• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards Chat Group

What Chat Should We Use?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Xat

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Other (AIM, Meebo, Facebook, etc.)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No Chat (include why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I might not be busy. I dunno.

I literally have no idea. My girlfriend is off everyday this week so... yeah. I'll try to make it though, probably.

I'd probably just show up to troll anyway. >_>

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Remember, this Skype chat is happening today at 9pm EST! I got a grand total of like...one PM with the person's Skype name in there, so I can't really put any on the front page.

So INSTEAD, if you want to join the Skype chat, add Kmatador77. I'll invite you myself.

The topic is Metaknight. Gonna break down this match-up and how we can stop losing to this character without CPing. Be there, bring your ideas and knowledge. Time to stop being this guy's *****.

EDIT: Chat's cancelled! Nobody showed!

Da effffff

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Sorry Matador. I got your IM notification as a text, and got home about 30 minutes ago, however no one was on.. I had a few things I wanted to discuss about too, especially Mario's viability in doubles :[

As I said in an earlier post, Sunday = girlfriend time most of the time. Oh wells, we shall see next Sunday.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Sorry I missed it :(

But on the plus side, I was able to get a certain video done *hint hint*

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Just decided to look at my email and notice you guys are actually doing stuff. I'll be around this sunday next time.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
OOOOOOH SNAP!
It's Hero =D
Haven't seen you post in here since like..... last time Kirin posted in here!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yeah, I lurk more than post these days, but really my attention is just everywhere else these days.

I never get tired of talking about Mario though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have no access to Skype until September but after that I'll try to contribute. Timezones are a really big issue though. 9PM @East Coast is like 3AM @Central EU.

:059:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
My computer is running through problems so it has to be via phone for me (which means I can't do skype or xat for now) sorry guys!

:phone:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Sorry guys, I missed Skype this weekend. Anybody else show?

What do you guys think is the issue? What are reasons that you have missed the previous two meetings (forgot...busy...etc)? How can we increase activity?

ALSO, we need other times for Marios that cannot do 9 PM EST Skype. I was thinking maybe a time about 8 hours earlier than that (1 PM EST)...Gimme ur thoughts.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I showed up LATE to both of the meetings so far. Like I said, Sunday is girlfriend time :p

I can do week days after 5 pacific time.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Kk, noted. Thanks guys.

What about the second time? I know there's a few people like Gheb who WANT to make the meetings, but can't due to the inconvenient time?

Any thoughts on a meeting at 1 PM Sunday then another one at 9PM? Should they be different days of the week?

Should it even be Skype? O_O

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Sorry Marios!

I've been dropping the ball on this networking thing lately. For that, I apologize. Recently, I've gained a new perspective on Brawl, which made me think about how much I've been failing as your Mod, which made me wanna step it up.

SO!

This Sunday. Skype. We doin this. 1PM AND 8PM EST, incase you miss the first. I will be pestering ALL of you ALL week in every way that I know how to get super duper attendance. I'm going to be in the Xat ALL the time from now on. I'm going to brainstorm ideas of **** to do in there, as well. Activities n such. Nothing fruity tho, lol.

Remember tho, I still need your information!

Any way that I can contact you. Skype, email, AIM, Meebo, Facebook...anything that you use that I can possibly contact you on, I want it. And I want it now. You can PM me if you want, post it here, give it to me anyway you can. That way I can remind you guys of meetings n whatnot.

Of course, if you don't WANT to send it to me, then don't, but let me know that you'd rather not send it, lol. If you HATE facebook and everything that it stands for...let me know that you refuse to make one. If you've given me your info already, send it to me again! I'm bad at organization, so I prolly lost it anyways! I promise I won't again tho!

tl;dr

Stepping my **** up. Xat's gonna be more active, Skype is happening this weekend. Saturday at 1PM and 8PM EST. Gimme ur skype/aim/email info.

Year of the Mario! Let's do this!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Matador, can you add me on Skype? I'm gbizzle and I will start to participate from around 10th September when I get access to Skype again. I'll accept the request then.

:059:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
AIM: HeroMystic

Those are the easiest ways to contact me because I'm always on for either of them.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'd be there but here is my Saturday schedule.

9 AM- 11 AM: Wake up
11 AM - 2PM: Whatever
2PM - 10PM: Fighting game meeting
10PM - 6AM: Smashfest

Next day, sleep and homework that I likely didn't get done. I know I have to read 4 chapters of Crime and Punishment by Monday, and how likely is it that I will do it Friday or in the morning Saturday? NOT AT ALL.

Plus one other assignment that is stupid. Probably more once it is all assigned to me tomorrow. **** AP classes.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I won't be around for the 1 PM meeting. I have to go out and do errands. I'll be here for the 8 PM one though.

Top Bottom