• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make the Case: Puyo Puyo Tetris for Smash?

Do you want PPT characters in Smash?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so I was thinking. “What if I turned what I did yesterday into a series of threads?” Basically, I make a case for obscure characters that nobody wants to be in Smash Ultimate/Future Smash Games. This time, I’m doing the characters from Puyo Puyo Tetris.

So, going on a tangent of alts, alts, in my opinion, aren’t very well executed. Probably my favorite type is Bowser Jr and Olimar style alts. It could switch between the characters from the game for the alts. One time it’s the main person, the next it’s that goat-like dude. That does it for my tangent on alts.

Moveset? Why not! The Down-B (I don’t know the actual name of the moves) could be dropping a Puyo. The regular B or side B could be throwing a bunch of Tetris blocks or something. The A-button moves could just be kicking and punching or something. Up-B? I honestly don’t know.

The final smash? It could be like clearing Puyos, which causes an explosion or something.

That concludes my case for PPT characters in Smash. Goodbye and good night.

Top Bottom