• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 8, 2014] Revival of Melee 7! March 8-9! TAKING REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR! (Nanuet, NY)

Mariomaruf

Smash Cadet
I have housing available, a bedroom and a living room. I posted it on the Facebook group. My name is Emil Cohen. The only thing is that I have a small car, but I can give rides and and provide houseing so long as I get 5 bucks for gas for the weekend :)
I'll absolutely take you up on that offer. How far are you willing to go? If you can't come all the way over to where I am (in Newark) then I may be able to take some trains to get closer to you. I would also really appreciate housing. Thanks!

Mr. E's Mystery

Smash Rookie
I'll absolutely take you up on that offer. How far are you willing to go? If you can't come all the way over to where I am (in Newark) then I may be able to take some trains to get closer to you. I would also really appreciate housing. Thanks!
Mmm... Newark is about an hour away from me, which is kinda far. I have one person staying with me from Hillsborough, but he's taking the train to Nanuet the first day.

JKJ

Smash Ace
Will anyone be staying in Day's Inn? Myself and two others will be there for Friday night and Saturday night. Friendlies?

Mariomaruf

Smash Cadet
Mmm... Newark is about an hour away from me, which is kinda far. I have one person staying with me from Hillsborough, but he's taking the train to Nanuet the first day.
Maybe I can just take the train to somewhere closer to you. Let me know of a train station near you.

Zach R.

Subtle
Me and friend really wanna go. But we are from Sherbrooke , Quebec and we missed registration. Is there any way we could still sign up ? :/ If not we aren't gonna make the trip just to spectate even though that would still be sick.
I don't know if anyone answered you already, but there will be on-site registration from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday. Although I believe the fee is like $5 more or something like that. Plus there will be free tourneys going on for people who are eliminated already. Hope that helps!

squiddy

Smash Rookie
yo I'm in the city, and I heard about a bus? is thi bus full or even real?

D1

Banned via Administration
I can't wait! Seems like 3 of the "Melee Gods" will be in attendance. I heard Mango, M2K, and Hbox are highly likely...I don't know if PPMD will be in attendance though.

Top Bottom