• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth uthrow->fullhop aerial followups

Kazeshin

Smash Rookie
Tested these using dolphin, TAS input and memory viewer. Should be pretty accurate, but if anything is wrong, please let me know.
I'm assuming that kadano's known uair table was for the higher port, i didn't verify it though.
(screenshot from windows text editor because idk how to format it)

Last edited:

Pauer

The Pauerful
I couldn't find Kadano's old chart for this, could you link it? I also don't see any uairs mentioned in your table above but it is mentioned in the flow chart. Do you use Kadano's findings as a reference?

Kazeshin

Smash Rookie
yes, that link is exactly the one i was talking about at the top and what i used as a reference to fill in the values for FH uair.

Kazeshin

Smash Rookie
tested fh fair
on higher port it hits from 13 to 62 and on lower its around 30 to 50, i didnt test every single percent for that so idk
i hate having to test everything twice lol

Top Bottom