• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man, i miss stages like this

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL15WXIBkj_BQqkwbDlIQRbaNOd5qG2tjk

#6 on that list (Brinstar) was probably the ugliest match I've ever seen.

Quoted because liking this post isn't enough

And, Brinstar is a stupid stage. Peach can split it in I think 1 hit more than a float dair. Jigglypuff can split in in just 1 dair. Imagine how hopeless Ice Climbers on this stage is when Peach/Jigglypuff do nothing but split it at every opportunity. It's probably dumb even vs non Ice Climbers

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
When people play competitively, the absolute worst thing to happen would be getting screwed because of a hazard or something out of anyone's control. Competitive basketball players wouldn't like it if the ball suddenly deflates and inflates at random, and competitive target shooters would hate it if their guns suddenly shifted at random.

Chaos doesn't help competitively. It detracts of what's trying to be accomplished, see who has the most skill.
I'm well aware of this, though, I mean random hazards. Like you said, if the ball deflates and inflates at random, no one would like that. Hazards that are timed and happen at specefic times is when things are different.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
And, Brinstar is a stupid stage. Peach can split it in I think 1 hit more than a float dair. Jigglypuff can split in in just 1 dair. Imagine how hopeless Ice Climbers on this stage is when Peach/Jigglypuff do nothing but split it at every opportunity. It's probably dumb even vs non Ice Climbers
Ya Mango did it to Chu at Pound 4

**Warning -- BAD AUDIO** Viewers are advised to turn off the sound in this video!

Top Bottom