Media Marina from Mischief makers supposed leak. I support it but don't quite believe it.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
Dear lord do I wish this was real. But yeah, this will only bring discussion towards Marina if we spread this around.
Me too dude. Now that KRool and banjo are in, Marina is my next pick. but honestly until now have been too crushed by the lack of hope to speak up. Stay strong, Marina Squad

EdwardSponge EdwardSponge can you send me the link to the page where this leakwas posted?
I found it on 4chan initially but ngl think it would have been drowned out by now. Feel free to correct me however as im not too savvy with it. I'll look regardless. I've been posting it in places like Facebook smash bros discussion and seems so far people don't recall URL either

kool2419

Smash Apprentice
That Marina render looks so real but i don`t want give my hopes too high, but then again if she`s in you`re talking about the ultimate left-out-of-field character in Smash.

That Marina render looks so real but i don`t want give my hopes too high, but then again if she`s in you`re talking about the ultimate left-out-of-field character in Smash.
I wouldn't be mad at all, honestly. I really just want to see how :ultwario: feels like to be shaken on the other side of the scale.

Huh so another render? Where are these coming from just 4chan? Interesting that we got another one... i guess this has happened with fakes before but normally its all at once not a few days later.

And thats an odd pose, and using an alt color too... someone is putting a lot of effort into these fakes.

Also, dont we have a Marina thread on this board? These should be there...