• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Skype Chat

GeZ

Smash Lord
If Rookie, Koopa, and n0ne got in on it, that'd be a good start. I'd be down to join once everything gets moving.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Added. Lets get the ball rolling.

Edit: It'd be cool to get @Blanky up in here too, since he's got a pretty solid Mario, from the few vids he's posted.

and I'll just tag the guys I mentioned earlier :v

@ KoopaTroopa895 KoopaTroopa895 @n0ne

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord
We should plan for a date tbh! Can you Skype w/ more than one person for free?
Most of the time it's just like, another forum, except with a smaller group of people so the discussion can be more focused, but I don't think people do group calls, though if that were the plan it'd be sick.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Most of the time it's just like, another forum, except with a smaller group of people so the discussion can be more focused, but I don't think people do group calls, though if that were the plan it'd be sick.
I'm saying, we could all use AIM or some kind of messenger or tinychat? Idk, something that's a reliable source.

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
Group calls are free, we just can't use video webcams. Which is fine since we'd all be using something like a video sharing website anyways. Like watch2gether or something, unless y'all really wanna show your faces XD (the only real legitimate thing that we wouldn't be able to do is if somebody wanted to like webcam themselves playing).

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord
Group calls are free, we just can't use video webcams. Which is fine since we'd all be using something like a video sharing website anyways. Like watch2gether or something, unless y'all really wanna show your faces XD (the only real legitimate thing that we wouldn't be able to do is if somebody wanted to like webcam themselves playing).
Oh, then that's chill like vanill. We can break down sets and or talk about mentality, strategy, or just whatever people want to talk about. Sounds like a cool scene. Figuring out a date and getting everyone in the chat would probly be the next step then.

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
When is this gonna happen? I'd like to get in on this too. Saus at GOML showed me more proof that any character can do it, and we have what it takes to make Mario relevant.

Britex

Smash Apprentice
Not sure what info you need to provide, I've skyped like twice. Whatever. At the top left corner of the screen, there's: britex9. Slightly below that, next to an icon that you can use to specify your status, there's my actual name : Gabriel Morin-Goulet. Just set up a date + time and I'm there.

Korbo

Smash Rookie
I would like to join as well, My skype name is eagan.gallagher

circuspig

Day Negative 92 Simon Main
Hey! I've been interested in maining Mario/DocMar.

red.engineer5

Bench

Smash Rookie
I want to start enhancing my Mario so I'll throw my hat in the ring. Skype is TheBeanBopper

D

Deleted member

Bikaqiu300 (I main Mario in the Smash series also)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom