• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] Don't Get 4-Stocked! Project M Tournament (Manteca, CA)

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Hey, I want to get 4-Stocked for 5 bucks! :p I'm a relatively moderate level player out of P-Ville along with Italian Stallion, and I'm sooper pumped. I've been drinking moo-moo milk all week!! -3% yall!
If you keep drinking that until the tourney, you'll have negative percent on your first match.

Skootarius

Smash Cadet
If you keep drinking that until the tourney, you'll have negative percent on your first match.
That's what I'm hoping for!

cool! main toon link? excited to meet u
Yeah, I'm a Tink main, and love'em. It'll be exciting to meet new people who play. I only play the same 3 people on repeat since I started so this will be a fresh air.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
awesome! i hope it's a worthwhile experience

if we play we'll have a match between little boys LOL

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Ness Andre? Oh man now this is gonna be really free. Idk if Spenser goes on Smashboards anymore, but let him know that he's gonna get wrecked super hard by my fox in tournament

Space will not be an issue in the venue. I've been to two events there in the past and there was plenty of room.

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
Hey, I want to get 4-Stocked for 5 bucks! :p I'm a relatively moderate level player out of P-Ville along with Italian Stallion, and I'm sooper pumped. I've been drinking moo-moo milk all week!! -3% yall!
Moo Moo milk is love, moo moo milk is life

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
Also youre in porterville? I'm in VIsalia and am usually there on the weekends, we should play sometime!

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
You're in Visalia? You're just 40 minutes away from me? I thought the closest place to find players was Fresno...

WHY HAVEN'T WE PLAYED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:
That's funny, because I go to the university here in Fresno and I've been looking for people to play with, looks like I've finally succeeded! Unfortunately I can't stay in Fresno these next two weeks but I'm so down dude!

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
That's funny, because I go to the university here in Fresno and I've been looking for people to play with, looks like I've finally succeeded! Unfortunately I can't stay in Fresno these next two weeks but I'm so down dude!
Just realized, Fresno's further from you from what it sounds like, my bad :p

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
Just realized, Fresno's further from you from what it sounds like, my bad :p
Yeah. Porterville is 40 minutes below Visalia. We're about an hour-and-a-half from Fresno. There is a smash group in Fresno, but they might be exclusively Melee. But I'm totally down playing sometime. But yeah, are you going to the tourney?

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
Yeah. Porterville is 40 minutes below Visalia. We're about an hour-and-a-half from Fresno. There is a smash group in Fresno, but they might be exclusively Melee. But I'm totally down playing sometime. But yeah, are you going to the tourney?[/quote
Unfortunately I can't this weekend. Also would you happen to have any contact to that smash group in Fresno because I play PM and melee Also I'm down I play the weekend after this if we can make it work in our schedules

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
GK Infinity is also trying to find a ride, he's from Santa Cruz. maybe u can contact him too?

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
Yeah. Porterville is 40 minutes below Visalia. We're about an hour-and-a-half from Fresno. There is a smash group in Fresno, but they might be exclusively Melee. But I'm totally down playing sometime. But yeah, are you going to the tourney?
You wouldn't happen to know anyone in that melee smash group would you? 'Cause I like to play both PM and melee.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I found a ride, but I'll likely be showing up Saturday afternoon. Not gonna be able to take anyone else btw, because I'm actually getting dropped off around Lodi (which is nowhere near the tournament)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah i see LOL. will u be arriving around 3~4 pm in time for singles u think?? if anything just call me saturday

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
You wouldn't happen to know anyone in that melee smash group would you? 'Cause I like to play both PM and melee.
Yeah the facebook groups are the easiest way to get in contact with them. I'll try to see if next weekend can work with me and my smash buddies. Would you need a ride? Would there be a better day or time for you? Who do you play in PM?

Nemofin

Smash Rookie
Yeah the facebook groups are the easiest way to get in contact with them. I'll try to see if next weekend can work with me and my smash buddies. Would you need a ride? Would there be a better day or time for you? Who do you play in PM?
Next Saturday is best for me because I can be gone for most of the day. I dont think I'll need a ride and I play as toon link and Mario in PM

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Not gonna be able to make it either. The guy who was supposed to be giving me a ride is ridiculously wasted right now and decided he's not going back this weekend

Last edited:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Top Bottom