• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 7 - It's Over, Nothing to See Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser6012

Smash Cadet
I've given you all hints. No more from me... but expect to see the same amount of detail in all my movesets. I'll just pretty them all up with a bit more "fluff", as it were.
And yes, Plorf, you're exactly right. For me, the movesets aren't about making an artful display (though this is a fun side-benefit), it's about bringing a character I'd like to see in brawl into brawl, with all the mechanics and animations therein, even if the fluff gets outweighed by the crunch(if you could get into my head... woo).
Joe Musashi was the first such set, and there's PLENTY more where that came from. Another idea has sprung to me, but there'll be some fun first.

HINT: One of the new movesets isn't one character. It's potentially dozens, and I'll need help for it. ;)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I'm looking for several things that are not mutually exclusive. When I want to think about the possibilities, I read Harbinger. When I want to appreciate good, evocative work, I read Alucard.
evocative: evoking or tending to evoke an especially emotional response

Movesets are now emotional experiences and whatever mood you happen to be in now determines how the moveset goes over.

No, I don't see your point on Sandshrew. Combos can be used for different ends - partially to prevent an opponent from mounting their own offense for an extended period of time, which is partially what Alucard uses it for. Partially.
What else is there to use them for? Combos are the definition of something set in stone that can be repeated over and over. Versatile combos are a big lolwut.

Alucard is no more combo flowing then Sandshrew in the standards. They both have generic attacks, Junahu just happens to tell you that these generic attacks are for combos while Plorf insists that Sandshrew's playstyle revolves around hiding. Stop looking at what they're trying to dress up these movesets as and look at what they are.

And apparently your definition of fun is different from mine - although, judging from Lunge, mine seems quite a bit more accurate.
Because clearly we need more characters who play exactly the same as ones that we already have. Thank you for getting us a Alucard skin for Mario, Junahu.

How can you possibly be doing that when you like sets that are so far removed from anything ANYBODY could actually, y'know, play? If you can pretend you're actually playing as VideoMan.EXE and not failing horribly, I commend you. And am sort of afraid of you.
Because you blatantly over-exaggerate the learning curves of many of these sets, and because I'm obviously picturing these sets as they're actually meant to be played, not a 6 year old drunk kid who was dropped on his head named Plorf playing as them.

When I post in MYM, I don't expect every word I say to be analyzed ad nauseum, or to be seized if the irony doesn't get across quite as clearly as I meant it to. See, most people let things like that go if the other party clarifies.
I don't let things go when you take a piss on the entirety of what I define as moveset making.

Uh... you go right ahead and make a new contest for designing games. More power to you. This is MYM. This is about Brawl. Have you completely lost it, man?
Okay, I'll get back to you in a couple years while I build it up to MYM level quality and activity, then after that fails horribly I'll come back here to find that MYM has died while I was gone. So you'll excuse me while I hijack MYM for my purposes?

Dude, neither Lucy nor Count are character-driven and I love them both. I like almost all of your sets on one level or another, and always SAY SO. What's wrong with that? There is no science to this thing; I'm not reducing it to a science. Sometimes a set's idea grips me more than another's, and since most sets are more or less on the same level of quality, it's just a matter of getting that right idea. Sorry to break it to you.
While it is already mind numbingly frustrating enough that you can dismiss an odd set here and there like Golem, it's more mind numbingly frustrating when you like the abominations I keep referring to over them. I know that you like these sets by now for your own reasons and aren't using my criteria, but when I cannot relate to your criteria at all, it's enough to make me feel like quitting MYM. Everybody's playing by a different rulebook in this bloody contest, and if I want to continue my dominance over the top 50 I have to dumb down my ideas to fit into the fucking terrible game that is Super Smash Bros Brawl, make it a gift card with sparkly colors everywhere, and ensure that said 6 year old drunk kid who was dropped on his head named Plorf is capable of mastering them within 5 minutes.

Obviously that's not entirely true, but the fact people can make those movesets and do well with them makes me want to gouge my eyes out while eating my dick.

We can't play as caterpie? Just because I didn't list some made-up-on-the-spot value for how many SECONDS this or that lasts, the set's only good for looking at? Once again, because it doesn't seem to be getting through, Elves WAS meant to be looked at and enjoyed. Notice how I've never defended it against you? I don't expect it to be taken seriously as an entry (although there's totally a set in there, and I think it'd be pretty respected if I had posted it without the veiled presentation).
The mere fact that you would ever give priority to the presentation over gameplay just absolutely speaks leagues to me about your approach to MYMing. You obviously enjoy Elves seeing you made them, so it's no wonder you like a less blatant example of it in Madeleine.

Fair enough, but if you're defending, at least do it so it makes some sense. It's like how Sandshrew's playstyle calls him both complex and not complex at all.
Alucard. Madeleine. Golem.

Remaking the stage doesn't intrigue me as much as the many ways Huff N. Puff toys around with his summons. That's not a matter of in-character. And they're both bloody killer to read.
I find it hard to believe that the gap in concepts is so massively large and is the sole factor what with all of the wonky things you look for. Remember the comment? Character, readability?

Guess we like 'em for different reasons, then. Or maybe we don't and I just don't consider them to "stand for" anything. "Stand for" is a completely subjective term open for debate.
I can speak for my what my own movesets "stand for", if nothing else, thanks, and you cannot possibly like Cairne and Madeleine at the same time when they both have the exact opposite things the other one has.

Again, moveset making is not a science, just like moveset reading is not a science.
This is a contest. It's competetive. When, y'know, judging movesets, we have to boil it down to one.

The gift card analogy is weak.
Then what would you prefer? Going into website design? You already have all the tools you need to make a fancy webpage with those BBCode skills!

Fun, Warlord. That's what this contest is about, remember? Remember a time when you liked sets because they sounded fun? Like Kawasaki, say? That was a very long time ago, before you had these rigid definitions of playstyle and creativity - and funnily enough, I still know how to make sets you like. I just wish I could also make you understand sets I like.
I very well wish you could too, as I just can't understand you anymore.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
evocative: evoking or tending to evoke an especially emotional response

Movesets are now emotional experiences and whatever mood you happen to be in now determines how the moveset goes over.
Movesets are meant to be enjoyed. I enjoy reading a moveset that doesn't force me to think about minor technical difficulties in implementation and allows me to just experience how a character would be implemented into Brawl realistically.

