• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manchester Smash Ultimate Tournament

Buttsnake69

Smash Rookie
Hi,
I'm planning to host a smash ultimate tournament at the place that i work at. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with tournament organisation or would like to compete?
The place is Wine and Wallop in Prestwich 403 Bury New Rd, Prestwich, Manchester M25 1AA and will most likely be held in January as a weekly event.
If you are interested in helping or competing, please either reply to this thread or add me and dm on discord Buttsnake69#3406 :)

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
In tournaments, I will now write of my opinions of the stage which in Super Smash Bros. 4 and 5 is called Paper Mario.

Paper Mario should, in being legal, be more similar to Halberd in Super Smash Bros. 3 than to Mute City in Super Smash Bros. 2.

There are 3 parts in the stage, 2 from Paper Mario 4 and 1 from Paper Mario 1 and 2. The part from Paper Mario 1 and 2 is the most legal part. The ship can shoot up a bit quickly, but something like that should be a bit legal. Next is 1 part from Paper Mario 4. The wind can blow too much, but the jump on the Warp Pipe is something legal. The other part from Paper Mario 4 is the least legal part in the stage, because of the Bowser head. But even the Bowser head in Paper Mario is something more legal than the cars in Mute City in Super Smash Bros. 2.

Since the Paper Mario stage began in Super Smash Bros. 4, 2 Paper Mario games have been released.

When the Paper Mario stage began in Super Smash Bros. 4, there were 4 games in the Paper Mario series. Now there are 6.

Top Bottom