• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario..that *******

Zodiac

Smash Master
This is a really annoying match up, I know its in sheiks favor but what do you about all the.

CC>jab>Grab
CC>Jab>Dsmash

All that bull****?

Not to mention his stupid good roll, if you hit his shield he can roll behind you and do whatever he wants from there. seriously how the hell do you do this match up? I can **** most players that play mario but when I get someone who mains him its a real pain in the ***.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
mario's range sucks so bad, just don't commit too early

just space vs his CC stuff (if he cc dsmashes then woo-hoo you get to punish a laggy move)

DualCats

Smash Ace
It becomes of a game of spacing and stage control in which your goal should be to out-gay your opponent. There's really no reason to approach all the time because Mario is slow and can't really do much against your tilts if he's trying to get in. If things get scary, camp the top platform and throw needles. Mario's speed and range make it such that any attempts to approach you on platforms will probably be significantly telegraphed.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
OMFG Mario is soooooooooooo broken!!!!
he has teh fire and his spot dodge is soooooo good
unwinnable matchup

Rust punch

Smash Rookie
The trick to beat mario is to understand the ways in wich marios tend to look for grabs and recognize the one your opponent prefers try to counter this as best you can and that is how you win against mario or at least how you keep him at bay

Top Bottom