What else is there to use them for? Combos are the definition of something set in stone that can be repeated over and over. Versatile combos are a big lolwut.

Alucard is no more combo flowing then Sandshrew in the standards. They both have generic attacks, Junahu just happens to tell you that these generic attacks are for combos while Plorf insists that Sandshrew's playstyle revolves around hiding. Stop looking at what they're trying to dress up these movesets as and look at what they are.
That's why we combine combos with spacing! If we want to end the combo with the opponent here, we use this sequence of attacks. If we want them to end up there, we use a different one. When we consider the side effects of many of Alucard's attacks (the Specials, I mean) as well as different damage outputs, you get a whole lot of very different options. And Alucard's whole point is that he can continue comboing even if he gets interrupted at some point; his momentum doesn't end, providing you know what you're doing.

A lot of sets have "generic" attacks. The point is what we use them for. Sandshrew's are clearly not used for hiding - that's one Special and little else - while Alucard's are blatantly designated for a combination of spacing and combos.

Because clearly we need more characters who play exactly the same as ones that we already have. Thank you for getting us a Alucard skin for Mario, Junahu.
This doesn't deserve a response, I think.

Because you blatantly over-exaggerate the learning curves of many of these sets, and because I'm obviously picturing these sets as they're actually meant to be played, not a 6 year old drunk kid who was dropped on his head named Plorf playing as them.
There are so many variable in VideoMan.EXE and so much micromanagement to be done in the middle of a high-paced Brawl. You're not reclining in your chair and reading, you're actually playing. It takes hours upon hours to figure out how to properly use some of the character in Brawl, let alone MYM.

I don't let things go when you take a piss on the entirety of what I define as moveset making.
Once again, because it doesn't seem to be getting through, I wasn't being serious.

It was an ironic comment, an overexaggeration.

When I tell you this over and over again, yes, I do expect you to let it go.

Okay, I'll get back to you in a couple years while I build it up to MYM level quality and activity, then after that fails horribly I'll come back here to find that MYM has died while I was gone. So you'll excuse me while I hijack MYM for my purposes?
I won't. Make Spy and Lunge and Valozarg, and I'll compliment them and enjoy them, but when you start telling me that that's the only way to make a good set, that's the point when I'll be taking my leave.

While it is already mind numbingly frustrating enough that you can dismiss an odd set here and there like Golem, it's more mind numbingly frustrating when you like the abominations I keep referring to over them. I know that you like these sets by now for your own reasons and aren't using my criteria, but when I cannot relate to your criteria at all, it's enough to make me feel like quitting MYM. Everybody's playing by a different rulebook in this bloody contest, and if I want to continue my dominance over the top 50 I have to dumb down my ideas to fit into the fucking terrible game that is Super Smash Bros Brawl, make it a gift card with sparkly colors everywhere, and ensure that said 6 year old drunk kid who was dropped on his head named Plorf is capable of mastering them within 5 minutes.

Obviously that's not entirely true, but the fact people can make those movesets and do well with them makes me want to gouge my eyes out while eating my dick.
Welcome to the bloody club. In case you hadn't noticed, nobody knows what people like anymore. Every set I make, I obsess over, wondering whether Warlord is going to approve. Kamek does absolutely everything you value in a set, and you still are only lukewarm about him. Most MYMers are now complete wildcards who give little elaboration about why they like or dislike a set. I've given you, like, pages about why I like certain sets. Even if you can't relate to it, can't you at least get it?

You know how I cope? I don't worry about how I'll place. That's the trick, man.

And for the love of god, get out of here with the gift cards already. Zinger, Houndoom, and Mario & Luigi are not "pretty" sets. Organization is not any sort of dealbreaker for anybody, anywhere, ever.

The mere fact that you would ever give priority to the presentation over gameplay just absolutely speaks leagues to me about your approach to MYMing. You obviously enjoy Elves seeing you made them, so it's no wonder you like a less blatant example of it in Madeleine.
Unh? Elves have gameplay. caterpie has gameplay. Elves emphasize presentation because they're basically an extra, a for-fun thing. One out of 35. I obviously did enjoy writing Elves, yeah. So what exactly is wrong with that, again?

Alucard. Madeleine. Golem.
I have no idea what you're getting at by naming off sets that you disagree with me about.

I find it hard to believe that the gap in concepts is so massively large and is the sole factor what with all of the wonky things you look for. Remember the comment? Character, readability?
Character is wonky now? Of course I look for a moveset that cares about its character, but then, I had better not open that can of worms, because it all comes back around to you believing Brawl is nothing but a fetter.

I like one concept more than the other. I like both. It just happens that that small gap in quality gets filled by a lot of other sets I like the concepts of. Why do I get the feeling that this whole thing is about my nonchalant decision to put Madeline higher up than Golem?

I can speak for my what my own movesets "stand for", if nothing else, thanks, and you cannot possibly like Cairne and Madeleine at the same time when they both have the exact opposite things the other one has.
They both have movesets that would be fun to see in Brawl. One has an enjoyability factor and deep concern for its character, while the other has concepts that I admire for their intelligence and their potentially dynamic playability. See, I do like Cairne more.

This is a contest. It's competetive. When, y'know, judging movesets, we have to boil it down to one.
If I "boil it down to one" I enjoy the most, then, I get Mario & Luigi. Easy. But I'm not going to scientifically analyze every set I even somewhat like to make definitive calls on one being better than the other.

Then what would you prefer? Going into website design? You already have all the tools you need to make a fancy webpage with those BBCode skills!
Dude, why do you always have to do this? I don't care for design of any kind. I'm not an artistic person. I like my sets to be aesthetically appealing, sure, but that's not my primary concern. Are you seriously implying that's all my sets are good for? Now you're contradicting yourself worse than ever.

I very well wish you could too, as I just can't understand you anymore.
I take that back; you could understand me just fine if you actually paid attention to anything I was saying. You wouldn't accept it, sure, but you could at least understand. I've been perfectly clear, over and over again.

