• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Video Critique

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Hey Mario boards!

I made a Xat a few weeks back for Mario video critiques. Figured this could be MUCH more effective for looking over our vids and giving advice than the usual method. With the Xat, both members can look at the youtube video in real time, at the same time. More effective video critiquing = faster improvement = we da bess!

I'll make every Mario boards member a mod upon entering the Xat (PM me here if no one else is around to do it for you). Also, if you've never used Xat before, PM me here so that I can show you.

If you want me to, I can critique videos for you. However, this is a community resource. If you post a vid and want Inferno to look over it, or want to go over someone else's video yourself, feel free to use it. If you want someone to look through some of your awesome replays for the upcoming DTM project that KMF is heading, use it for that.

Post in here if you want a video critiqued or something (don't forget a time with appropriate time zones).

Here's the link. http://xat.com/MarioCritique

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
My laptop is broke & i can't get xat to show well using this dumb wiinet. *sighs*

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Just FYI, I will be offering voiced-over commentary to those who want it. Guaranteed to have plenty of criticism and witty comments alike. The thing is, you gotta ask over Xat. When I'm on.

Which might not be tomorrow, might be playing fighting games. The next day? Hell if I know.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
If you're willing I could upload your voiced-over commentary to YouTube so we can have others see it as well. That's assuming the person wants to have their match uploaded.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Well, my plan was to use video files and do my voiceover on them, and then upload the voiced-over file to my youtube account. Needs more views anyway since I had to remake it.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Oh, that makes sense. I was just wondering why you needed it to be on Xat, but that's probably the best way to discuss.

Top Bottom