• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth & Peeps @ Apex 2012

C.J.

Smash Master
Orion vs Will
Kakera vs Ocean
*From Gheb*
Kakera traditionally beats his ROB with ICs but loses as MK

zmx

Smash Lord
Okay so now I understand why Mr.R lost to Ocean. GO OCEAN!
Mr. R first beat Ocean in a MM a few days before Apex.

Ocean deceived us all by making us think he wasn't good while Nietono distracted us. He did it to get seeded into a more favorable pool/bracket. It's all so clear to me now.

We've all been mind-gamed.

Exdeath

Smash Master
P.S. Nairo vs. Nietono isn't that big of an upset. He stands alongside DEHF as one of the best players against Olimar, using one of Olimar's worst MUs. Add in the unfamiliar style of Meta Knight, and you have a solid chance at beating Nietono.

Ocean is extremely impressive, as it's a combination of one of R.O.B.'s worst MUs against the best overall user of that MU.

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Mr. R first beat Ocean in a MM a few days before Apex.

Ocean deceived us all by making us think he wasn't good. He did it to get seeded into a more favorable pool/bracket. It's all so clear to me now.

We've all been mind-gamed.
that's not how seeding works

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Vinnie said yesterday that he had way more trouble vs. Ocean than both Kakera and Nietono.

:phone:

Cassio

Smash Master
M2K could lose to anyone now. I dont think Ive ever seen him win coming out of losers and he usually plays a lot worse, although maybe this is his chance.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
>Limit the **** out of MK

>Be surprised when MK loses

I don't understand you people.

zmx

Smash Lord
>Limit the **** out of MK

>Be surprised when MK loses

I don't understand you people.
The only limit placed was Brinstar and RC being banned as far as I'm aware. M2K won on his CP (Delfino) regardless.

So I fail to see how that would have changed anything.

Cassio

Smash Master
Right now japanese MKs showing theyre as good as if not better than US counterparts. Even EU (with Orion) showed theyre pretty strong. Although tbh Im not too surprised, never understood the sentiment that the US MKs were better by America by default.

zmx

Smash Lord
So can someone explain how limiting MK (by banning RC and Brinstar) would have changed anything? M2K won on his CP regardless.

Top Bottom