But I'll try once more. Bottom line: I like sets that interpret a character into Brawl in an interesting way, especially if I can realistically see myself using and enjoying that character. Can we just wrap up this somewhat pointless debate already? Clearly, nobody else really cares. -_-

half_silver28

Smash Ace

Yeah, yeah the organization of Samus Remix is kind of annoying. But it helps the set stay incredibly true to metroid. The set itself, though, does an even better job of that. Samus switches between the power, wave, ice and plasma beams, the same beams present in the original Metroid Prime (an awesome game, by the way). The 4 beams add different aspects to Samus' game, changing a wide variety of moves, and specialize in different things, giving Samus great versatility-MW: *vomits*. But no, Samus' playstyle doesn't change much despite all these changes; Joe just greatly expands upon Brawl Samus, and even keeps some of her moves intact. This terrific set is proof that the remix movement was not a complete failure: even Juna, the infamous remix hater, couldn't bring himself to hate this remix. And yeah, it's worth a vote. (h)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Movesets are meant to be enjoyed. I enjoy reading a moveset that doesn't force me to think about minor technical difficulties in implementation and allows me to just experience how a character would be implemented into Brawl realistically.
Realistically? Realistically implemented into BRAWL? Okay, go to the PSA section of the forum. See what horrors lurk there. Trying to put anything worthwhile into this terrible game just doesn't work.

That's why we combine combos with spacing! If we want to end the combo with the opponent here, we use this sequence of attacks. If we want them to end up there, we use a different one. When we consider the side effects of many of Alucard's attacks (the Specials, I mean) as well as different damage outputs, you get a whole lot of very different options. And Alucard's whole point is that he can continue comboing even if he gets interrupted at some point; his momentum doesn't end, providing you know what you're doing.
Is there any particular place we want the foe to end up other then not behind Alucard and in a position to continue his generic combos? Not that his back is such a terrible place for foes to be anyway what with Dedede's bair. . .

A lot of sets have "generic" attacks. The point is what we use them for. Sandshrew's are clearly not used for hiding - that's one Special and little else - while Alucard's are blatantly designated for a combination of spacing and combos.
Alucard's specials are for nothing.

This doesn't deserve a response, I think.
The differences in playing Alucard over a generic Sakuraiset are too subtle to notice.

There are so many variable in VideoMan.EXE and so much micromanagement to be done in the middle of a high-paced Brawl. You're not reclining in your chair and reading, you're actually playing. It takes hours upon hours to figure out how to properly use some of the character in Brawl, let alone MYM.
Because clearly I'm not going to give the player any form of input as to how they work and I entirely expect you to play a competetive match your very first time with these characters.

Once again, because it doesn't seem to be getting through, I wasn't being serious.

It was an ironic comment, an overexaggeration.

When I tell you this over and over again, yes, I do expect you to let it go.
Make sure this doesn't happen again.

I won't. Make Spy and Lunge and Valozarg, and I'll compliment them and enjoy them, but when you start telling me that that's the only way to make a good set, that's the point when I'll be taking my leave.
We can still make characters with actual playstyles that function in 1v1 and don't have stupidly high learning curves. Are game modes all I'm capable of now? If that was the case I'd hate pretty much every set in the bloody contest. Yes, you need to have a legitimate playstyle to get anywhere, or else it's something not worthwhile that, as far as the actual gameplay, the point of the contest, is concerned, it could've basically been made in 10 minutes by most MYMers.

I also fail to see how making a moveset unplayable in a bad game is a bad thing.

Welcome to the bloody club. In case you hadn't noticed, nobody knows what people like anymore. Every set I make, I obsess over, wondering whether Warlord is going to approve. Kamek does absolutely everything you value in a set, and you still are only lukewarm about him. Most MYMers are now complete wildcards who give little elaboration about why they like or dislike a set. I've given you, like, pages about why I like certain sets. Even if you can't relate to it, can't you at least get it?
When you actually get serious, it's very rare for me to dislike a set of yours, if you haven't noticed. I've pretty much always been your biggest fan in terms of what you actually produce until MYM 7. I'm sorry there was -one- oddball thrown into the mix. I'd think I'd be among the easiest to predict on how I'd react to a set, what with how I'm looking 90% for playstyle.

You know how I cope? I don't worry about how I'll place. That's the trick, man.
I have to keep up my placings and power, less MYM be devoured by Roonahu standards.

And for the love of god, get out of here with the gift cards already. Zinger, Houndoom, and Mario & Luigi are not "pretty" sets. Organization is not any sort of dealbreaker for anybody, anywhere, ever.
It may not be a deal breaker, but it's a deal maker. Madeleine.

Unh? Elves have gameplay. caterpie has gameplay. Elves emphasize presentation because they're basically an extra, a for-fun thing. One out of 35. I obviously did enjoy writing Elves, yeah. So what exactly is wrong with that, again?
The fact that you are expecting people to like that you are dicrminating against gameplay for organization is what astounds me.

I have no idea what you're getting at by naming off sets that you disagree with me about.
The fact that your arguments for these sets make less sense.

Character is wonky now? Of course I look for a moveset that cares about its character, but then, I had better not open that can of worms, because it all comes back around to you believing Brawl is nothing but a fetter.
It's a wonky thing to be such a deciding factor, yes, much less on characters that have so little character. What you said earlier about you not demanding anybody turn your way is all fine and good, but remember? I'm still the guy who's trying to adapt to include all of these "good" things that I'm not blatantly against. I have to please you as you have to please me.

I like one concept more than the other. I like both. It just happens that that small gap in quality gets filled by a lot of other sets I like the concepts of. Why do I get the feeling that this whole thing is about my nonchalant decision to put Madeline higher up than Golem?
That's the sort of thing that thinking about makes me do those. . .Things.

They both have movesets that would be fun to see in Brawl. One has an enjoyability factor and deep concern for its character, while the other has concepts that I admire for their intelligence and their potentially dynamic playability. See, I do like Cairne more.
One gives you virtually nothing to appreciate in-game, while one isn't a particularly enjoyable experience to read through on paper due to it's presentation.

If I "boil it down to one" I enjoy the most, then, I get Mario & Luigi. Easy. But I'm not going to scientifically analyze every set I even somewhat like to make definitive calls on one being better than the other.
I'd rather you did that then let mood swings determine the set rankings.

