• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Amiibo Madness Ft Ryuga , Smasher1001, Ksev, Loe1, Nero + MORE!

Amiibo Madness Ft Ryuga , Smasher1001, Ksev, Loe1, Nero + MORE!
Posted by AmiiboKing
Sterling Lanes 33200 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48312, USA
Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
Amiibo Madness is an event experience like no other! This event it to commemorate myself Kevandre Thompson for celebrating my 26th birthday. Usually I spend this time with my personal family & friends, but this year, I wanted to involve my extended family, the smash community, and give them a chance to get involved and have a good time. There will be a Smash 4 tournament streamed by GOOSHI GAMING! The event will also include the following side events:

Melee

Project M

Smash 64

Brawl

SFV (confirmed)

Connect 4 (confirmed)

Pokémon Sun & Moon (confirmed)

Mario Party (confirmed)

Kirby Air Ride

Cards against the humanity

Uno

Monopoly

All available day of to register for the side events!

Did I mention there will be free cake! There will be FREE CAKE!!!!!!! To Celebrate this occasion the first 21 people to sign up for this event will have their venue fee waved!

Smash 4 Event Schedule :

The date for this second tournament is set for March 11th, and will take place at Sterling Lanes, in Sterling Heights, Michigan (detailed location for directional purposes is at the top).

Additionally, we may have a chance to have a post-tourney Buffalo Wings trip (15 minutes away) or another restaurant trip after the tournament if there is interest.

Streamer is DXCX.

Please pre-register if you are attending! Pre-registering helps us seed earlier and more accurately, so that everyone gets their justified seed! Failure to register last minute may result in a lower placement in pools.

The alley has requested that we do NOT bring outside food to the facility, but they will offer food such as pizza, hot dogs, fries, pop, etc. We will likely have a break at some point for people to leave the venue and purchase food from some of the local fast food restaurants if the alley's food doesn't appeal to them. Although beer will likely be available for sale in the bowling alley, we do request for no alcohol in the tournament venue since there are minors present and we want to keep the venue family friendly for all.

Venue fee is set at $5 (Paid pre-registration) only, and will peridocially increase. Spectator passes are $5 which include friendlies and can be purchased at the door. Singles entry is $5, doubles is $5 per player.

Schedule:

* 10:00 am - Doors Open / Setup Begins / Friendlies

* 12:00 pm - Smash 4 Doubles Begins

02:00pm -Lunch Break

* 04:00 pm - Smash 4 Singles Begins

* 06:45 pm – Reverse Mains Side Event Begins

Other Events PM, Melee

Attendees can come as early as 11AM to do friendlies and set up!

10:0pm Event Ends

* 11:00 pm - Staff Cleanup

DubMaster

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2896-1721-5547
Yo, I stay in detroit, and I see you post alot for metro detroit. I was wondering if there would be more Smash N Chills weekly, and I want to attend your party

Scootman

Smash Rookie
NNID
MGDedede
Hi! Is there a place where I can pre-register online, or can I just register at the door day of tournament?

Top Bottom