• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] Pittsburgh University's TBΣ's annual Smash Bros'... (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Posting for Kat Stewart, TO and Host of this event.

Love playing Smash? or just want to have some fun and have the chance of winning some cool prizes? Then come down for TBΣ's annual Smash Bros' Tournament!

Details:

50% of the proceeds will go towards Relay for Life, and the other half will go to the winner of the Tournament! We will have prizes for Second and Third Place as well.

Entry price as of now is $5 per person.

There will be concessions available, the proceeds of which will also go towards Relay for Life.

Signup begins at 1:00, and the tournament will begin promptly at 1:30.

We will be using Super Smash Bros. Melee!

The tournament will be held at the Cathedral of Learning, room G8.

Official rules to be added as a document soon.

Bring your friends, and come on out for a Smashing time!

Tournament Rules:

Battles will be 1v1, 4 stock, 8 minutes.

All items will be off.

All characters will be available.

Stages to choose from: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland. (optional: Pokemon Stadium)

If Time is called before one player's stock is out, the player with the most stock will win the round, and if there is a tie the player with the least percentage of damage will move on.

Sudden death will result in a redo of the match.

Depending on the number of participants, the matches may be made into a best of 3.

Bring your consoles/controllers/TVs if you feel so inclined!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1406773299575462/1409502209302571/?comment_id=1409503392635786&notif_t=event_mall_comment

CSDavies62

Smash Rookie
I am a local brawl player near Pittsburgh and i was wondering if you or any of your associates were planning on hosting a brawl tournament at some point or if this tournament will house brawl as well. I know of several brawl players in my area that would be interested in some competitive brawl experience. Let me know if you know of anything!

Top Bottom