• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Social Thread: Come Here and Socialize and Stuff :P

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
In this thread you can talk about anything from the Mario series. The games, stories, etc, but It's not just limited to a specific topic. You can also socialize with other users as well. Just please keep it to a friendly conversation and don't go overboard. :)
Thank you! 1. Modern Mario_zpsd7p1y1fu.png

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I need them to add DLC to Mario Maker. I love the game. I can't stop playing. I just need more.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I need them to add DLC to Mario Maker. I love the game. I can't stop playing. I just need more.
I really need to get Mario Maker ASAP. It looks so much fun! :chuckle:I just need a few bucks to buy a Wii U and buy Mario Maker along with it...It sucks not having money sometimes. :p

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
So... Miyamoto had recently stated that he and Tezuka-san are interested in being involved in a live-action Mario movie. What you do guys think?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So... Miyamoto had recently stated that he and Tezuka-san are interested in being involved in a live-action Mario movie. What you do guys think?
The one Sony is planning to make? I would much rather see Mario in a animated or CGI setting than live action. Everyone knew what happen when Mario had a live-action movie, but it would be interesting to look at. As long as Miyamoto is involved with the writing/creative processes I think it'll be decent at best. :)

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
The one Sony is planning to make? I would much rather see Mario in a animated or CGI setting than live action. Everyone knew what happen when Mario had a live-action movie, but it would be interesting to look at. As long as Miyamoto is involved with the writing/creative processes I think it'll be decent at best. :)
https://youtu.be/-mXxNttAatU
I meant this one in particular.

Top Bottom