• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 8, 2014] Revival of Melee 7! March 8-9! TAKING REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero

Revival of Melee 7
March 8-9, 2014
This is a two (2) day event!

ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED! REGISTRATION CAN STILL BE TAKEN AT THE DOOR!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1504184179805821/

Toy Wiz
347 West Rt. 59
Nanuet, New York 10954

INFO:

CTRL Team is proud to present the Revival of Melee 7! This marks New York's seventh major Melee regional/national event! In the coming weeks we will reveal fully detailed information about this epic upcoming tournament. You won't be disappointed! Full details coming soon!

PRICING:

Venue Fee: $30.00 ONLINE / $35 AT THE DOOR (This increase is so i can upgrade the event even further with more staff and still have trophies for 1st 2nd and 3rd for each event!... also better venue IDs other than those name tags!... Please help me help you guys have a better experience)
Melee Singles (1v1 Tournament): $15.00
Melee Doubles (Teams): $20.00 ($10.00 per team mate)

Schedule:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjiCthaJLqoqdEQyNkVkbU04M1EtOUNhS1hVZUJvMkE&usp=sharing

Rules:

We will be using the most current Apex Melee rule set, which can be found here.

Tee Spring Campaign (WEEKLY UPDATE 2):

You can now support ROM7 by purchasing a tee/vneck/hoodie!! Check it out http://teespring.com/ROM7 (Ends February 24)

LIVE STREAM:

ROM 7 Will be streamed by none other than VGBootCamp!!

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Alukard

Smash Hero
We have taken into consideration every complaint/issue with the previous ROM and we're trying our best to make sure we make this even better than the last :D . I am working on some nice pot bonuses for you guys and also some other sick news thats TBA! I hope to see the same people and many more! Thank you for your support!

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
I doubt I'll have the money to go to this, but if I do, there better be round robin pools. It's not worth $50 for bracket pools.

Crossie

Smash Apprentice
Definitely going if I can get together $50+transportation. Anyone from central NJ planning on going? Would save a lot of money if I could get a ride rather than taking the train four times.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Definitely going if I can get together $50+transportation. Anyone from central NJ planning on going? Would save a lot of money if I could get a ride rather than taking the train four times.
I'm from Neptune. Where do you live?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm interested. Hopefully I can figure something out transportation wise. :D

Yuno

Smash Rookie
Any idea if there's a spectator fee like at apex? Me+others would love to come and play friendlies/etc, but 30$ venue fee is a little too much to justify while super poor ;;;

gravy

Smash Ace
Is anyone willing/capable of giving me and a few WNY homies housing? I really want to make this happen but the venue fee+hotel costs are unreasonable.

JKJ

Smash Ace
So is there Project: M at this?
I'm not unduly interested but I know people who will only come for P:M

Swordfish

Smash Rookie
So is there Project: M at this?
I'm not unduly interested but I know people who will only come for P:M
I'm assuming since the event is called "Revival of Melee" that it's only going to be Melee. Then again, you never know. I've been wrong before.

Mr. E's Mystery

Smash Rookie
Me and like four other players need houseing for this does any body got room?
I have housing available, a bedroom and a living room. I posted it on the Facebook group. My name is Emil Cohen. The only thing is that I have a small car, but I can give rides and and provide houseing so long as I get 5 bucks for gas for the weekend :)

Chab

Smash Cadet
Me and friend really wanna go. But we are from Sherbrooke , Quebec and we missed registration. Is there any way we could still sign up ? :/ If not we aren't gonna make the trip just to spectate even though that would still be sick.

Top Bottom