Dude, why do you always have to do this? I don't care for design of any kind. I'm not an artistic person. I like my sets to be aesthetically appealing, sure, but that's not my primary concern. Are you seriously implying that's all my sets are good for? Now you're contradicting yourself worse than ever.
I'm contradicting myself? You apparantely don't care about organization now.

I take that back; you could understand me just fine if you actually paid attention to anything I was saying. You wouldn't accept it, sure, but you could at least understand. I've been perfectly clear, over and over again.
I'm having trouble understanding that somebody who can make such good sets can love such terrible ones.

But I'll try once more. Bottom line: I like sets that interpret a character into Brawl in an interesting way, especially if I can realistically see myself using and enjoying that character. Can we just wrap up this somewhat pointless debate already? Clearly, nobody else really cares. -_-
I'll well aware nobody cares and I don't give a damn.

Junahu

Smash Ace

Sorry to spark a waning arguement, but I do need to defend my moveset, as I have put far too much effort into it to have you flippantly label it as boilerplate.
I explicitly stated that Alucard does not have true combos, only situational pressure based ones. You don't just generically whip out a jab-jab-utilt-jab-utilt-ftilt-dsmash and expect anything past the first two jabs to connect. You have to lead and pressure and trick the opponent. Not to mention micromanage those totally relevant Specials to get anywhere near a real combo. Anyway, you have stun moves in almost every set you make, you crazy hypocrite (Hit with stun, follow up !! IT'S A COMBO!)

Alucard represents the idea of a facade, a false face of strength to hide an obvious weakness. Alucard is murderous when facing towards the foe, because if he wasn't, they'd get to his achilles heel straight away. And much like that theme, I made Alucard a MYM3 style set in terms of creativity, writing and inspiration. These things I did to hide his real face from the reader. The fact you find him generic tickles me greatly, because it proves how reliant you really are on hand holding when it comes to reading a moveset.

I make no pretenses to making a revolutionary moveset here. It would fit well into that game you hate. But you cannot just sit there and tell me that the set is bad because of that.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Sorry to spark a waning arguement, but I do need to defend my moveset, as I have put far too much effort into it to have you flippantly label it as boilerplate.
I explicitly stated that Alucard does not have true combos, only situational pressure based ones. You don't just generically whip out a jab-jab-utilt-jab-utilt-ftilt-dsmash and expect anything past the first two jabs to connect. You have to lead and pressure and trick the opponent. Not to mention micromanage those totally relevant Specials to get anywhere near a real combo. Anyway, you have stun moves in almost every set you make, you crazy hypocrite (Hit with stun, follow up !! IT'S A COMBO!)
Yes, you pressure the foe by throwing out generic attacks at random rather then comboing them together. Seems to be a favorite strategy of yours.

Cairne’s stuns always stall Cairne also for the purpose of stalling. Golem’s stun is not the main purpose of fsmash. Valozarg can’t follow up his stun, his blood elementals/waves having to do it for him, etc. . .

Alucard represents the idea of a facade, a false face of strength to hide an obvious weakness. Alucard is murderous when facing towards the foe, because if he wasn't, they'd get to his achilles heel straight away. And much like that theme, I made Alucard a MYM3 style set in terms of creativity, writing and inspiration. These things I did to hide his real face from the reader. The fact you find him generic tickles me greatly, because it proves how reliant you really are on hand holding when it comes to reading a moveset.
So you intentionally hid how to play as him. Kay. Alucard can now be attacked for the same reason as caterpie and Elves.

I make no pretenses to making a revolutionary moveset here. It would fit well into that game you hate. But you cannot just sit there and tell me that the set is bad because of that.
How is Alucard any better then any of the other characters in said game?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Realistically? Realistically implemented into BRAWL? Okay, go to the PSA section of the forum. See what horrors lurk there. Trying to put anything worthwhile into this terrible game just doesn't work.
I'm not talking about the technical constraints - which the PSA people are concerned with - but the practical ones.

Is there any particular place we want the foe to end up other then not behind Alucard and in a position to continue his generic combos? Not that his back is such a terrible place for foes to be anyway what with Dedede's bair. . .
I'll let Junahu's reply speak for itself.

Alucard's specials are for nothing.
If you say so.

The differences in playing Alucard over a generic Sakuraiset are too subtle to notice.
Speaking from experience, are we?

Because clearly I'm not going to give the player any form of input as to how they work and I entirely expect you to play a competetive match your very first time with these characters.
We could argue this point back and forth all day. I think VideoMan.EXE is too much, you don't - let's just leave it there, yes?

Make sure this doesn't happen again.
Oh, yes, of course, master. I'll be much more careful from now on.

We can still make characters with actual playstyles that function in 1v1 and don't have stupidly high learning curves. Are game modes all I'm capable of now? If that was the case I'd hate pretty much every set in the bloody contest. Yes, you need to have a legitimate playstyle to get anywhere, or else it's something not worthwhile that, as far as the actual gameplay, the point of the contest, is concerned, it could've basically been made in 10 minutes by most MYMers.

I also fail to see how making a moveset unplayable in a bad game is a bad thing.
You had a fairly good point going there, as you usually do when it's you on the defensive. That last line is where you lost me, though, and where we won't see eye to eye.

When you actually get serious, it's very rare for me to dislike a set of yours, if you haven't noticed. I've pretty much always been your biggest fan in terms of what you actually produce until MYM 7. I'm sorry there was -one- oddball thrown into the mix. I'd think I'd be among the easiest to predict on how I'd react to a set, what with how I'm looking 90% for playstyle.
It's rare for me to dislike a set of yours. Either way, it's always the question of will-you-like-it or will-you-love-it. If you're looking 90% for playstyle, though, I'm still not entirely clear on Kamek, who has one of the most unique playstyles I've ever thought up.

I have to keep up my placings and power, less MYM be devoured by Roonahu standards.
You can never lose your influence. And you won't lose your leadership position, either. So I wouldn't worry too much.

It may not be a deal breaker, but it's a deal maker. Madeleine.
Again, not organization, messy, visually unappealing, mixing it up with presentation, etc, etc.

The fact that you are expecting people to like that you are dicrminating against gameplay for organization is what astounds me.
People did like it. If I discriminate for the sake of a fun little holiday treat once in a long while, I'm sure most people could let it slide. I never pretended Elves was supposed to be serious.

It's a wonky thing to be such a deciding factor, yes, much less on characters that have so little character. What you said earlier about you not demanding anybody turn your way is all fine and good, but remember? I'm still the guy who's trying to adapt to include all of these "good" things that I'm not blatantly against. I have to please you as you have to please me.
So here we are, at the end of the day, and I'm SVing one of your sets and you're SVing one of mine. And we'll both make it into the top ten. Seems alright to me.

That's the sort of thing that thinking about makes me do those. . .Things.
Then I won't mention that thing and next time I won't show you my damn votes.

One gives you virtually nothing to appreciate in-game, while one isn't a particularly enjoyable experience to read through on paper due to it's presentation.
Matter of perspective.

I'd rather you did that then let mood swings determine the set rankings.
Mood swings. Right. Because I can't back up my opinions with anything.

I'm contradicting myself? You apparantely don't care about organization now.
I didn't say that - I said it wasn't as important as almost every other aspect of the set.

I'm having trouble understanding that somebody who can make such good sets can love such terrible ones.
Why is this something new? We have different outlooks on some movesets and agree on others.

I'll well aware nobody cares and I don't give a damn.
If you say so, man, but once you explain to me what you're getting out of this, I'll be a lot more convinced it's more worthwhile than kicking back and watching a movie.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday! (what a great way to break up an argument)

Well, I've been gone a for a while. I've taken a LONG break from the joint set (which I've been informed is apparently no longer joint, since Kglue lost interest in it once the moveset was finalized) to look into my ads and voting.

I'll try to pop out at least 4-5 ads tonight. they'll be brief, and I'll try to focus on the lesser-advertised sets. in retrospect, I was surprised at which sets I've chosen to vote for. i scrapped my own (duh) but am looking VERY deeply into voting (not weak voting) Luffy. =O

but exactly who will I advertise out of my 24-set-voting-list? that's for me to know... eventually. And I suppose you'll find out, or something. Peace out!

Junahu

Smash Ace
Not part of the arguement!

How's everyone doing with their votes and advertisements? Good? Good.
I'd like to briefly talk about voting if that's ok with you;

Voting suggestions
1# Do not vote for a MYMer. That is, if you like me personally, don't look for one of my sets to vote for. Similarly, if you think MasterWarlord is a poopoo head, you should still take the time to consider all of his movesets. It's not right to let the person who made a moveset, influence your judgement
2# Do not reserve a set number of votes for a particular MYMer. E.g. If you like all of BKupa's movesets, there is no reason you shouldn't vote for all of them. One of our biggest problems is when people look at two sets of similar quality by the same author, they only vote for one of them. This is a bad practice, how would you like it if you made two awesome sets that deserve 10 votes, but they only each got 5?
3# Read around. I can't believe I need to say this. Voters should have been reading every moveset as it appears, or at the least, most of them.
4# Do not vote with the crowd. These are YOUR votes, YOUR opinions. Don't put in an apologetic vote for a popular moveset if you don't like it
5# Super votes. These are for what you believe are the absolute best movesets in the contest. You only get six of these votes, so have a good LONG think about what you love in a moveset. What is MYM to you? What should movesets strive for? Noone knows, so all you can do is vote for your ideals and see how things turn out

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
How's everyone doing with their votes and advertisements? Good? Good.
I'd like to briefly talk about voting if that's ok with you;

Voting suggestions
1# Do not vote for a MYMer. That is, if you like me personally, don't look for one of my sets to vote for. Similarly, if you think MasterWarlord is a poopoo head, you should still take the time to consider all of his movesets. It's not right to let the person who made a moveset, influence your judgement
2# Do not reserve a set number of votes for a particular MYMer. E.g. If you like all of BKupa's movesets, there is no reason you shouldn't vote for all of them. One of our biggest problems is when people look at two sets of similar quality by the same author, they only vote for one of them. This is a bad practice, how would you like it if you made two awesome sets that deserve 10 votes, but they only each got 5?
3# Read around. I can't believe I need to say this. Voters should have been reading every moveset as it appears, or at the least, most of them.
4# Do not vote with the crowd. These are YOUR votes, YOUR opinions. Don't put in an apologetic vote for a popular moveset if you don't like it
5# Super votes. These are for what you believe are the absolute best movesets in the contest. You only get six of these votes, so have a good LONG think about what you love in a moveset. What is MYM to you? What should movesets strive for? Noone knows, so all you can do is vote for your ideals and see how things turn out
quoted for anti-lies. (hooray for creativity!)

words of wisdom we should ALL follow. anyone have something to add here?

@#1- also don't discredit generally poor MYMers *cough*Plorf*cough* because you never know when they might have a breakthrough *cough*Drifblim*cough*.

@#3 yes. I had actually scratched my list down to 18 sets... but upon re-reading some, i added another 6 sets to my voting list. goes to show- it takes some time to appreciate true art.

@#4 hellz yes. I don't care what you think. I'm voting for "HOLY INVASION OF PRIVACY, BADMAN! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

@#5 as it should be.

Smady

Smash Master

“This is probably my favourite moveset of yours for a while, Wiz. It has a strong connection to the character with the dead limbs – an excellent mechanic if I ever read one and is in-line entirely. There’s nothing slightly awry about Dead Hand’s transition here; perfect […] highly above par.”

-Smash Daddy
“The psuedo-chaingrabs you can pull off with well placed Dead limbs interesting and refreshing. Overall, this is a good set […] a strong offering, and has a pretty interesting playstyle.”

-darth meanie

“Dead Hand is a solid set […] it's safe to say your set easily surpasses mine in playstyle, organization, and overall creativity.”

-Frf

LUCY

“Lucy is a good set for your debut in MYM7, Warlord. It's a little hard to imagine and keep up with some of the moves, but the set has some great interactions and, as usual, an awesome playstyle. Plus the set is very inviting, with the simple organization and all.”

-Frf

“The invisible wall creating system is a strange, but creative mechanic that I'm fairly certain hasn't been done before. This set reminds me of Sloth, the attacks moving kind of like chains, and the ability to nail yourself to the stage […] invisible headers become cool?”

