• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Malicious Moonsault" - Incineroar SSB5 Combo and Tech Sharing Thread

Muramishi

Smash Rookie
Hey all!

Just dropped by to share a quick video showcasing a bit of what Incineroar can do in Smash Ultimate.
Let this thread serve as a hub for information regarding the combos, tech, and general information about Incineroar.

And without further ado, here's the video:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Nice stuff.
Id like to add some of my personal favourites:
At very low %s dthrow > DL
At low %s landing strong Nair > DA
At a variety of %s landing weak Nair > DA

Last edited:

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
Great video (though its much harder to pull it off with moving/proper opponents), does anyone knows if it still applies to the more current meta (from my understanding reading older threads his biggest changes were from 2.0 but thats from around when I started playing ultimate specifically) Also sorry for asking but does anyone has stuff from the most recent balancing patches (since this is named the tech sharing thread thought it would be a good place to ask it)? Though its going to change again soon anyway so they may become outdated in the meta

Last edited:

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
The current meta is going to change again with Minmin and I have the feeling all the heavies may be buffed due to their disadvantage so Id say its better off to wait for this kind of update.

Top Bottom