• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 tracks announced

mk8-dx-pass.jpg

Eager for more Mario Kart 8 Deluxe courses? Wave 3 for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course now has a release date and tracks announced. All players will be able to race on these tracks on December 7th.

The following tracks will be included:
  • Rock Cup
    • London Loop (Tour)
    • Boo Lake (GBA)
    • Rock Rock Mountain (3DS)
    • Maple Treeway (Wii)
  • Moon Cup
    • Berlin Byways (Tour)
    • Peach Gardens (DS)
    • Merry Mountain (Tour)
    • Rainbow Road (3DS)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is available on Nintendo Switch. The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass is available for $24.99 on it's own or for free as part of the Nintendo Switch online expansion.

Author's Note: Are you excited? I am. I've been playing a bunch of Mario Kart 8 this year. Rainbow Road (3DS) and Peach Gardens are some of my favorite tracks. Let us know what you think!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Still a bit disappointed that the Booster Course Pass doesn’t also throw in extra DLC characters, gotta be honest.
Yeah, no kidding! I imagine the DLC is selling very well as is, but like, I'm sure it'd sell even better if they just added one character per wave or something like that. Definitely feels like it'd generate excitement and speculation, which'd be great for them.

Top Bottom