• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mariotality 2 - Complete!!!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I agree, I also gotta say, I've never seen a mario do combos THIS technical before and I defy you to show me anyone who can combo like Silv.

I've seen him do combos like these to people at high skill too, it's not like all he can do is good combos on bad ppl or ppl not using their mains. thats just what he releaseed in this. hes insanely creative and can put every attack to great use, on great players for that matter. He also has good mindgames, but those arent cool, lol.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
That was actually really good, that whole 60 fps really did make a huge difference, i'll have to look into that...

Favorite part = upBing a helpless Ness trying to recover, that was too good.

silversh4d0w

Smash Apprentice
Haha, thanks for arguing for my Mario, silent :p. For the record, I'm more devoted to editing than smash. This 'skill' conflict shouldn't be an issue with Kamikaze Kitsune, unless Silent loses a thumb or gets a serious concussion. But even then, his characters would still be too tricktastic. :p

It's a must that everyone attempts to get 60fps nowadays, it really does make the difference.

http://www.100fps.com/
explains in detail how video signals work and the methods used to split interlaced video into 60fps. All you need to have is a capture card/hardware that captures interlaced video, (which should be anything that's meant to capture TV).

Feel free to IM me for help or anything.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
well I'm glad you're into the diting, it was great I loved the bit where all the characters you fight fly onto the side of the screen next to the large mario in time to the music. I showed 2 of my friends who don't normally like watching smash bros vids (they like the game though) and i said "he's **** good at editing" and one said "scarily so" the other also said that it was awesome so you impressed them too!

SandWraith

Smash Cadet
****, that was the classiest smash video I've seen yet. Yeah, that down smash comment was hilarious. You've got a seriously classy (and deadly) Mario!

ThundaSnake

Smash Apprentice
That video is amazing. The editing, the music, the quality, the framerate...the character!

That is by far the most amazing Mario I have ever seen. I can't imagine how scary it must have been for those people to face you.

Evesest

Smash Rookie
Hey hey! BACK UP, I'm Silv's bodyguard and I say back UP god dangit.

Yes he's ownage as Mario- and it's the most perfect combo video... ever.

...but save your energy and spend your money- send it to his paypal so he can get started on Mariotality 3.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
nice dude real nice probably the best mario vid ive seen,better than mario *** the revolution and the music is good to i like how you out the crowd saying amrio with the music nice

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
OMFG. This video is like, the best ever.

Quality - I dunno how you got it to fit in 55MB, it's amazing
Intro - Speaks for itself
Ending - Clips + Music were too good together, but you spelled credits "cretid" LOL
Little Things - Nice crowd chanting "Mario!", at 7:43 where it goes slo-mo for the fair spike, the b&w parts with no sound, and the "GAME!" along with the music. TOO GOOD

ELEVENTYONE/10

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hardly ever post outside the tournament discussion and regionals boards but this video was too good to not acknowledge.

I don't play against many marios so this was a treat for me. Shuffled uairs to fsmash are always nice to watch, nothing new. But I have really never seen so many well placed jab to grab combos or aerial to utilt combos before with mario. Seeing this vid for the first time had me playing mario against friends after watching it just to try to imitate some of the stuff you did in this video.

Like said many times before, the editing was rediculously good; I've never seen such a fluid smash video before. The music was excellent: every smash video I've watched (and that's a lot of videos), I've never really liked the music chosen for them except for Bombsoldier's "Soldier of Fortune." I don't think you could have chosen better songs for this video; they flowed so well with the footage of this combo video. The last song ("Remember the Name," I believe) couldn't have ended any more perfectly to sync with the mariotality title at the end. Again, my choice of music is picky, usually hip-hop, and you managed to even please me lol.

Overall, a great video, by far my favorite video out there. You have a sick mario, keep up the good work.

freaking amazing video, 11/10

the combos done in this video could of been done with doc mario the same way, except for some of the spikes obviously
not really...it's a lot harder to do uair uair usmash with doc, in fact if ppl DI right you can do it, lol. and bair to fsmash? i dont think so. thats all i can remember for now.
uhh, silv, why is the symbol next to the thread name a thumbs down? is it because of sas? lol

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
i wasnt talking about the difficulty, im saying that you CAN do alot of those combos with doc..
and if people DI right, then you cant do it with mario either

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
mmm, I'd PAY to see vids this good, maybe when Gimpy n silv get that site they're making up they'll sell dvds :p

Edit: OOOh postcount 666 creepy... or not.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
D/Ling video. Will post comments when its done. Hope its as badass as everyone is making it seem =]

Top Bottom