• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Makes gamecube controller with "masterpieces/classics"?

Brutal Viper X

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm new to the forum, and because I really likes the smash bros saga, but I have a dude about that mode that brings the wii u, which are the "classics/masterpieces" where play old games of characters, such as balloon fight, mario bros, etc, I see that in The NES / GB, you can use gamepad wii u / classic controller / wii u pro controller and wiimote (horizontal) because the last have the appropriate buttons, and in the SNES (SMW, Pilotwings, super metroid, super kirby Star etc) all those except the wiimote for obvious reasons of lack of buttons, but in none comes gamecube, and in ssbb in all including n64, you could use it, and I would like to know if there is a way to hack the game So I read them, more than anything, although maybe it is uncomfortable, but it is the controller I like because it does not consume batteries, (except the wavebird / wireless) and because most games could serve you, also that youtube tutorials sames as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLqiukNia6c
Where they make the gamecube control and original nintendo / third party adapter usb of controls, like ttx, mayflash etc, you can use gamecube control in the games of the original console and control the menu of wii u, ¿how do you see that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom