• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combo Video Project: Need Help D:

xHnSnx

Smash Rookie
Recently a mario main who goes by T25XL has come in contact with me. He wants to make a combo video and has gather about 5 marios including me. He needs clips and I can't contribute to that myself since I don't have the mod to record longer matches and i don't have a recording device :urg:. It would be greatly appreciated if any of you could help.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
that will be acceptable Stevo. if he combos are not just Uair strings, cause we've decided to make it unique. We have marios like KMF, Me, HnSn, Cezz, SilentDrumr, and RDR7 now. KMF is recording replays but send inur videos anyways. BTW u have Skype, I'll add u to the mario Skype group with every1. I made it, lolz

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
lol, well if u still want to join, that would be awesome. We only have 5 marios that have turned in stuff, lol

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't troll. It will take some effort for me to remember to look though.

xHnSnx

Smash Rookie
Nice to see people helping out a bit :). Sorry I've been busy with real life stuff lately.

steep

Smash Lord
So should I send replays to KMF or to you T25XL? I need to share wii codes with whoever so I can send the replay files.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
So should I send replays to KMF or to you T25XL? I need to share wii codes with whoever so I can send the replay files.
if u don't kno yet. u can't use wiiconnect24 now because Nintendo cut the wifi services. so ur gonna hav to send them to me by either Skype, or e-mail @ erickbalanzar@gmail.com I will check them and send in the best ones. My friends hav gathered up some very interesting clips and combos or Mario so I hope u do the same. trying to take Mario to the next level

steep

Smash Lord
Yeah I've got a bunch of stuff. Would doubles combos be accepted? I've got some nice [DK cargo throw -> footstool -> jab lock -> DK charged dsmash -> cape momentum influence] footage.

steep

Smash Lord
You're watching the wrong ccv's then haha there are plenty of combo videos with team combos in them.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
I don't see them in ccv tho. I'm pretty sure all DTM didn't have those just 1v1. I'll just put it in as. Bonus clip, sorry bro.

steep

Smash Lord
Alright. Just don't be afraid to change it up is my advice for you as the ccv organizer. You talk about wanting all new combos but shy away from doubles combos, which would be a type of new combo that hasn't been seen before in Mario ccv's.

I just thought it could be good exposure to get some good doubles clips out there so people see Mario is a more versatile character than originally thought. You can use it as a bonus clip if you want, but you should at least look at it before you throw it away as inferior. That's how I feel about it anyway.

On a slightly less bitter note, do you want the replay files themselves? Do you have a way of converting them into a video to be used for a ccv? Or should I send them to Fire! and he can make them into useable video footage, like I have in the past?

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
wait he does that?!? lol, just look at the thread I made on here about update on Mario ccv and you'll kno wut to do. and just the replays files, I just give them to KMF to record, lol. My dazzle broke a long time ago, which is sad lol

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
naw I read it, I'll definitely think about it, maybe get some opinions on it from different ppl and see who likes the idea and who doesn't. I myself have been convinced but
I don't want some ppl saying it was a bad idea so I will definitely think about putting it in the ccv. anyways I added u on skype and u still haven;t accepted, lol plus I already added u to the group, so yea get on bro! and trust me I will think about that clip and get other ppl in on the idea, don't worry

steep

Smash Lord
Thank you, I appreciate that. Sorry didn't mean to seem rude to you (I realize I probably came off that way) but I worked really hard on getting this combo to work and I just want my hard work showcased! lol I'll get on Skype and accept real quick here!

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
alright cool, btw u still haven't accepted my contact request XD. and u weren't exactly rude, I didn't really notice it, lots of ppl say I hav a high self-esteem, which I do, lol. so yea, don't worry about it

Stevo55

Smash Rookie
I think it would be a good idea to put a team combo in the the ccv.

himemiya

Smash Lord
If this is still going I have 1 mario combo saved. If you want I can give you the replay (bin) file but I don't have a capture card. Its the last stock when the match ended so you don't need to look hard.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Well look around here, I made an updated thread that's about 2-3 weeks old by now. But it should tell you enough to get you on track

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Naw, the person is still recording...I already sent all the replays. it's still in it's recording phase, it really sucks, lol. Anyways sorry you couldn't join man. But we can play if u want. You can add me, I"ll be on today hsting and u can join if u would like. We also got a mario skype group, which a lot of ppl don't realize, but yea I made it. If u have a skype u can join and we can mess around like we always do :p

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'll try and get a replay.

Top Bottom