• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Map picks/bans

BecomeGarbo

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new to Smash and don't know much about the different map types I mostly play battlefield or final destination. I Recently started going to my local meet ups and they follow Gen6 rules, I was curious what are some good maps to play and maps to ban as Ganon.

Last edited:

narples

Smash Rookie
I generally ban final destination cause I like having platforms to escape to, and to catch techs on platform with upsmash which covers entire thing most of the time.

King9999

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmking9999
3DS FC
2105-8754-7747
Switch FC
2722-8799-3295
I'm pretty new to Smash and don't know much about the different map types I mostly play battlefield or final destination. I Recently started going to my local meet ups and they follow Gen6 rules, I was curious what are some good maps to play and maps to ban as Ganon.
Anything with platforms is good for Ganon, because more often than not you will encounter an opponent with a projectile. Also, platforms benefit Ganon for offense. When the opponent is standing above Ganon, you can mix up between u-smash, u-air, f-air or Dark Dive.

BlueJaySSB

Poggers my Doggers
As many Platforms as possible, as everyone has already said. Oh, and ban FD that's a no from me with Ganon.

Top Bottom