• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Project M.A.S.S! The Michigan Arcadian Spring Saga!

Project M.A.S.S! The Michigan Arcadian Spring Saga!
Posted by CosmoKunIsSoKawaii
MSU Union 3rd Floor Lk. Huron Room #337
Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

CosmoKunIsSoKawaii

Smash Cadet
**To sign-up please visit the registration link on smash.gg/mass PROJECT M SINGLES WILL CAP AT 128 PARTICIPANTS**

MSU and Great Lakes Smash have come together to bring you the first ever Michigan Project M Arcadian! An Arcadian is a tournament in which only non-power ranked players are allowed to compete in. Come out and prove yourself against the lesser known faces, the unsung heroes, the hidden gems of Michigan Project M!

49 Abbot Road, East Lansing, Mi 48824

Pricing:
Venue Fee ($7)***
Project M Singles ($10)

*** Venue fee will be $7 for the first 25 entrants before increasing to $10 until a week before the event (3/11/17) following that registration will be open at $15 venue fee until 3/15 when it closes.**

Events:
- Project M Singles (Round robin pools into top 64 Bracket)
- PR Draft Crew Battles

10:00 AM - Doors Open / Check-in
11:00 AM - Wave A Pools Begin
2:00 PM - Wave B Pools + PR Draft Crew Bracket Begins
5:00 PM - Project M Singles Top 64 Bracket Begins
11:00 PM - Post tournament invasion at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Stream Provided by:
Great Lakes Smash

hitbox.tv/greatlakessmash
---------------------------------

WHAT TO BRING:
- Controller
- CRT TV + console with Project M Version 3.6 (optional but greatly appreciated, you will get a setup discount)
NOTE: We need as many as possible to make the tournament run smoothly!!

FOOD:
- Grand River Avenue has many restaurants to eat at.

In game rules can be found on the smash.gg page, under the Rules sections

Help support the smash community as a whole! Don't forget setups are very important!

CosmoKunIsSoKawaii

Smash Cadet
Registration is now 1/4th of the way filled. The option to pay via credit card will become available in early February also. Hope to see you there!

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hello! How are you?
I have some questions on this tournament.

1. I was looking for a way to see if I can sign up on this thing going on because I felt interested. Where are the signups page?

2. Same thing as #1, but once when I signup, when will this be due? I was wanting to see if there was a due date before you pick up the players and start this whole tournament.

Please/Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

poi

Smash Rookie
Hello! How are you?
I have some questions on this tournament.

1. I was looking for a way to see if I can sign up on this thing going on because I felt interested. Where are the signups page?

2. Same thing as #1, but once when I signup, when will this be due? I was wanting to see if there was a due date before you pick up the players and start this whole tournament.

Please/Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!
If you haven't heard back from him, then visit smash.gg/mass to register. Sign ups will close about a week before the event.

Top Bottom