• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mamoswine coming to Pokemon UNITE on September 29th

pokemon-unite-mamoswine-trailer-art-scaled.jpg

The next Pokémon for Pokémon UNITE is coming soon. How soon? Only a month after the addition of Blastoise. The official Twitter account for Pokémon Unite showed a sneak preview of the wooly mammoth in action:

We don't know much about Mamoswine's inclusion, but fans still have Sylveon to look forward to. Pokémon UNITE is now on its second season.

Pokémon UNITE is available for free on Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices.

Author's Note: That wasn't as quick as last time, which is reassuring. I am looking forward to giving Season 2 a go. What about you? Let us know!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Season 2 isn't even out yet, we're still on Season 1. I don't even know if anyone here pays attention to this game. I mean, I play it, but I don't expect a MOBA to exactly strike gold in the Smash fandom. Maybe if there was a Uniteboards? :nifty:

Top Bottom