• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Battle League Thread

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Okay, game is out. Things to post here:

1) Club Recruitment / LFG: If you want to make a club, and recruit here, go right away. Post friend codes, say if you’re open to taking on challengers. Overall game interaction.

2) DLC - with a tiny launch roster but a 10 confirmed free dlc characters on the way, feel free to say which 10 you hope to see, you hope it will be.

like so:

1 - Shy Guy

2 - Daisy

3 - Diddy Kong

4 - K Rool (changes goalie from Boom Boom to Kritter)

5 - Super Team Robot (changes goalie from Boom Boom to mecha Kritter)

6 - Toadette

7 - Koopa Troopa

8 - Chargin Chuck

9 - Dry Bones

10 - Bowser Jr.

… a little too DK heavy to be real, but it’s what I hope for.

3) Thoughts and impressions on the game, how’s it feel for you? How are the matches online? Etm.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
SO i havent purchased it yet nor played it im waiting till everyone is Out!
Although i am Interested because Mario tennis and Golf never apealed to me because they are mostly the Vanilla Sports bt you play as Mario and co!
But strikers? This just feels more like Mario Kart in the way The sport changes!
But i can say which Chars i like to see:
1 - Toadette She seems to have become the go to girl Player Char In Mario Mainline Games which i 100% Support she just slits in Perfectly with Mario, Luigi and Toad unlike Stupid old Peach so i think she deserves the Spot!
2 - Shyguy Very Nostalgic for me as a Player of Mario Kart on the Ds with Friends that dindt own the Game!
3 - Bowser Jr Should be In I Love that Little ****!
4 - K rool The DK Rep
5 - Captain Syrup The Wario Land rep sorry BUT Ashley is Overated IMO
6 - Kamek The Yoshi Rep
7 - Vivian (in 3d) The Paper Mario Rep
8 - Fawful The Mario and Luigi Rep
9 - Daisy Fine I have Room For her so lets Add Daisy
10 - Miis Mii Good!
I removed some Offensive? Stuff because i dont wanna bog anyone down!

Last edited:
Top Bottom