• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marcina Framedata Visualization

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675

Marcina frame data visualization Data used from KH
Yellow = no hitbox; startup/ending lag
Red = Hitbox active Blue = intangible
Maroon = Speacial hitbox active (late hit, meteor, ect)

Dancing Blade not listed

Not really sure where to post this but I made it.

Last edited:

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
This is cool. Marth and Lucina have below average hitbox to lag ratios because as we can see, nothing lasts very long.

Floor

NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
This is cool. Marth and Lucina have below average hitbox to lag ratios because as we can see, nothing lasts very long.
That and they autocancel well! Nair1 is great for landing and can combo into fsmash. =)

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
That and they autocancel well! Nair1 is great for landing and can combo into fsmash. =)
That isn't autocancel. Autocancel is a specified window where you're landing during the animation of your aerial only to receive normal landing lag (4 frames) instead of the aerial's landing lag (for Smash 4 Marth that varies between 12 and 24 frames). Marth's autocancel windows in this game are horrendously nerfed and bad.

Last edited:

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Hm. I think the visual would be nicer if you could make the first 9 columns of cels the same size as the later ones--is that possible? Iunno Excel, haha.

Anyhow, after seeing this post yesterday and then watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owi1hReXxeg&feature=youtu.be&t=3m7s&ab_channel=2GGaming

I wonder how much we benefit from extended hitboxes? Would it be worth trying to tipper projectiles?
It doesn't seem like it's very useful for other characters, so probably not. But I wonder how many frames it extends our hitboxes by.

It's probably something just about as useful, or even less useful than stun jacket though. Eh.

Last edited:

Floor

NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
That isn't autocancel. Autocancel is a specified window where you're landing during the animation of your aerial only to receive normal landing lag (4 frames) instead of the aerial's landing lag (for Smash 4 Marth that varies between 12 and 24 frames). Marth's autocancel windows in this game are horrendously nerfed and bad.
I'm bad at reading the autocancel data haha. I'm familiar with what it is though :)

CURRY CURRY I was thinkning about making that edit too; going to look into it

EDIT: Updated OP to include
1. Credit to myself
2. Normalized size of columns 1-9
3. Fixed small error with counter and dair; OP showed frame 60 was in ending lag but KuroganeHammer listed FAF as 60, which means frame 60 is free and not in lag

Last edited:

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
I'm bad at reading the autocancel data haha. I'm familiar with what it is though :)

CURRY CURRY I was thinkning about making that edit too; going to look into it

EDIT: Updated OP to include
1. Credit to myself
2. Normalized size of columns 1-9
3. Fixed small error with counter and dair; OP showed frame 60 was in ending lag but KuroganeHammer listed FAF as 60, which means frame 60 is free and not in lag
Can you make the maroon and red a little more different for the colorblind out there?

Top Bottom