• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Releasing on August 4th, 2022

Course_pass_2.jpg

It’s been 132 days since the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass's first wave came out. Players won’t have to wait much longer for the second wave though! Today, Nintendo dropped the news that wave 2 of the Booster Course Pass is launching on August 4th, 2022.

The second wave of the Booster Course Pass is much like the first in that it brings eight more tracks along with it. However, one of the tracks, Sky-High Sundae, differs from the others in that it’s not a remaster. Instead, it’s a new track, complete with Mario Kart 8’s anti-gravity mechanic that was absent in all of wave 1’s courses. The rest of the tracks are still remasters from the Mario Kart franchise, here’s the full course selection:
  • Sky-High Sundae (New!)
  • Kalimari Desert (N64)
  • Mario Circuit 3 (SNES)
  • Mushroom Gorge (Wii)
  • Sydney Sprint (Tour)
  • Waluigi Pinball (DS)
  • Snow Land (GBA)
  • New York Minute (Tour)

Author’s Note: I'm pretty surprised we're getting an entirely new course here, that's very cool! But what do you think? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

These courses are really nice, however, I'd do wish they'd add some new characters with each wave. There are so many no brainers from Tour and the character selection for MK8D is so puny in comparison.
On the topic of rosters, here’s my MK8 fantasy roster in case anyone was curious:
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Rosalina
  6. Yoshi
  7. Toad
  8. Koopa Troopa
  9. Shy Guy
  10. Lakitu
  11. Toadette
  12. Baby Mario
  13. Bowser
  14. Donkey Kong
  15. Diddy Kong
  16. Wario
  17. Waluigi
  18. Bowser Jr. / Koopalings
  19. King Boo
  20. Birdo
  21. Petey Piranha
  22. Dry Bones
  23. Dry Bowser
  24. Nabbit
  25. Mona
  26. Hammer Bro
  27. Kamek
  28. King Bob-Omb
  29. Dixie Kong
  30. Mii
  1. Link
  2. Kirby
  3. Captain Falcon
  4. Villager
  5. Inkling
  6. PAC-MAN
  1. Pauline
  2. Funky Kong
  3. ROB
  4. E. Gadd
  5. Wart
  6. Zelda
  7. Isabelle
  8. Sonic

Any chance that DS Waluigi Pinball will just use the exact same music from DS Wario Stadium? That would break the trend of every track in MK8D having its own unique BGM track.

I assume they probably wanted to give this as much polish as possible.

For example, they added this to Coconut Mall:
That was needed still not as cool as in 7 or wii but its an improvement!
I finnaly buckeld and bought MK8DX After all i doubt my Purchase will postpone 9 anymore than it already has been!
If i could wish for one (realistic) Character it would be Toon Link! I just think Adult link looks weird in Mario Kart! After all shouldnt Link be arround the same weight as Mario, Luigi or Peach? Yet instead hes as Heavy as Bowser i mean Link (even as a Adult) is Tiny so yeah!

That was needed still not as cool as in 7 or wii but its an improvement!
I finnaly buckeld and bought MK8DX After all i doubt my Purchase will postpone 9 anymore than it already has been!
If i could wish for one (realistic) Character it would be Toon Link! I just think Adult link looks weird in Mario Kart! After all shouldnt Link be arround the same weight as Mario, Luigi or Peach? Yet instead hes as Heavy as Bowser i mean Link (even as a Adult) is Tiny so yeah!
I think his sword and shield adds to his weight

On the topic of rosters, here’s my MK8 fantasy roster in case anyone was curious:
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Rosalina
  6. Yoshi
  7. Toad
  8. Koopa Troopa
  9. Shy Guy
  10. Lakitu
  11. Toadette
  12. Baby Mario
  13. Bowser
  14. Donkey Kong
  15. Diddy Kong
  16. Wario
  17. Waluigi
  18. Bowser Jr. / Koopalings
  19. King Boo
  20. Birdo
  21. Petey Piranha
  22. Dry Bones
  23. Dry Bowser
  24. Nabbit
  25. Mona
  26. Hammer Bro
  27. Kamek
  28. King Bob-Omb
  29. Dixie Kong
  30. Mii
  1. Link
  2. Kirby
  3. Captain Falcon
  4. Villager
  5. Inkling
  6. PAC-MAN
I like all of them. Are you seeking for a website to translate employee manuals but aren't sure which one to use? If so, I offer https://thewordpoint.com/services/certified/employee-manuals which may assist you with translating employee manuals. You may quickly finish your translation by visiting this website.
I like all of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom