• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mariotality 2 - Complete!!!

silversh4d0w

Smash Apprentice
2 - COMPLETE! updated August 25th, 2006

Sorry Gimpy, I couldn't wait, I just had to post it. 6:20am and I'm still not tired.

Just got back from some summer vacations and decided to finish this video, and
finally use the matches I've recorded. Turned out fairly well, hope you like it.

- A full 12 minutes and 48 seconds long, for those of you who wanted more length!
- Fresh, hip beats for those who hated the old music! SNAP!
- Flashiness FTW!
- Runs at a solid 60fps, 320x240.
-
56,416KB.

No streaming availible, don't plan on getting it. Please don't upload it for me.
Add it to your collection, and feel free to post your questions/comments.
This will probably be my last video.

Mariotality(c2).wmv at Filefront (7/27)
Mariotality(c2).wmv at YouSendIt (7/27)
Mariotality(c2).wmv at YouSendIt(2) (7/27)
Mariotality(c2).wmv at YouSendIt(3) (8/25)

:) Enjoy.

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
freedom: mario style

OMG!That is awesome.Make Mariotility 3:Rise of the Marios!!!I feel Like Making a mario combo vid called "The Killer Bowser."

The Cape

Smash Master
Silv, you are being arrested for 139 counts of unneccesary roughness.

Everyone else in the video? Their roughness was justified.

Tag line for this video: I take unneccesary to the extreme...and making it sexy.

Awesome vid duder :)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O man, Filefront is going fast for once. 734 kbps and...rising?
Nevermind.
Must you mock the poor guy about having a worse Dsmash than you? :laugh:
Anyways...what Gimpy said. :)

D1

Banned via Administration
That video was fuggin beautiful from the music, to the combos, to the 60 fluid frames per second footage aww man...SILV ROCKS!!!

What I loved sooo much was like the parts where you'd hear the crowd cheer Mario whenever he did some ownage, plus the overusage of GAME! right after he owned someone that sh** was just oh so sexy.

MARIO MARIO MARIO!!!!

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Oh I can't wait. Edit when done downloading.

WOW, that was awesome stuff. I can still remember that 0-KO on Gimpy's Kirby somewhere in the middle of the video. This makes me wanna play some Mario right now... and also spit fire somewhere in between. Awesome job. Hopefully you can come up to BC sometime and play with us, or vice versa.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
...... w00t

...... w00t

...... w00t

Ican't say anything else (I was thinking that)

...... w00t

...... w00t

...... w00t

...... w00t (x1000)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah so I've watched this about 8 times since I first got it. Basically I orgasm every frieking time. The combos were SOOOOO good and the editing was SICKENING. Silv 4....god.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
DUDE U CAN BE A FREAKIN DIRECTOR UR SO FREAKIN NICE!! that was freakin awesome, ur melee looks a dozen times more seksier then mine

i second that... Silv 4 god :)

Vyzer

Smash Rookie
Very inspiring video! 'cept you spelled 'Fort Minor' in the credits wrong..

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
That was excellent.Nice combos and I loved the humour throughout the video.
Gimpy's Kirby doing F-smash spam and Falcon with the D-smash was brilliant.

Eggz

Smash Hero
foxandfalco said:
yay, first post

*downloads*
>_<

ill reply with comments >.>
Or you could not be ********, and not randomly post for no reason at all and post after you watch the vid.

*stabs j00*

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Mediocre Man said:
Or you could not be ********, and not randomly post for no reason at all and post after you watch the vid.

*stabs j00*
lol, you could not be ******** and actually give a **** about my post....(almost every good video thread has post like these).
- it wasnt random, because it was on topic. i downloaded the vid that the thread was about- it had a reason, i was interested in the video- your post was random and had no reason unless you like being an idiot- i dont care anymore, suck my ****

the vid was great, the editing was too good. nice use of the up tilt and up b

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Mediocre Man said:

*stabs j00*

wtf is wrong with YOU?

just because i've said that many times on you're topics and never edited ;)

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL exactly. Sorry FoxandFalco, didn't mean to induce menstruation. These posts just always make me mad because they are completly pointless, considering you could just you know...NOT POST TILL YOU WATCH ZE VID?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Allrighty Silv.

1- You did alot of trippy jab shizz I've like never seen before. Soooooo amazing.
2- Your application of fair was almost as sick as your application of jab.
3- I loved the combos that ended in uair-fsmash. They were so great. And I saw the one where you accidently did usmash instead of up angled fsmash. I do that all the time >___<

I love this video. easily the best smash vid ever made. You should make DVD's.

silversh4d0w

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, people like it, the day is good. Reply time.

Vyzer said:
Very inspiring video! 'cept you spelled 'Fort Minor' in the credits wrong..
I spelled 'special thanks' and 'Mariotality' wrong too before I noticed after awhile, how sad is that :p. Fort Minor was the only CD I had on my vacations, you'd think I'd spell it right. Thanks for using your first post here. :p

The Cape said:
Tag line for this video: I take unneccesary to the extreme...and making it sexy.

Awesome vid duder
Very much appreciated, good sir. The clip at the end with my friend throwing the controller down was real, secretly recorded; you can see why he gets angry sometimes. :)

~TILT~ said:
DUDE U CAN BE A FREAKIN DIRECTOR UR SO FREAKIN NICE!! that was freakin awesome, ur melee looks a dozen times more seksier then mine
Haha, thanks bro. Bein' a director would be awesome, I could start out and direct video game commercials, yar. 60fps goes a long way in creating the seks appeal. ;)

GimpyFish62 said:
silv! you posted something on your own! HAZAA!!!

THIS VIDEO FREAKING OWNZ!!!
HAZAA!!! Special thx 2 u! Gimpy sat at my house and gave me nearly 100 recorded matches in one night of his fresh Kirby and Sheik, who else would do that. Those matches supplied the entire video, :p.

D1 said:
What I loved sooo much was like the parts where you'd hear the crowd cheer Mario whenever he did some ownage, plus the overusage of GAME! right after he owned someone that sh** was just oh so sexy.

MARIO MARIO MARIO!!!!
Haha, I'm glad that didn't get annoying. I had to extend the spitfire song twice, so it needed some variety, those helped. :p

Mediocre Man said:
Allrighty Silv.

1- You did alot of trippy jab shizz I've like never seen before. Soooooo amazing.
2- Your application of fair was almost as sick as your application of jab.
3- I loved the combos that ended in uair-fsmash. They were so great. And I saw the one where you accidently did usmash instead of up angled fsmash. I do that all the time >___<

I love this video. easily the best smash vid ever made. You should make DVD's.
Harharhar. The uairs > fsmash are so satisfying. :)

Thanks for all the comments, everyone!

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
lol, you could not be ******** and actually give a **** about my post....(almost every good video thread has post like these).
- it wasnt random, because it was on topic. i downloaded the vid that the thread was about- it had a reason, i was interested in the video- your post was random and had no reason unless you like being an idiot- i dont care anymore, suck my ****

the vid was great, the editing was too good. nice use of the up tilt and up b
That sig is totally awesome!

so is the vid for that matter

MagnuM

Smash Ace
The presentation of the video was very impressive and it was a very entertaining video to watch! Those are some crazy editing skills there SilverSh4dow! And an ever crazier Mario!

It looks like you used a lot of tools to do your editing. I've done 60fps videos before using AVISynth and VirtualDub before, I think it's so much better that way. How did you record the footage did you use a video camera and uploaded it using FireWire? If you did use a video camera, what sort of deinterlace filter did you use? Unless you split the fields using AVISynth which I think takes care of your interlace problem and results in 60fps. I'd say filesize doesn't matter for quality like that.

Great job on the video!

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
The quality of this video made smash look better on the computer then it does on my TV....

kick *** video, nice combos, awesome editing and intro. A++ Would do business with again

Zodiac

Smash Master
How did you get to run at 60 fps video?! That was freakin amazing! Also...

The video was amazing, the editing was amazing, the qaulity was superb! The owange was awsome and wtf. But, theres a reason you owned, it seemed eveyrone in the video was either being 3 stocked or 4 stocked by you. there being the reason, its EXTREMLY easy to combo people that you can three or four stock most of the time. just how good are these people your playing? not doubting your combo skills at all, cause you still would own hella smashers with that mario breakdancing all over the place. but still arnt they just easy for you to beat?

Top Bottom