters, they definitely like downplaying it; was it ever explained why it wasn't working most of the film?

Sony to their credit did a much better job of keeping plot points under wraps for this movie. I guess Vulture got cut as did the police scene shown in the trailers/commercials.

I loved the post credits cameo, but I'm a tad wary in regards to killing his secret identity. By the end of Tom Holland's tenure, MCU Spider Man will definitely be unique. It's nice to see Captain Marvel receive increased connections to the rest of the MCU, especially considering the Skrulls are hilarious. CM2 is all but confirmed to be a thing the works if it wasn't already. The "Kree have sleeper agents" line randomly dropped during the middle of the film has me wondering if that's a hint at a potential take on a Secret Invasion plot for Phase 4.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Personally I still have yet to watch any of the TV shows, though I probably will soon given the slow down before Phase 4 next year. It's a shame Marvel is barred from using any of the Netflix Heroes for a couple years. At best we might see Inhuman cameos.

Far From Home I have mixed thoughts on. The humor & references were good, as well as the final action scene, but at times it felt like their was too much CGI, the villain is kind of underwhelming compared to Vulture, and I'm not entirely sure if I like the direction they're taking Peter Parker; Tom Holland is very much his own Spider Man. The plot itself is also a bit out there, but that's sort of point/joke of the film.

Mysterio is certainly not the worst Marvel villain, but I feel like his motivations and overall plan felt kind of flat. I don't really remember why he wanted to play a fake super hero and the sheer complexity of his plan I thought was a stretched a bit too far in terms of being believable.

Peter I felt at times was a bit too whiny. Part of what makes him endearing, to me at least, is his selflessness/constant sacrifices and somewhat of a 180 compared to the previous MCU films where he was more than happy to take on the super hero role. I get complaining, but compared to other versions of Spider Man, I feel his situation hasn't warranted it as much as he does. The Spider Sense coming online was a cool action scene, but like a lot of OP MCU characters, they definitely like downplaying it; was it ever explained why it wasn't working most of the film?

Sony to their credit did a much better job of keeping plot points under wraps for this movie. I guess Vulture got cut as did the police scene shown in the trailers/commercials.

I loved the post credits cameo, but I'm a tad wary in regards to killing his secret identity. By the end of Tom Holland's tenure, MCU Spider Man will definitely be unique. It's nice to see Captain Marvel receive increased connections to the rest of the MCU, especially considering the Skrulls are hilarious. CM2 is all but confirmed to be a thing the works if it wasn't already. The "Kree have sleeper agents" line randomly dropped during the middle of the film has me wondering if that's a hint at a potential take on a Secret Invasion plot for Phase 4.
****ing die in the arms of your hero on some random planet for 5 years only to come back to life and witness your hero dying in your arms (for a short bit) due to saving the universe, and realizing full hand how being a superhero so quickly in your life is like...and then it’ll make sense for Peter to just want happiness. Plus, compared to most Parkers, the MCU one got put in a massive situation real early in his career, whereas the others didn’t have to deal with it until they were already experienced heroes and adults.

As for the identity loss...it’ll be fine (went well for Peter in the comics first time around and in Spectacular Spider-Man, where he managed to fool people into believing Parker and Spidey were two different guys

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Spider Man is out. Seems like a good time to bump this thread. Please use spoiler tags.

Saw it last night. It's good, but I think I enjoyed Homecoming more. Not one of the highlights of Phase 3 IMO.
I watched Far From Home yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a good way to conclude Phase 3 of the MCU. Here are my thoughts below which contains spoilers.

The cast provided strong performances especially from Tom Holland, Zendeya and Jake Gyllanhaal and the VFX used in the illusions were not just memorising, but amazingly done.

Anyways, I was surprised and happy to see JK Simmons reprise his role as J Jonah Jameson from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogies at one of the two post credit scenes. But other than that, it will be interesting to see what challenges lie ahead for Peter Parker and Spider-man now that his identity had been unveiled to the public. I somewhat have a feeling that it could be possible that the footage shown on the Daily Bugle could be fake or it could be someone attempting to incriminate Spider-Man as a criminal.

I do look forward to see what Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios has in store for Phase 4 which I hope a part of it will be shown at either San Diego Comic-Con this month or the D23 Expo next month.

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Here’s some theory stuff in reaction to the post-credits scenes from FFH:

I think there’s really only 2 possibilities as to how Peter could potentially deal with his identity being revealed.

1. Basically have Peter and co set up a “reveal” that it’s actually a Skrull and not the real Peter Parker who’s responsible for the London incident. The revelation of the existence of Skrulls being on Earth causes chaos among the general public to ensue, with the Kree sleeper agents mentioned in CM potentially getting involved.

2. Since Spider-Man 3 is gonna be at least a couple of years away from now, they’ll be able to use the Netflix characters again by that time. What am I getting at? Peter might need a lawyer to help him clear his name, and who better to hire than Matthew Murdock?

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am surprised this thread hasn't been bumped. 11 movies and counting on the way!

7 movies in one year. Holy ****. lol

D

Deleted member

Looking forward to Shang Chi, F4, Guardians 3, Thor 4 and the Disney+ shows tbh.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm a little conflicted on the Disney+ shows, honestly. While I love the characters who are involved and was hoping for more screen time for Loki and Scarlet Witch especially, I'm not too keen on being subscribed to another streaming service just to see them.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
I'm a little conflicted on the Disney+ shows, honestly. While I love the characters who are involved and was hoping for more screen time for Loki and Scarlet Witch especially, I'm not too keen on being subscribed to another streaming service just to see them.
You might have missed it, but Scarlet Witch is confirmed to be appearing in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. It’ll probably take place before the events of WandaVision, but regardless, at least we’ll be seeing more of her, along with a character interaction we never got in IW and Endgame.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You might have missed it, but Scarlet Witch is confirmed to be appearing in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. It’ll probably take place before the events of WandaVision, but regardless, at least we’ll be seeing more of her, along with a character interaction we never got in IW and Endgame.
I think they stated that the events of WandaVision would lead into how Scarlet Witch ends up in Doctor Strange 2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard that Disney+ would have some kind of free version with ads.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
My thoughts on the Phase 4 announcements:

- Black Widow - It will be interesting to see what sort of events unveil for Natasha after the Civil War.
- The Eternals - A very interesting cast and I am actually quite interested to see what the story plot will be like.
- Shang Chi: The Legend of the Ten Rings - This is the film I highly anticipate the most (since I am Chinese) and I'm happy they got Simu Liu as the main role and especially Tony Leung who is playing the real Mandarin.
- Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - It will be interesting to see how Dr. Strange and Scarlett Witch will work together against Nightmare.
- Thor: Love & Thunder - I had a feeling that since the events of Avengers: End Game, Jane's situation would be very dire. That is when I knew she will have to eventually take up Mjolnir to become the female Thor.

Other:

- Blade - The moment I saw Mahershala Ali in Alita Battle Angel, I knew he'd be a great fit as Blade.

Does anyone think we will get more Phase 4 or Disney+ news at D23 next month?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Thoughts:

Black Widow - Never really been that big fan of her, but I am curious to see her expanded upon especially after Endgame. Taskmaster will be fun to see.
Eternals - I have next to no idea what to expect here. It has a good cast and Marvel hasn't had a true film dud yet.
Shang Chi - I can see this one potentially being the next Guardians. Mandarin will be cool to finally see after all of the buildup since the first Iron Man.
Dr. Strange - I might be the most excited for this one even though I think DS was the weakest film of Phase 3. I really want to see more IW/Endgame Strange and see his relationship with Mordo develop. More Scarlet Witch is good. Riot if no Shuma Gorath cameo.
Thor - One of the biggest complaints with Ragnarok was them basically throwing away everything/one from the first two Thor movies so I really hope this will be the proper (happy) conclusion to Thor's story arc. How will this tie into Guardians 3 and is there any hope for Beta Ray Bill?

I heard that Disney+ would have some kind of free version with ads.
That's good to hear. Am really only interested in selectively watching Marvel and Ducktales. Maybe Agents of Shield/Agent Carter if they become available.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Time for a sad bump.

I can understand Sony being against a 50/50 deal, but stopping negotiations at that is a stupid move. Reboots aside (a bad idea for plenty of reasons), I guess it just comes down to how far Sony Pictures thinks they can do without Marvel Studios backing them up because Disney certainly doesn't need Spider-Man.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Time for a sad bump.

I can understand Sony being against a 50/50 deal, but stopping negotiations at that is a stupid move. Reboots aside (a bad idea for plenty of reasons), I guess it just comes down to how far Sony Pictures thinks they can do without Marvel Studios backing them up because Disney certainly doesn't need Spider-Man.
I still hope that both Sony and Marvel can re-negotiate a deal that works for both of them and keep Spidey in the MCU as he does have a lot more to offer. I can't really imagine what Sony Studios will do to the Spiderman franchise considering that Far from Home made over a $1 billion dollars in the box office.

I watched their version of Venom in which despite the fans saying it was a good movie, I can't really say I could agree with them as I felt the film was such a mess even though it made under $900 million in the box office.

Anyways with D23 coming up, it will be interesting to see what Marvel Studios will show. But either ways, I'm still interested in Dr. Strange and Shang Chi.

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Although I am also holding out hope for a new Spider-Man deal, I’m really interested in the 3 newly announced Disney+ series either way:
Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk. Can’t wait to see what they’ll be doing with these three characters.