-darth meanie

“The idea is superb, and it's executed in trademark MW fashion, layering on new interpretations of the core mechanic as the set goes on. It'd be a fun "make your own stage" character, that's for sure. I'd say it's better than the Count but, coming from me, that isn't much of a compliment. For someone who could kill you from across a room, you make her surprisingly campy about it.”

-Junahu

MARIO & LUIGI

“The set floored me […] is about as interactive as sets tend to get, and it does it without sacrificing playability. You do this, of course, by making the bulk of your attacks simplistic, easy to understand, straightforward. You allow the connections they draw to speak for them, instead of resorting to jumping through hoops and drawing on that old dry creativity web. And every time the reader starts to get lost, why, there's a perfectly friendly playstyle chunk right there, written with a mix of dry humour and cheery enthusiasm!”

-KingK.Rool

Good luck to everyone in the next, voting stage of the contest. :chuckle:

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
quoted for anti-lies. (hooray for creativity!)

words of wisdom we should ALL follow. anyone have something to add here?

@#1- also don't discredit generally poor MYMers *cough*Plorf*cough* because you never know when they might have a breakthrough *cough*Drifblim*cough*.

@#3 yes. I had actually scratched my list down to 18 sets... but upon re-reading some, i added another 6 sets to my voting list. goes to show- it takes some time to appreciate true art.

@#4 hellz yes. I don't care what you think. I'm voting for "HOLY INVASION OF PRIVACY, BADMAN! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

@#5 as it should be.
I vocalize my objection.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry for the poor ads, I shall modify them later to better suit the situation, but they are due today so... lol, I'm not going into BBcoding and all that stuff. I didn't want to repeat anyone so...

Rena Ryuugu - .5AU
Regardless of how YOU feel on this matter, I really liked Rena. She had a connection with me because I've watched the anime and can relate to how she acts and what her actions are. I loved how in character she was. I could easily picture each one of her moves, due to watching the anime. She has a sane and insane mode which simply fits her so well. Silver took people who watched the series into consideration as it would make a bigger impact. Not many people payed attention nor really like Rena for some reason, but I can't force anyone to like her. I do, and she has a vote from me.

Tohru Adachi -Tirkaro
Many peeps know the man, TIRKARO. Known for his sexyass writing style and humor. He came up with a thought for Tohru Adachi. A character that I don't know of. I was going to ad Ms. 9 but sadly she was taken, but I went to my other favorite set of Tirk's. Tohru works quite wonderfully with the way that Tirk has expressed it, the way he writes it makes your eyes sort of follow along through the set to see what ELSE he can come up with. The overall writing style is beyond the term laughable, no matter how you read it, the humor is secretly there and you feel like each one of Tohru's moves are like a smart comment on SWF. The writing style and guidance through this set is worth one of my votes. WHETHER YOU LIKE THE SET OR NOT.

Nara Shikamaru -Agidius
Aiight, people know Assman as one of the cool cats of the club with his well known SheepMan. But what happened to Shikamaru? Agi portrays Shika as a mastermind of shadow manipulation. Once again, I can relate to the set, have seen Naruto at times. The whole shadow control concept and tricks that Shika uses really keeps me reading. How all the shadows can be extended by creating more shadows. Making readers just wonder how to play Shikamaru. It's like playing chess. And because of the thoughts and processes it takes to play Shika...It's a vote I would give up for.

Parasol Lady Madeline - Meadow
We've seen the works of Meadow, and no matter how many times I see his works, it really appeals to me. The simplicity and word choice to build Maddy is really really nice to read. You feel the flow and the details that creates the images in your mind. It's simply put, an amazing set to read. Like most sets that get undermined in the process of better sets. You shouldn't forget the ones that are from Meadow. Vote for Maddy? HECK YEAH! Why? wynaut? Perhaps Numel.

Drif Blim (FULL NAME PLZ) - FLORPING PLORFSU!
I was so moved by Neherazade I made an ad for this Pokemon and Plorf and broke the no copying other ads thing."this set really was revolutionary for MYM. "That set has my vote.

Gam Bit
While I admit, I haven't finished reading all of the newer sets that have rolled in, I did glimpse at the work of GAMBIT, creating by .5AU and DaddyofSmash. Upon my simple glancing, I see a nice drag your eyes here type of writing. I do admit, some of the colors really hurt my eyes, and I have to highlight it with my mouse to read it. But! The sets concept is very magician suited (badpunplz). Gambit attacks using a deck of cards in which have different properties tied to them, and using his other moves to change the suit and just ram that card into someones body sounds like fun. For as much people hate me for saying what I do, I really like how Gambit plays out. I'll finish my through read of Gambit and decide my choice upon voting for it.
Sorry for the extremely crappy comments advertisements. If I can go and re-render them later, that would be awesome.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I vocalize my objection.
now why is that? you DIDN'T think Drifblim was that good? I retort:

this set really was revolutionary for MYM. while other sets introduce creative mechanics, this one did it like no other. It took a mechanic already in Brawl - a simple one at that (gravity! who knew!) - and twisted it into a deformed lump of bloody pain and suffering made into a unique concept all his own. while it came across a bit confusing...ly, Drifblim fulfilled the role many of us waited 7 MYMs for - the definitive SCREW YOU SAKURAI set. and for that, i applaud you, Plorf.

More ads coming soon. as in tonight-soon. as in the next-twenty-minutes-soon. as in GTG nao soon. see y'all SOON.

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
Neherazade, while I do appreciate your appreciation of my moveset and whatnot, I question what you mean when you say that it's a breakthrough from an otherwise poor MYMer. I really don't understand that part of the comment so much, I guess.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
i assume someone else will post in the time it takes me to write this...

ABRA

Well, what can I say. i liked this set. It was VERY confusing to say the least, but i thought it was very in character... or not.

It's difficult for me to "vocalize" (dang it plorf, now the word is stuck in my head) my enjoyment of this set. something about Abra's spazocity (spaaz-AHH-sitee) is appealing. his playstyle is the ultimate hit-and-run, but he's also an amazing pressure character. what with his popping in and out of existence, the foe is always kept on his toes. and that, for me, is enough. when I read a set, i like to imagine it how he was intended. Abra is so captivating, I think I really understand exactly how he was meant to be.

And of course...

Shuckle-uckle-uck...le

Now I didn't intend to choose three pokemon, nor do i intend to vote to Shuckle, here... but I did think Shuckle was interesting. he was... how you say... a ***** to fight. his stats are mediocre, but with just a few moves alone, he can turn a brawl into a total Gay-fest. substitute under the stage? sure, you'll hit 999% easily. what does it matter- as long as they can't hit you. in fact there are many strategies that Shuckle can use that simply blow the mind. While Shuckle shouldn't... won't... CAN'T win any fights, he is still a brawl character if i ever saw one.

that's three, eh? maybe i'll try to advertise some more during voting season... but as long as i can vote, I'm happy. G'night, everyone. and may the Force be with ya!

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Neherazade, while I do appreciate your appreciation of my moveset and whatnot, I question what you mean when you say that it's a breakthrough from an otherwise poor MYMer. I really don't understand that part of the comment so much, I guess.
oh. joke was all. I honestly didn't mean to say you were poor. it's like where you blatantly insult someone to their face, while assuming that they KNOW you don't mean it.

what? you DON'T do that? sorry if that offended you. please- think NOTHING of it.

Agi

Smash Lord
PA DINK!~!

Ultimate Chimera

Note: Image not life-sized.

Ultimate Chimera. He's been pretty much forgotten about, recently, but man did he make quite the buzz when he was posted. Now, Ulti is a joke set in the manner of last contest's Negative Man, which may I remind you placed 10th? He was the polar opposite of that depressed hunk of cheese, however. Where Negative Man was deliberately ridiculously underpowered, Ultimate Chimera was equally overpowered. More than Meta Knight, not quite as much as Mewtwo. Perhaps you need an example. The Chimera's down smash destroys the stage. Not just some measly part in front of him, THE WHOLE STAGE. But don't forget... that Up Tilt only does a wimpy 150% damage, so he might actually be less broken than it seems. =D

In all seriousness, though, this moveset is a delicious parody of one of detail's hellhounds... priority. Starting out with a giant size seven red-colored statement that "HIS PRIORITY IS BETTER THAN YOURS", the entire set is a wonderful, wonderful story joke of sorts, which deserves a read even if the set wasn't even there in the first place. And plus, it has a birdy!​

Fat
Bast
ard by BKupa666
Dr. Strangelove by Wizzerd
Drifblim by Plorf
Piranha Plant in a Pipe by goldwyvern
The Elves by KingK.Rool
Dodongo by Kholdstare
Jeff Hardy by TWILTHERO
Psyduck by half_silver28
Venom by goldwyvern
Ultimate Chimera by MarthTrinity

Above is a complete list of the sets I've read from top to finish this contest. Crazy, I know. This is NOT a votelist, people.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
For those of you who don't know yet, I've submitted a WIP Weavile moveset to SWF's very own PSA stuff.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9940792&postcount=870

So that makes 2 MYMer sets in a PSA thread now (the other being JOE!'s Feraligatr)! It's been quite an interesting expierence so far, as I hope to create an interesting, creative moveset with a fun playstyle while remaining within the literal confines of the smash bros engine. :cool:

Monkey D. AWESOME

Smash Apprentice
Coming to terms with having two people in my mind
3 sets, HR...

Chikorita, Quilava AND Feraligatr :p
You made a Feraligatr set? COOL!! Here are some of my planned sets for MYM8:

Raichu (Pokemon)
Usopp (One Piece)
Spoink (Pokemon)
Rex (Generator REX)
Rob Lucci (One Piece) [SSE boss moveset]
Foxy (One Piece) [SSE boss moveset]
Ludwig Von Koopa (Mario) [SSE boss moveset]
Your MOM (jokeset)
Probably not, but who knows?

I added a link for Roxas in my ad, so please read him!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't really think you have mod powers. **** would've gotten out of hand a long time ago if everyone who used to be a regular member did. :laugh:

Kaiser6012

Smash Cadet
Hah! Clownbot got f'ed! I wonder if it was in the A... ;)
But seriously... does this mean that advertising's been rolled back a day, or does the deadline stand?

EDIT: After checking, I cannot carve myself a tasty slice of the Internet, so no. We are mods in name only.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
It's the time you've all been waiting for! Well, most of you (wary). Just so you're all aware, anyone regardless of experience, advertising, etc. can vote on the awards. Just PM me your votes, and remember, you don't need to use the maximum amount of votes or even vote in every category. Do whatever you want! Now without further rambling...

The MYM7 Awards: The Nominees

Best Moveset Designer (choose 4)
MasterWarlord
KingK.Rool
Junahu
Hyper_Ridley
Darth_meanie
Wizzerd
Bkupa666
MarthTrinity
Kholdstare
Agidius
SkylerOcon
half_silver28
TWILTHERO
Tirkaro

Best New Designer (choose 1)
Kaiser6012
Monkey D. AWESOME
Darksamus77
Neherazade
IndigoFenix

Best One-Hit Wonder (choose 2)
The Predator by Frf
Yukari by emergency
Sableye by Zook
Joe Musashi by Kaiser6012
Samus Remix by JOE!
Shuckle by Kris121
King Boo by n88_2004
Parasol Lady Madeline by Meadow

Best Pokemon Moveset (choose 6)
caterpie by KingK.Rool
Jigglypuff Remix by goldwyvern
Drifblim by Plorf
Jynx by flyinfilipino
Abra by KingK.Rool
Hunter J by Katapultar
Magikarp by Junahu
Sableye by Zook
Probopass by darth meanie
Venusaur by MasterWarlord
Bellsprout by Koppakirby
Swalot by MarthTrinity
Arbok by Hyper_Ridley
Ninetales by MasterWarlord
Cloyster by tirkaro
Houndoom by UserShadow7989
Golem by MasterWarlord
Psyduck by half_silver28
Sandslash by Kholdstare
Shuckle by Kris121
Team Rocket Grunt by KingK.Rool
Onix by Plorf

Best “___ Movement” Moveset (that isn’t a Pokemon) (choose 2)
Super Macho Man by Hyper_Ridley
Roxas by TWILTHERO
Axel by Kholdstare
Mario(vs. Capcom mix) by Tirkaro
Spadefox Remake by Hyper_Ridley
Aran Ryan by Bkupa666
Samus Remix by JOE!
Sheep Man by Agidius
Chill Man by Kholdstare

