• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Marina from Mischief makers supposed leak. I support it but don't quite believe it.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
Found this earlier. Thought you guys might find it interesting, even as a thought.
78943856_556625845128167_1204634173571072000_n.jpg

D

Deleted member

Obviously fake. Toon Link alt. No Thumbs Up Ken.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
There's literally no way this is true because I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who voted for her in the ballot but even just seeing someone go through the effort to do this makes me so ****ing happy.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Most likely fake but man i would love this. She is my pipe dream of never happening but would love it characters

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I'll just echo the feeling that I'm not even gonna hope this is true, I'm just gonna hope this sparks a discussion.

Wrathful_Scythe

Smash Journeyman
Not with that look, jeez.

I'm all for our favorite shaker but this doesn't look like the way Nintendo would implement her.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
There's literally no way this is true because I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who voted for her in the ballot but even just seeing someone go through the effort to do this makes me so ****ing happy.
I voted 3 times, one was for her

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Dear lord do I wish this was real. But yeah, this will only bring discussion towards Marina if we spread this around.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
Dear lord do I wish this was real. But yeah, this will only bring discussion towards Marina if we spread this around.
Me too dude. Now that KRool and banjo are in, Marina is my next pick. but honestly until now have been too crushed by the lack of hope to speak up. Stay strong, Marina Squad

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
EdwardSponge EdwardSponge can you send me the link to the page where this leakwas posted?
I found it on 4chan initially but ngl think it would have been drowned out by now. Feel free to correct me however as im not too savvy with it. I'll look regardless. I've been posting it in places like Facebook smash bros discussion and seems so far people don't recall URL either

Wrathful_Scythe

Smash Journeyman
That moment when you had peace for years and suddenly people are talking about how you should brawl it out with a multitude of trained soldiers, monsters and literal gods.

kool2419

Smash Apprentice
That Marina render looks so real but i don`t want give my hopes too high, but then again if she`s in you`re talking about the ultimate left-out-of-field character in Smash.

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
Here it is again! Its a fairly neat if crude render all things considered.
Marina fake smash leak 02.png

zferolie

Smash Hero
Huh so another render? Where are these coming from just 4chan? Interesting that we got another one... i guess this has happened with fakes before but normally its all at once not a few days later.

And thats an odd pose, and using an alt color too... someone is putting a lot of effort into these fakes.

Also, dont we have a Marina thread on this board? These should be there...

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I hope the person releases the mod soon! I'd love to see who she could be modded over or at least see the model in more detail!

zferolie

Smash Hero
I hope the person releases the mod soon! I'd love to see who she could be modded over or at least see the model in more detail!
so its confirmed a mod? would love to see it in action if thats the case. I mean it even has a shadow wich is quite impressive for just an fake image

Flyboy

Smash Hero
so its confirmed a mod? would love to see it in action if thats the case. I mean it even has a shadow wich is quite impressive for just an fake image
No, no confirmation it's a mod but I don't think it looks very real. Plus Toon Link's costume is a mod for sure.

Wrathful_Scythe

Smash Journeyman
The model looks good but not "new Smash character from Nintendo" good. Pretty sure Nintendo would fresh up her design a bit and make slight changes to her appearance to make her look not as jarring. Especially the hair and face look off.

zferolie

Smash Hero
No, no confirmation it's a mod but I don't think it looks very real. Plus Toon Link's costume is a mod for sure.
huh did not notice that wasn't one of toon links colors haha. so rarely play him

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So... like, is there a reason this is its own thread and not part of a Marina Support thread?
You somewhat have a point. Wait a minute:beezo::beezo::beezo: I thought a leak couldn't have a thread on Smashboards unless someone or said leaker presented evidence to the mods it was real or VERY credible.

Top Bottom