• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Kart In Real Life? Mario Kart Home Circuit

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
At the Mario 35th Anniversary Direct a lot was revealed that peaked my interest, including Mario 35, Game & Watch Mario Edition, Cat Peach Amiibo, and especially, Mario Kart Home Circuit.

With two versions announced, including Mario Edition & Luigi edition, this new AR game caught my eye, and made me wonder if they would release more...

If it was up to me, I'd want there to be 8 versions. My roster would be:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Donkey Kong Jr. (Our lost hero has returned!)
4. Link (Costume Breathe of the Wild)
5. Bowser (costume of Dry Bowser, Skylanders Bowser, & Wedding Bowser)
6. Koopalings (Costumes ingame)
7. R.O.B. (Costume of Japan version)
8. Peach (Costumes of Cat Peach & Rose Gold)

Thats my dream roster of figures... What's yours?

Lenidem

Smash Lord
At the Mario 35th Anniversary Direct a lot was revealed that peaked my interest, including Mario 35, Game & Watch Mario Edition, Cat Peach Amiibo, and especially, Mario Kart Home Circuit.

With two versions announced, including Mario Edition & Luigi edition, this new AR game caught my eye, and made me wonder if they would release more...

If it was up to me, I'd want there to be 8 versions. My roster would be:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Donkey Kong Jr. (Our lost hero has returned!)
4. Link (Costume Breathe of the Wild)
5. Bowser (costume of Dry Bowser, Skylanders Bowser, & Wedding Bowser)
6. Koopalings (Costumes ingame)
7. R.O.B. (Costume of Japan version)
8. Peach (Costumes of Cat Peach & Rose Gold)

Thats my dream roster of figures... What's yours?
As far as Mario Kart goes, if we can only have height racers, I think the 64 cast is the best. I'm not a fan of the guest characters as long as a lot of obvious choices are missing, like E. Gadd or DK characters, but R.O.B. has become the traditional wtf guest, appearing in F-Zero GX in the background or being referenced to in Star Fox, so I would give him a pass. Before him though, Daisy and Waluigi, the spin-off pair, should be there too, as well as some others.

That being said, this Mario Kart is a wierd one who can afford wierd stuff. I'm not gonna buy it anyway.

Top Bottom