Best Moveset Mechanic (choose 5)
Subaru by darth_meanie
Drifblim by Plorf
Kel’Thuzad by MasterWarlord
Sho Minimamoto by SkylerOcon
Doppelori by Junahu
Rena Ryuugu by half_silver28
Inspector Lunge by MasterWarlord
Sheep Man by Agidius
Ninetales by MasterWarlord
Harbinger by darth_meanie
Jeff Hardy by TWILTHERO
Psyduck by half_silver28
Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This? by Junahu
Videoman.EXE by darth_meanie
Huff N. Puff by MasterWarlord
Mario and Luigi by Darth meanie
Mogenar by Hyper_Ridley

Best Playstyle (choose 8)
Wallmaster by SkylerOcon
Super Macho Man by Hyper_Ridley
Subaru by darth_meanie
The Predator by FrF
Silver the Hedgehog by MarthTrinity
Axel by Kholdstare
Dr. Strangelove by Wizzerd
Nara Shikamaru by Agidius
Saber by darth_meanie
Zinger by Bkupa666
Sho Minimamoto by SkylerOcon
Doppelori by Junahu
Rena Ryuugu by half_silver28
Abra by KingK.Rool
Stanley the Bugman by BKupa666
Rider by darth meanie
Spadefox Remix by Hyper Ridley
Sheep Man by Agidius
Yukari by emergency
Arbok by Hyper_Ridley
Cairne by MasterWarlord
Valozarg by MasterWarlord
Harbinger by darth_meanie
Black Dracula by Junahu
Jeff Hardy by TWILTHERO
Sandslash by Kholdstare
The Spy by MasterWarlord
Samus Remix by JOE!
Videoman.EXE by darth_meanie
Kamek by KingK.Rool

Funniest Moveset (choose 3)
Ultimate Chimera by MarthTrinity
Cirno by Tirkaro
Magikarp by Junahu
Psyduck by half_silver28
Cloyster by Tirkaro
Fat Bast*rd by Bkupa666
Omega Pirate by Hyper_Ridley
Piranha Plant in a Pipe by goldwyvern
Dodongo by Kholdstare
Swalot by MarthTrinity
Wood Man by Agidius

Most Improved Designer (choose 2)
Darth_meanie
JOE!
TWILTHERO
Kholdstare
SkylerOcon
Tirkaro
Agidius
Hyper_Ridley
Katapultar
goldwyvern

Most Helpful MYMer (choose 2)
KingK.Rool
Junahu
MarthTrinity
MasterWarlord
Wizzerd
Hyper_Ridley
Darth_meanie
half_silver28
Kholdstare
goldwyvern

Funniest MYMer (choose 3)
TheSundanceKid
Kholdstare
tirkaro
Junahu
MarthTrinity
MasterWarlord
Plorf
KingK.Rool
SkylerOcon
Smash Daddy
Goldwyvern
emergency

Best Commenter (choose 3)
MasterWarlord
KingK.Rool
Junahu
Darth_meanie
MarthTrinity
Hyper_Ridley
Katapultar
Kaiser6012
Kholdstare
goldwyvern
Wizzerd

Best Leader (choose 2)
KingK.Rool
Junahu
MasterWarlord
Smash Daddy
MarthTrinity
Hyper_Ridley
Bkupa666
Wizzerd

MYM7 WINRAR (choose 4)
MasterWarlord
King K.Rool
Junahu
Darth_meanie
Hyper_Ridley
Bkupa666
MarthTrinity
Agidius
Chris Lionheart
SkylerOcon
half_silver28
Kholdstare
Tirkaro
TWILTHERO
Wizzerd

Special Award: Most Missed MYMer (choose 4)
SirKibble
Chief Mendez
Spadefox
Tanookie
Cheap_Josh
Iron Thorn
KoJ
Pelikinesis
~Cruxis~
Darkserenade
Commander Blitzkrieg
GreatClayMonkey
Lenus Altair
HeoandReo

VOTES HAVE TO BE PMED TO ME BY NEXT TUESDAY, APRIL 6TH BY 11:59 PM EST. Have fun! :p

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
^Houndoom has a mechanic too (Flash Fire). I'll get to work on my picks right away.

Ditto: Quite a concept there. A mirror match with conditions that makes the battle hinge on character familiarity, status buffs/debuffs/errors, and skill. The ability to turn into an item, the effects on team battles and minions, and other qualities is just icing on the cake.

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
Wait... if it's awards we're talking about, where do the super votes and the Top 50 come in?

And what does "Best New Designer" mean? I don't know just what it is that I was nominated for.
Question 1: The awards are a side deal that started in MYM5. They're unrelated, except that both are connected to MYM.

Question 2: Best new MYMer. People who just joined in this specific MYM.

Agi

Smash Lord
The awards are a side deal that started in MYM5. They're unrelated, except that both are connected to MYM.

Best new MYMer. People who just joined in this specific MYM.
Actually, they've been around for much longer than MYM 5. I remember them back in MYM 3.0, and I think they may have been around in 2.0, which was when half_silver joined in the first place.

EDIT: Nope, 3.0's the earliest I can find.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Just to remind, voting period has now begun and you can all start getting those in ASAP - providing you've read almost all of the sets we've had.

...and don't forget to vote for...

Yeah, yeah, I know that MYMer bias still exists, just like I know that KK's quasi-childish writing style makes it difficult to take his sets seriously. But let me tell you, if, say, meanie came up with an idea like this...

It's simple: as many stocks as you want, as long as you protect your factories. This is made difficult, because every attack makes Bomber blow up. Many things make Bomber blow up. This is the ultimate suicide KO character, one who can hardly do anything without dying in the process. He can set up more factories, to be sure, but this is always difficult, because if he doesn't choose his moments to explode carefully, he'll wind up leaving them vulnerable for long enough for the foe to trash them. This forces Bomber to play a much more careful, guarded game than one would expect from a character who does little beyond exploding.

Now, just reread that paragraph again for a moment. It's one of the most bloody creative playstyles in the entire contest. Hell, you don't even need to read the set to know that that's worth a vote, if a weak one.​

half_silver28

Smash Ace
just A Reminder To Everyone Who Wants To Vote In The Mym Awards: The April 6th Deadline To Send Me Your Votes Still Stands. So Get Your Votes In! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom