• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Pfffft - all the mario's love me so it's fine (:
We'll see how much I love you after I drive by your house on the way to a tournament with an empty spot and simply laugh as loud as I can. Then proceed to drive away after stealing your precious Yoshi plush.

I don't **** around.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lmaoooo, i loved how hades showed up <3

Can you explain the 6 jumps?
Double Jump and 5 up b's. The 5th up b is wiener tho, so its more like 5, but regardless, there are technically 6 ;D But with his insane air speed you only really need like 2 max to get back to the ledge. The other two can be saved for stalling and such (up b 5 DOES give decent horizontal distance tho, so it helps if you arent below the ledge). Basically the whole point of me saying that was that is that nobody (not even MK honestly) should really be gimping Yoshi if he recovers correctly. A mistake on Yoshi can easily be death though if youre recovering low (footstool op) but really without a fatal mistake he should make it back from pretty much anything. BUT THIS TIME IM REALLY DONE WITH THIS TOPIC!! lol xD

And happy bday boss! :D

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
Yep, happy belated.

Mario vs Fox is a very fun MU. It's so fun trolling Carls all the time. I just wish I had more of that playtime before I played Zeton in Cincinnati. Refusing to play this game is surprisingly hurtful sometimes. Maybe I could have taken a game off of him then. We have to play again soon Hades"ladies"blade. Xero, maybe I will not Mario ditto you again as fun as they are.

Jake needs to host another Bloomington drunkfe--- I mean tournament.

Also, Xero. You should play DeLux @ in terms of the IC thing. I feel like he's got a good chance, but man... getting pivot grabbed from freaking, Marth fair distance away was a spirit breaker.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why do you want to play me?

I'm bad and have no idea what I'm doing vs. most to all characters in matchups.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont really mind the ICs MU either, Id MUCH rather fight a million ICs than a handful of Falcos >.>

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I've noticed a trend though that people that don't mind fighting ICs typically don't regularly play against an elite one, which is why I ask

C.J.

Smash Master
I love fighting against IC!

No, haven't played any great ones. I just like every MU :D

:phone:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Nah, only played against Lain's ICs one game ever. Hylian's twice. Every game was down to last stock last hit/grab. I did take a game off of Hylian's though.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
How do you even fight ICs?

The only good ICs player I've ever played is Meep back when he was good...but he wasn't even sober.

The bad ones I beat, I only win because they drop the CG constantly.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
It's because Xero usually systematically destroys Nana. I was there when he played Lain (SiiS2?, iirc) and Lain was looking like he was about to **** his pants, haha.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
How do you even fight ICs?

I've only good ICs player I've ever played is Meep back when he was good...but he wasn't even sober.

The bad ones I beat, I only win because they drop the CG constantly.
you have to jump in and out...and I know this is going to sound lame...but just don't get grabbed...

don't ever put yourself in a situation where it will be easy for you to get grabbed...and once you're able to separate nana.... destroy her

Top Bottom