Also Darcy from the first 2 Thor movies, Jimmy Woo from Ant-Man and the Wasp, and an older Monica Rambeau from Captain Marvel are all confirmed to be in WandaVision, which apparently is half sitcom, half epic MCU adventure. Really seems like it’ll be a very interesting show.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Although I am also holding out hope for a new Spider-Man deal, I’m really interested in the 3 newly announced Disney+ series either way:
Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk. Can’t wait to see what they’ll be doing with these three characters.

Also Darcy from the first 2 Thor movies, Jimmy Woo from Ant-Man and the Wasp, and an older Monica Rambeau from Captain Marvel are all confirmed to be in WandaVision, which apparently is half sitcom, half epic MCU adventure. Really seems like it’ll be a very interesting show.
Pretty much looking forward to all of the Disney+ shows in which I think I heard they will play roles within future MCU films. Also, Gemma Chan (who previously portrayed Minn-erva in Captain Marvel) is casted as Sersi whilst Barry Keoghan (Dunkirk) and Kit Harrington (Game of Thrones) are portraying Druig and Black Knight (Dane Whitman) in the Eternals movie.

Also the sequel to Black Panther is also confirmed to be in the works.

Last edited:

Henryy

Smash Rookie
This is a thread we you can discuss anything related to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Anyways to get things started, with Spiderman: Far From Home closing off as the last film of Phase 3, what other superhero films can we expect during Phase 4 and beyond?
It is very sad, that this phase was finished. But, I hope, they add more superheroes. And a lot of great contents for the new films!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Its been a while since the last post. Anyways, there had been a lot new information surfaced this year:

Black Widow:
  • The film was due to release this year and due to Covid, Black Widow has a new date of May 2021.
The Eternals:
  • The film was due to release this year, but has now shifted to November 2021 due to the pandemic.
  • The cast includes Richard Madden as Ikaris, Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo, Salma Hayek as Ajak, Don Lee aka Ma Dong Seok as Gilgamesh, Lauren Ridloff as Makkari, Bryan Tyree Henry as Phastos, Lia McHugh as Sprite, Angelina Jolie as Thena, Barry Keogan as Druig, Gemma Chan as Sersi and Kit Harrington as Dane Whitman.
Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings:
  • The film was scheduled to release in February 2021, but was moved to July 2021.
  • The cast include Kim's Convenience's Simu Liu as Shang Chi whilst Internal Affairs actor Tony Leung will portray Wen Wu (the Mandarin) and The Farewell's Awkwafina as Katy.
  • Additional cast include Crazy Rich Asians' stars Michelle Yeoh as Jiang Nan and Ronnie Chieng as Jon Jon, The Undoing's Fala Chen as Jiang Li, Creed 2's Florian Munteanu as Razor Fist and Zhang Meng'er as Xialing.
  • The film's synopsis is that " Shang-Chi must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization."
Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:
  • Although the film was due for a 2021 release, it got shifted to March 2022.
  • Sam Raimi who is known for his works on Sony's Spider-Man franchise was unveiled as the new director of the film, taking over from Scott Derrickson who departed last year.
  • Benedict Cumberbatch reprises his role as the Sorcerer Supreme whilst Benedict Wong, Chiwetl Eijofor and Rachel McAdams also reprise their roles as Wong, Christine Palmer and Carl Mordo.
  • Elizabeth Olsen reprises her role as Scarlett Witch who will play a key role within the film which will tie in with her Disney+ show WandaVision and the third untitled Spider-Man film.
  • Xochitl Gomez will portray America Chavez.
Untitled Third Spider-Man film:
  • Set to release on December 17 2021.
  • Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei and Tony Revelori are set to reprise their roles.
  • Jamie Foxx will make his return as the Electro whilst Alfred Molina will reprise his role as Dr. Octavius aka Dr. Octopus as will Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange.
  • It has been speculated and rumoured that Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Kirsten Dunst have been casted in the film.
  • Charlie Cox reprises his role as Daredevil from the Netflix series.
Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania:
  • Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lily, Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer all reprise their roles.
  • Kathryn Newton who is well known for her role in Detective Pikachu will replace Emma Fuhrmman as an older Cassie Lang whilst Jonathan Majors will portray the film's antagonist Kang the Conqueror.
Blade:
  • Mahershala Ali will portray Blade.
Captain Marvel 2:
  • In addition to Brie Larson reprising her role as Carol Danvers, Teyonah Parris will reprise her role as Monica Rambeau and Iman Vellani will reprise her role as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel.
Black Panther 2:
  • Marvel Studios decided that they will not recast the role of T'Challa/Black Panther despite the tragic death of Chadwick Boseman.
  • Ryan Coogler is set to direct which aims to release in 2022.
The Fantastic Four
  • Not much is known, but Jon Watts who is known for his work on Spider-Man will direct the Fantastic Four film.

WandaVision:
  • Set to air on Disney+ on January 15th.
  • The show follows Wanda Maximoff and Vision played by Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany as the two try to settle in a surburban area to control their powers, however things may not as they seem.
  • Kat Dennings and Randall Park both reprise their roles as Darcy Lewis and Jimmy Woo whilst Kathryn Hahn and Teyonah Parris are casted as Agnes and an older version of Monica Rambeau.
Falcon & the Winter Soldier:

• Set to air on Disney+ in March 2021.
  • Features Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes, Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter, Daniel Bruhl as Helmut Zemo and Wyatt Russell as John Walker.
  • Other castings include Georges St. Pierre who returns as Georges Batroc along with Erin Kellyman, Adepero Oduye, Desmond Chiam, Miki Ishikawa, Noah Mills, Carl Lumbly and Danny Ramirez.
Loki:
  • Set to air on Disney+ in May 2021.
  • Tom Hiddleston will reprise his role as Loki and will be joined by Owen Wilson, Richard E. Grant, Sophia di Martino. Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Wunmi Mosako.
Ms. Marvel:
  • Expected to release on Disney+ late 2021.
  • Starring Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel who will be joined by Saagar Shaikh, Aramis Knight, Matt Lintz, Yasmeen Fletcher, Zenobia Shroff, Rish Shah, Mohan Kapur, Laith Naki, Azher Uzman, Travina Springer and Nimra Bucha.
Hawkeye:
  • Expected to release on Disney+ late 2021.
  • Jeremy Renner will reprise his role as Clint Barton/Hawkeye whilst Hailee Steinfeld will play Kate Bishop.
  • They will be joined by Vera Famiga as Kate's mother, Fra Fee as Kazi, Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez and Zahn McClarnon as Maya's father.
She-Hulk:
  • Tatiana Maslani will play as She-Hulk whilst Tim Roth will reprise his role as the Abomination as will Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk.
Secret Invasion:
  • Samuel L. Jackson and Ben Mendelson will reprise their roles as Nick Fury and Talon.
Armor Wars:
  • Don Cheadle will reprise his role as James Rhodes/War Machine.
Ironheart:
  • Newcomer Dominique Thorne will portray Riri Williams aka Ironheart.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I know it's very unlikely, but I hope they bring back Willem Dafoe's Green Goblin in the big Spider-Man live action crossover coming up.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I've seen Iron Man and thought it was okay. I saw Iron Man 2 and didn't like it. Would it be worth the time investment to watch all of the movies? Looks like I would hate every second of it. But is it worth it?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've seen Iron Man and thought it was okay. I saw Iron Man 2 and didn't like it. Would it be worth the time investment to watch all of the movies? Looks like I would hate every second of it. But is it worth it?
If you want to get to Avengers: Endgame, then yes you need to watch all of the movies that came before it (aside from Incredible Hulk).

But you want to be masochistic? Watch all of the movies, TV shows and shorts IN RELEASE ORDER!!! That's what I did and now I only have to get through the last season of Agents of SHIELD and Haelstrom :yoshi:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Its been a while since I last posted here. Anyways since then there had been new trailers for the upcoming Phase 4 films due to release this year:

Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings:

The Eternals:

Marvel Celebrates the Movies featuring Black Widow, Shang Chi, the Eternals and a couple of upcoming Phase 4 projects:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I have been thinking on the question for awhile now and wanted to know everyone’s thought on this. Will there be another villain in Spider-Man: No Way Home to become a Sinster Six?

So far we have Sam Raimi’s Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Sandman. Then we have Marc Webb’s Lizard and Electro. It’s just weird that there isn’t another villain, there’s plenty of potential with Venom (Raimi’s), Green Goblin (Webb’s), and Rhino. I’m not against five villains, it’s just surprising to me.
2B7CD9F7-8C74-4936-9036-224234C99A00.jpeg

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man found a home in money

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Here are my overall thoughts on some of the 2021 Marvel Cinematic Films:

• Black Widow: Felt the story was just OK, but the main highlight of the film was Florence Pugh's performance shone as Yelena Belova in which I do sense a bright future for her and her character as the Marvel Cinematic Universe progresses.
  • Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings: This was easily my favourite MCU film of 2021. Simu Liu and Tony Leung worked very well within their roles and the martial arts choreography is just insane.
  • The Eternals: I thought that whilst there are some issues within the Eternals, I don't feel it deserves such a low score. However, like how I felt with Thor and Captain America: the First Avenger, I do believe that there is an opportunity for improvement if there were a sequel in the works.
I have not seen Spider-Man: No Way Home as of yet as I continue to wait for the Blu-Ray release.

Anyways, there is Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever due to release this year. Hopefully they will do well this year.

Top Bottom