• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marrying a French farm girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Manchego

Banned via Warnings
How feasible is this? It's a good or bad idea?

I want to marry a beautiful Catholic innocent farm girl from France with no social media willing to have plenty of children. There are lots of unspoiled rural places in France and I've been in a few but I never dated there so I'm asking you for some advice.

I'm not a troll and this is serious. So be polite and thank you.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
While I did say do what you want to do, I am not sure if living in a rural area with not much Wifi would be the best for you. I personally love the countryside, as it is usually beautiful, but I don't think living in the countryside where a French farm girl lives is THE best course of action, especially if you can't get Wifi and internet and do things like talk on these forums.

El Manchego

Banned via Warnings
While I did say do what you want to do, I am not sure if living in a rural area with not much Wifi would be the best for you. I personally love the countryside, as it is usually beautiful, but I don't think living in the countryside where a French farm girl lives is THE best course of action, especially if you can't get Wifi and internet and do things like talk on these forums.
I did not really enter this forum, as I'm not interested at all in video-games.

El Manchego

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of which, not against you posting this here, but why come to a video game forum of all places to make a topic like this?
Well because entering this one was rather simple, other forums requested me to do lots of things before I could even post and some didn't even sent confirmation emails, but yes maybe there are better places to ask this.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well because entering this one was rather simple, other forums requested me to do lots of things before I could even post and some didn't even sent confirmation emails, but yes maybe there are better places to ask this.
Ah, I see.

No offense, though, but coming here to post a topic like this rather than the right place is rather wasteful in time and effort, especially if that's all you came here to do, and you don't play video games. It is just about like joining a place for nothing if you don't have the interests that others here do. This also is not a romance/dating site, by the way.

El Manchego

Banned via Warnings
Ah, I see.

No offense, though, but coming here to post a topic like this rather than the right place is rather wasteful in time and effort, especially if that's all you came here to do, and you don't play video games. It is just about like joining a place for nothing if you don't have the interests that others here do. This also is not a romance/dating site, by the way.
Yea I know. But I also found dating-related topics in this forum, so I felt safe to post it here.

Btw I also checked some dating oriented forum that appeared good and I logged in but they never sent me a confirmation email so that I could post.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yea I know. But I also found dating-related topics in this forum, so I felt safe to post it here.

Btw I also checked some dating oriented forum that appeared good and I logged in but they never sent me a confirmation email so that I could post.
Ah, I see, in regards of the first part of this post. Knew about the second part, though.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I don’t know any girls in my life other than the ones in my family and dating isn’t part of our tradition but if you are looking into that type of girl then it’s good to ask your parents to arrange that for you to get the agreement between the 2 families check also if you have the capabilities and the responsibilities.

El Manchego

Banned via Warnings
I don’t know any girls in my life other than the ones in my family and dating isn’t part of our tradition but if you are looking into that type of girl then it’s good to ask your parents to arrange that for you to get the agreement between the 2 families check also if you have the capabilities and the responsibilities.
Ok, good advice. Is your family from rural France?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom